The december mummies club!

I'm team pink Pos....... Update me when you get a chance x

this is Mrs Mc's thread but i'm sure she will be along shortly. Congrats on team pink! seems not so many team pinks which means we will have a few very special little girlys arriving :love: :love:

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Those of you who haven't got a text buddy should sort one out. On the December mummies thread for example all of these early december mummies to be haven't sorted one out. i totally understand if ppl dont' want one but if you do, try and arrange one so that when ur little ones come along the rest of us can be kept up to date on ur progress xxx

5TH - LISA_85
5TH-JAXX01
6TH -NICKYNOO
8TH - CERIS
10TH - DOMESTICHUMAN
13TH - LETTIE
14TH - JOMC
14TH - TIFFANYJAYNEXO

Anyone want to be my text buddy? I don't mind at all.
I don't have a mobile but OH has a blackberry and I'll probably have one by December too! xxx

another thing that keeps getting left to the last minute :whistle:

I need a txt buddy please and im happy to return the favour! :lol:

xx

Lisa I would be yours but could be otherwise pre occupied lmao :) x

haha! u two wouldn't be a great combination lol! u'll be struggling to upload the information to us lot haha!

so there's four of you there, u guys could buddy up with each other? x

Hi, could I be updated please?

We're now team pink and I have a 24week scan on 06/09.

Thank you!!

xxx

Oops!!!!! Sorry Pos/MrsMc blame it on the baby brain :) looking forward to having a little girl, will be a totally different ball game to my little boy I think! And a great excuse for shopping!

Hey Jaxx, i dont think its a bad idea to be honest..... whats the chances of us going into labour together? i have a feeling im going the full 15 days over. not sure why its just a niggly feeling, think thats why ive decided to work until the 1st December.... less time sitting waiting for him to arrive :)

xx

Could I be updated on thread pleeease, i'm 9th December and am team yellow. I also don't have a text buddy, I'm assuming this is just someone you text when you go into labour and they update on forum, yes? I'll happily be someone's text buddy :) xxx

Bump!

Haven't heard from the December Mummys much! How we all doing now we are all in double figures???

I am all good, can't believe less than 10 weeks to go now :faint: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back