The december mummies club!

5 team blue and 4 team pink so far! i wonder what the final numbers will be?? xx

Hi sorry to be a pain :) my 20 week scan is now on the 11th August, sorry! will post up whether im team blue or pink (or yellow!) havent decided if we'll find out yet! lol
thanks

I didn't know about that page til now!can I be added?? :) due 12 th Dec, 20 wk scan 25th July an stayed team yellow :) xxxx

Hi all - haven;t been around for a while - in the middle of calving season over here and it's all hands on deck as far as the cows are concerned!!
Had our scan yesterday and we are Team Pink!! Can you update me Mrs Mc when you get a chance!!
We'll have one of each now so my job will be done!!!

yeah i think there has been lots of team blues and pinks in the last few weeks, hopefully they will be along to add them!? xx

Hey guys! had my 20 week scan, after the saga (see Tri 2) we are on Team Pink! Little Mhairi Ann :) Dead excited, she's got a wee problem with her foot, hopefully nothing too serious but we're going back for another scan next Wednesday. Least we get to see lots of her :D

congrats tudra, let us know how you get on next wednesday, hope all is fine and congrats on team pink!! xx

bumping up!

also those of you without a text buddy should try to sort one out as we need minute by minute updates once labour starts xx

I'm team pink Pos....... Update me when you get a chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back