October Mummies - Chat/team update thread

I can kind of tell, been monitoring it moving up since 12 weeks or so! I know lots of people don't like to prod about too much though, mines about an inch above belly button now so yours will prob be a little higher than that, you need to lie down too. Don't think it's very accurate for everyone though!

I'm getting kicks and movement about an inch above my belly button but it is totally solid at the bottom and a bit more squidgy at the top, but only slightly.

And when I get BH its only the bottom part of my stomach that gets it.

I get BH at bottom too and all my kicks are below my belly button just now, thing my placenta was high on the scans though.

I'm curious now where mines is loool might be naughty and do a bit of googling.

And i'll defo check with mw at my next appointment which I think is only 2 weeks away. I'm sure she'd know the right place to check

:)

Hope all you October mummies are having a good weekend. Thought I'd say bye for the next 3 weeks as I'm off camping in France tomorrow, so I doubt I'll get on much if at all! Scary but by the time I get back on here we will all be in tri 3!

Might be having a blonde moment but is BH - Braxton Hicks?
How can you tell that you're having them? xx

Might be having a blonde moment but is BH - Braxton Hicks?
How can you tell that you're having them? xx

Yeah it is. Your tummy goes really tight and a little crampy for a few seconds to a minute or so then relaxes again.

Sarah hope you have a great holiday.

Its so wierd that we'll all be in Tri 3 when you get back!

:oooo:

Morning October Mummies to be, how are we all?
Ive been really tired over the last few days again, going to speak to the doctor tomorrow as im not sure my iron tablets are working x x

I'm tired too but thats because OH has taken to snoring this last week.
Hope you get the tiredness sorted, theres nothing worse when you feel like that.

I'm off to see my midwife tomorrow, I have my 28 week check up! xx

Wow 28 weeks, how time is flying :) She should be able to check the position of your little lady tomorrow x x

Hi ladies I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today, going camping for a week very early Friday morning and haven't got a thing organised which is very unlike me! OH's mum has been staying with us since the weekend, so I haven't been able to get anything done, she goes back up north tonight so it will be a bit of a rush to sort out my clothes and get everything washed, ironed and packed. OH still has to get all the camping gear down from the loft too, and need to organise what food we're taking etc. Our bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it, had to move all the baby stuff out of the spare room into our room so his mum would have the spare room clear to sleep in. we will get there though I'm sure!

M2A - hope you're feeling more energised soon - good luck for the docs tomorrow. PPeanut - gosh 28weeks already how exciting! Let us know how you get on with the midwife x x

Your camping trip sounds very exciting hunny, can I come? ;)

Well ive officially just booked my maternity with HR, im taking holidays wk commencing 17th Oct, Maternity starts 24th Oct upto 27th Feb, then im taking a weeks holiday and going back on the 5th March. Ill have some time owing no doubt so i may build it all up and leave abit earlier.

Ive just taken my 2nd tablet and im feeling slightly better so hopefully ill be able to last the day and just have an early night tonight x x

Time is flying by, does anyone know how to slow it down?

Bella - have fun camping, I'm really looking forward to going next month but I just know it'll be a struggle! Can't wait to start taking LO camping tho. I've been going to the same site since I was a baby and my family in total have been going since the 60's. Really looking forward to carrying on the tradition! :)

thanks girls ooh exciting M2A getting your maternity leave booked, makes it all the more real! Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.

PPeanut that's lovely you've been camping all those years, me & OH are still novices but like you say can't wait to take the little one when he/she is old enough :)

M2A will leave some room in my case for you! ;)

xx

Had my 28 week checkup today. All good. Although couldn't get bloods so have to go back next week.
Little Miss is head down, explains why I keep getting kicked in the ribs!
Also start antenatal classes on Monday and have physio for my back starting next week too.
Seems to be getting a bit more real now, especially as I had to make my next appointment for midwife which is at 33 weeks, not really that long away. Little scary seeing as constantstar was 34 ish weeks and has just had her little one this week! Eeeek!

xxx

Hi can i join this group? im due 20th october and we dont know the sex yet. this is baby number 3 and i am so tired and want to stay in bed untill about 6pm! then i have energy to do things after that. I have two little ones aged 2 and almost 4 and i just cant do anything with them, im too tired. i just tell them go play lol and then we go for a walk after 6pm. i hardly ever get a nap like i did in my first 2 pregnancies so i think thats why im finding it harder 3rd time around, plus im currently living in a hot country where going out before 6 would be stupid lol.

Anyone know what i can do at home with my kids that doesn't take up too much energy or i can do sitting down?

Hi Charlotte, congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy and welcome to the October Mummies thread, ive updated the front page :)
Sorry to hear you feeling so drained, im with you there, hope you manage to get some rest x x

Hi can i join this group? im due 20th october and we dont know the sex yet. this is baby number 3 and i am so tired and want to stay in bed untill about 6pm! then i have energy to do things after that. I have two little ones aged 2 and almost 4 and i just cant do anything with them, im too tired. i just tell them go play lol and then we go for a walk after 6pm. i hardly ever get a nap like i did in my first 2 pregnancies so i think thats why im finding it harder 3rd time around, plus im currently living in a hot country where going out before 6 would be stupid lol.

Anyone know what i can do at home with my kids that doesn't take up too much energy or i can do sitting down?

We've got the same due date.

And I have been absolutely drained too. Its my 2nd, its the school summer holls here and its a nightmare trying to keep wee 1 entertained, she's constantly asking to do things. I refuse to pay for after school care when i'm at home (on annual leave from work) and OH is working from home.

We've been playing loads of board games and we're gonna be making some cakes either today or tomoz, but tbh I cant be bothered doing that either loool

:)

How are all the October Mummies to be? Its not too long now ladies, as of Sunday we are all in double fingers!

Im so excited I get to go home tonight after a week of staying at my nans, im looking forward to sleeping in my own bed with my pregnancy pillow and my OH and cant wait for cuddles :D
The babys bedroom now has wallpaper and carpet too, heres a sneaky preview ladies, you dont think its too dark do you? x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311166449.691059.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311166449.691059.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member