** September 2014 Mama's! **

I agree with everyone. Our babies are gorgeous! This is oscar on his two week birthday! Doesn't the time fly once you've had them! The first week or so though I was on egg shells all the time! I had the baby blues big time! Everything made me cry and I was a bit over whelmed! I think I'm getting into the swing of things a bit more now and actually manage to sleep a little without worrying about him!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 37
Yes girls they certainly are cute!

Sorry to here mackmummy that you had a bit of baby blues and glad that you feeling more upbeat. however having not even given birth yet, i feel completely overwhelmed myself especially today washing all the baby clothes and being at home by myself. I have no plans to go back to work (or if i do it will be a new job)...so the thought of being a stay at home mum terrfies me...also being in devon and not knowing anyone...i have definately made it hard for myself.

Nic, OH was fine about it and its not even been mentioned since...I think he knows that i have had a hard week, emotionally wise...so we have said cant do it.. Xxxx

Ahhh these photos of all the babies are so cute! We are all very lucky :)
Mackmummy I really suffered with the baby blues too...just couldn't stop crying for several days. My Husband was incredible though and just took over and sent me a big bunch of flowers with the loveliest card, which of course made me cry again ha! Thankfully feeling much more back to normal.now..hope you are too!
Ah Apple sorry you've been feeling overwhelmed. Its completely natural to feel like that, I know I did towards the end of pregnancy. . You have all of us in here for support though! X

I guess that up until now every decsion in my life has been reversable... And this baby is not! I know its stating the obvious but it is such a life style change! Anyway it is what it is and certainly if my baby is as cute as all yours im sure that will see me through.

Evening! I've heard off Julie and an update from baby Eden!
They are still in hospital. Edens been admitted and diagnosed with pyloric stenosis. They have put him on a drip and tubes up his nose and nil by mouth and the poor mite will be operated on tomorrow. She's asked me to update you all!

Sending love to Julie and Baby Eden xxx

Apple that's exactly it! It is such a massive lifestyle change and being responsible for another human being is such a huge thing its quite overwhelming. .but the love that you feel certainly makes it all worth it..

Oh poor Julie and little Eden..At least they have got to the bottom of it and hopefully this operation will cure him..sending lots of luck for tomorrow x

Oh bless. Massive hugs and lots of love to baby Eden and Julie. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Aww poor Eden and Julie. Glad they have found out what's wrong and hope the op goes well tomorrow. One of my friends little boy had this too and he us now a happy 2 yr old and had no problems with feeding or being so sick after his op. xx

I really hope Ashbee is ok too? Worrying when you don't hear any news xx

Aw i hope baby Eden makes a full recovery hope your ok too Julie.

I have ash on Facebook, as far as I can see all is well but I wont update her news but she's fine girls :).
How is everyone else doing? I too am on iron tablets due to a lot of blood loss and close to a transfusion, also had that horrible nasty drip to contract my uterus. I've had to buy senokot in the hope it softens things up when I go but I agree nds us not pleasent after a section. I am however feeling very tired but I don't feel tured dye to Blake I think everything is just catching up on me. I'm dreading Monday as my OH goes bk to work and I'm in charge on my own, can't drive due to section and need to take DD to nursery who will only walk so far. She refuses to use buggy board so I've bought a sling so she can go in her buggy in the hope she won't want to use buggy cos big girl now etc etc.
Then I don't know myself if I'm able to walk that far. I haven't really wandered far since surgery so dunno if I can even manage it. Feeling like a total wimp if I'm honest and feel like I need to buck up.
My mother is also managing to piss me off tonight too. Told me she would look after the kids for us to go see lee evans...Now she doesn't think she can so I've told OH to just go with his best mate so im pretty annoyed at that and thanks to hormones near started crying cos of it
Like I said I feel like I need to catch a grip.

Here's a pic of my by, I call his "o's" hungry kisses lol xxuploadfromtaptalk1411699813041.jpg

dont worry ash is fine but have said to her that i'll let her update herself, :).

bless little eden, sending love and luck to them both.

glad he understands, sarah. you will be fine as a SAHM i am sure!

not fun was it em? i too have bought some dulcolease i think it is. really not fun! almost cried. sorry DD being fussy and about your mum. oh ema what a cutie!

hope everyones hormones have settle down! samuel was awake what seemed to be most of the night, fussing and not sleeping. daddy was on night shift - he's very grumpy, i am up with samuel and he's awake, chilling out :lol:. think he's getting hubby back for being drunk the other night haha!
x

Good morning ladies! Just having some scrummy snuggles after Henry's morning feed. Doesn't get much better than this :)

I really hope Eden is ok, poor Julie.

Glad all went ok with the HV Nic. We had Henry's heel prick test on weds. The health care assistant that did it was not the most pleasant! Although happy to report my little milk monster has actually gained 10 grams (about 0.3 oz) since birth!

Ladies - LOVE all the pics! I'll join in: uploadfromtaptalk1411711903432.jpg

Happy 1 week to my boy!

Morning ladies, we had an awful night last night went to bed at 9:30pm but I still hadn't any sleep by 4am. James just wanted feeding or holding which is completely exhausting. He did eventually manage a few hours in his moses basket and we are now up having yet another feed. Although my boulder boobies are very grateful for being emptied lol

We do have a scrummy bunch of babies. Here is James day 5 xx
f12a0d890789e8c5d7c4ddefb9caf100.jpg

sorry you didn't sleep well.. he is beautiful!
x

happy 1 week, baby henry.. well done on the weight gain :).
x

Hope baby Eden makes a good recovery.

Ema-Lou, my wee Katy makes that face a lot too as did her big sister...we call it her 'poo face' cos it looks like she is saying 'poooooooo'!

These babies are all real cuties!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Who is still left to have their baby?

Xxx

Sazzel I was wondering as well who is still left? Cannot get used to going into the baby and toddler section. It is just second nature still to come into here!

Had another fairly settled night, she fed around 2am then was settled till about 7.30am!! She stirred a few times though OH managed to settle her so I got a few hours sleep. Milk is well and truly in and breast pads now in use after waking up with wet t-shirt!!
Hope everyone is doing well today, thoughts with baby Eden today - hope all goes well xx

same here rebekah. can't get used to clicking other than here haha.

i think mrscee may still be left. other than that, i think theyre all here? from those still active on the forum at least.
x

I'm the same forget all about baby and toddler it's second nature to come here lol. Found a picture with a smile I hadn't noticed till I zoomed in so I cropped it. Such a big boy now it's going to fast slow down please lol xxx

Oliver and his big sister at the beach <3

image.jpg

Last edited:
Update from Julie:

A little update. Unfortunately Edens blood tests still rant back to normal and too dangerous too operate today so another day of fluids and fingers crossed they get better and get operated over next few days. It's so hard watching him cry and not being able to feed him. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back