October Babies 2011 - Our Tri-3 thread :D

Congratulations hun! 36 hours......poor u, but all well in the end :)

Aww congrats kelly! Its so exciting everyones having their babies! Xx

wow grats hun for lasting 36 hours! I bet you are glad thats over.

Many congratulations on little Lucy :)

Been away with little one so not been on for a while. Can't believe how many have had theirs now. Congrats to all!

Caleb Samuel was born on Monday 10th october at 12.28pm weighing 10lb2, im so in love!

Xx

Caleb Samuel was born on Monday 10th october at 12.28pm weighing 10lb2, im so in love!

Xx

Wow!! He was a whopper. Well done. Big cogratulations again xxx

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd post to say that Lucy Cameron Gray was born on 5th Oct at 17:20, weighing 8lbs5ozs.

Labour started well but after 36hrs I was unable to progress past 8cm dilation and it ended with a c-section.

We're absolutely delighted with her :)

Congratulations to you too Kelly xxx

:yay:

Congrats again to all the new mummies!!

i'm 39 weeks today - only 1 week til due date!!

:shock:

:yay:

When it gets to midnight, its my due date. Don't think I'm gonna pop though, no signs of bean being on time yet, eeek!!

Just update the front page ladies :D Keep those LO's coming :) its getting so exciting in the world of October Mummies.

Congratulations to all the Mummies and Daddies that have already met their LO and good luck and positive labour vibes for all of us that are waiting x x

Thanks M2A!..............So happy for Bella- she was due same day as me............makes me more impatient! lol! xx

I know the feeling hunny, pinapple is now out :lol: not that it worked last time! and was on my ball a good 1hr and half yesterday. How are you feeling today? X x

Like I should get some pineapple! lol!

I actually had a good night last night..........only up once (amazing for me at the mo!)............think it's coz I knackered myself out yesterday, did a major clean in the bathroom and went for 2 walks......it took it out of me and made me ache, but I think my body just went into 'shut down' overnight and let me sleep........was lovely!

Did u have a better night at all? xx

Was up a couple of times and then woke up at 4.30 but suprising feel ok, ive been for a waddle around the shops this morning after I dropped little man off at nursery and was getting alot of pressure but just walked through it trying to make it thin everything out down there.
Just got my OC blood test results back too and everything is fine, so im a happy lady :D x x

YAY! Was gonna ask if you'd heard......that's fab!

Yeh, I keep thinking that even though the walking is hard it's got to help get everything 'ready'..........have to stop sometimes if I get bad BH but gonna try and keep walking every day xx

COngrats to all the other october mummies! I haven't been on for a while, but theres been loads of october babies :yay: xxxx

Been through one hell of a couple of weeks and I'm still very sore and in a lot of pain at the moment so can't really go into detail at the moment but baby Jacob Isaac Harrison Cassidy was born last Saturday at 4am weighing 9lbs 15oz :shock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still can't believe he is here but he is just perfecttttttttttttt xxxxxxx

Been through one hell of a couple of weeks and I'm still very sore and in a lot of pain at the moment so can't really go into detail at the moment but baby Jacob Isaac Harrison Cassidy was born last Saturday at 4am weighing 9lbs 15oz :shock:

Still can't believe he is here but he is just perfecttttttttttttt xxxxxxx

Huge congrats hun! Sorry u are still in pain and haven't had a great couple of weeks....hope now things start to improve for u! V impressive weight btw xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back