May babies!!!! (or April, or June - everyone welcome as we were tri3 together!)

Yeah add me riotfox! Can't believe I've not got anyone from here on Facebook yet! I think I've sent u a friend request!

Seems a lot of babies are playing up a bit at the mo! Let's hope it's all just a one off.

I've tried a few times to get jake in bed earlier but 9ish seems to be his time so in going to leave it for a few weeks then try again.

I've requested you ladies on fb :D

Hope the babies feel better soon! Lily is really drooly and hand chompy but I think it's just a phase rather than teething just yet. I've got her an amber anklet though and she's got it on anyway - seems it is meant to be a good painkiller so may help her pumpy bum pain if nothing else.

Tonight she went to sleep about half ten, so a bit better than normal, woop woop!

Roo, you could maybe try bring it back about 5 minutes each day or couple of days? He might get the hint lol.

Can't Stop, please that she went to sleep earlier.

Well I had a really bad day yesterday with his feeding and got really upset about it. Its a bit better today so hopefully the gaviscon is kicking in. I feel more awake today so I think my tiredness just made it feel 10 times worse yesterday. xx

Hi girls,

We're also having a hard time getting Sam to settle at night after weeks of 6-7 hours a night. He is also a dribbly hand chomper, well, he'll chomp anything.

Ive been researching teething toys and found Sophie the Giraffe. Having read the reviews I am certainly going to invest and thought id pass the details to you guys :

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs..._suggestion-_-product_suggestion#ReviewHeader

I cant believe how quickly our bubs are growing! Ive got to go for surgery on my foof. I had a stitch in my tear scar that didnt dissolve and has caused some damage down below so my consultant is going to refashion the scar......joy!

Riot, hope Lucas is better with his Gaviscon

Roo, Sam never settles much before 10pm! I keep trying to make it earlier but he resists!! :(

Mrs B- My friend bought me a sofie the giraffe for Jake. He's not that interested at the minute but hopefully it'll become useful when he gets a bit older and is teething! She buys them for all the babies her friends have and she said all of the babies love them.

Mrs B, I hope you manage to get your bits sorted out. That sounds so weird lol.

Gaviscon did not work at all so we went to a and e on Fri night as I was so fed up of doctors fobbing me off. Had to stand my ground with 1 doctor at first but we finally got to see a lovely paediatrician. He immediately said it was reflux and prescribe 2 medicines. Only seen a slight change so far. Think it will need a few more days to kick in. If not we have an appointment with the paediatrician on Friday.

xx

The May mummies have gone quiet! Where is everyone?
Hope everyones bubs are doing ok. Sam is 15lbs 4.5ozs now, can't believe it!
Xx

Sorry I have been busy and forgot about the forum until today. Lucas has started teething and letting us know about it lol. How are you and Sam doing? He sounds a healthy weight. xx

The May mummies have gone quiet! Where is everyone?
Hope everyones bubs are doing ok. Sam is 15lbs 4.5ozs now, can't believe it!
Xx

Hey sorry not been on pf much! Are you on fb? xx

Riot-I think Sam has started teething as well, really really dribbly and majorly cranky at times! His cheeks are flushing up nicely! He has a Sophie Giraffe which he is constantly chewing on! I saw your pics of Lucas on FB, he is adorable!

Jodie-Im on FB, we're friends! Im Amy with the stupid surname! How's Ella doing?

Xx

Yeh Lucas is dribbly, red cheeks, biting down on everything and the bottle hurts his gums. Sorted his reflux we think and now the bottle hurts his gums. I was having a look at the pics of Sam the other day too. He looks so cute and grown up now.

xx

Riot-I think Sam has started teething as well, really really dribbly and majorly cranky at times! His cheeks are flushing up nicely! He has a Sophie Giraffe which he is constantly chewing on! I saw your pics of Lucas on FB, he is adorable!

Jodie-Im on FB, we're friends! Im Amy with the stupid surname! How's Ella doing?

Xx

Ella is really well thank you - doh didn't realise we were friends on fb - I asked as there is a friends group on there which I have invited you to join xx

Jodie-I didn't get a FB invite?

Riot-Sam is growing fast. He's learnt to shuffle himself upwards, which he thinks is hilarious when your trying to change him! Grrrr! :)

Bless him!! Lucas pushes off my legs if I lay too close to him lol. xx

Heyyyyy
Hope u are all well!
We are doing well been back to work for the last six weeks and time is just flying by... Dale is doing so well was 12 weeks yday and up to nearly 14 pounds, hes been sleeping through since 7-8 weeks and still going well hes a very happy wee lad :)

Hope u all keeping well xxx

Pleased Dale is doing well and sleeping through Lou. xx

Hi everyone :) can I join you here :)

I was on the other pregnancy forum before but disappeared for a few weeks and now the site doesn't work :( I gelt very lost!

So I'm babystanden (Natalie) and I had Jake on 26th may weighing 8lb 11oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back