October Mummies - Chat/team update thread

Hello to all the other October Mummies to be, what a great month it will be :).

I just have to say, M2A that room is great. I would have loved a room like that when I was younger (except I hated pink back then but now I love it :D).

I can't wait to start to get Bean Sprouts room done up, our house is falling down virtually and have to wait to get her room fixed before we can start to decorate and furnish it :(

PP, I am sorry to hear about your granda, I flew over to see mine in April 09 as was told he only had a couple of months left. He ended up lasting till Feb last year but my grandma keeps thinking it was only last month.

Thanks Manda.

Just noticed your due the day after my birthday! :)

I've had the phone call this evening, that I've been waiting for, for the last 6 weeks. My Granda passed away this evening at the fantastic age of 92. My Nana n him have been together 75 years. How amazing is that.

Pleased he's no longer in pain now. Goodnight Granda. xxx

Wow 75 years! So sorry hes gone but like you say he's at peace now. Thinking of you & your family today x

PP- Really sorry for your loss hun.....92 is an awesome age and at least you know he isn't in pain anymore! 75 years is amazing- bet not many relationships last that long these days! Thinking of you xx

Hello October mummies, that's me back, hope your all ok, guess we're all in tri 3 now, scary! Have I missed much?
Sorry about your grandpa PP, 75 years of marriage is amazing xx

Hello October mummies, that's me back, hope your all ok, guess we're all in tri 3 now, scary! Have I missed much?
Sorry about your grandpa PP, 75 years of marriage is amazing xx

:yay: :yay:

Missed you Sarah - time to move to Tri 3 - theres a few of us over there.

Hope you had a good hol

:)

Had a good holiday thanks, glad to get back to my bed and shower though! The camper van bed and campsite showers are not that bump friendly! Really need to get my finger out now though and do baby stuff!

PP, so sorry to hear about your Granda but at least he is at peace now xxx

Sarah, glad you had a great holiday xxx

Had a good holiday thanks, glad to get back to my bed and shower though! The camper van bed and campsite showers are not that bump friendly! Really need to get my finger out now though and do baby stuff!

I'm going camping next week for 4 nights.... Hope the facilities are OK for me...extra wide entrance to the shower definitely needed. :) We do have our own chemical toilet so I do not need to walk to the toilet block 5 times a night.... :)

Sorry to hear about your grandfather PP..... I only hope my OH and I get that much time together.....

I'm going camping next week for 4 nights.... Hope the facilities are OK for me...extra wide entrance to the shower definitely needed. :) We do have our own chemical toilet so I do not need to walk to the toilet block 5 times a night.... :)

Sorry to hear about your grandfather PP..... I only hope my OH and I get that much time together.....

Camping chairs were another issue, hard to get in and out of, I broke one flopping down into it! It's the balancing thing with the showers which are a pain not pregnant and trying to stop you clothes getting wet as you put them on let alone with a bump! Our port-a-loo was a lifesaver at night!

Don't think I could survive without the chemical toilet.... We took a wooden folding chair for me as I was worried about getting in and out of the camp chairs... This seemed to work a treat but then is not comfy for long periods of time. At one point we went in the tent and I was lying on our very comfy airbed and my OH on a camp chair... This was more comfy but not sure will be very social when we go camping next week with my BIL and his family... :)

Tomorrow I'll only have 9 weeks left till due date! I cant believe how quick its going. 2 weeks left in work aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back