October Babies 2011 - Our Tri-3 thread :D

Don't think I'll bother with birth plan as I plan to be at home, just going to see what happens and how I feel on the day! Only thing I will ensure other half knows is I'm not taking any pain relief that could make me vomit, it worries me more that giving birth itself!

I was being a little nostalgic and found my threads from when I was due to test and got my bfp. It seems madness that the little bean I so desperatly wanted to stick is nearly here!! To think I'm going to be starting antenatal classes soon and doing my birth plan, how amazing life can be!

I can't wait to give birth - I've started my hypno now, and I'm loving it!

Wow so many team yellows!

I was also surprised to see so many team yellows!.. These girls must be so patient :)

:yay:

Love this M2A

Not much new to report with me i'm afraid, getting alot of quite uncomfortable movements, and its taken my breath away, literally a few times.

:)

I can't believe how patient all you team yellow ladies are! I could never have done it! OH and I decided we wanted to find out for this LO and the next, then if we have a girl next and we have a 3rd baby, we might stay team yellow! MIGHT, if we can handle it!

I'm so uncomfortable today, LO has been headbutting me in the ribs all day. Hand's down the worst part of a breech baby and measuring large, he's too high and my ribs are really taking a beating! I'm having to sit really stretched upwards, so he comes out from under my ribs a little bit!

xx

Im 28th of October :) Team pink with baby Olivia-Grace :) xx

I can't believe how patient all you team yellow ladies are! I could never have done it! OH and I decided we wanted to find out for this LO and the next, then if we have a girl next and we have a 3rd baby, we might stay team yellow! MIGHT, if we can handle it!

I'm so uncomfortable today, LO has been headbutting me in the ribs all day. Hand's down the worst part of a breech baby and measuring large, he's too high and my ribs are really taking a beating! I'm having to sit really stretched upwards, so he comes out from under my ribs a little bit!

xx

I know what you mean, but its soooooo exciting waiting to find out, makes the labour that wee bit more enjoyable. Plus I haven't had a 4d scan, so I have no idea at all what baby looks like, so its 2 wee suprises too look forward to

:)

I just noticed that I started producing milk (or I guess it's colostrum). Weird but so exciting :) :) :)

everything feels even more real now.

I just noticed that I started producing milk (or I guess it's colostrum). Weird but so exciting :) :) :)

I've not had that yet, but didn't with my daughter either so maybe it won't happen again until I give birth, strange how it happens to some of us but not all!

I hate it! I started about 5/6 weeks ago and literally cried! I don't know why, because I do plan on breastfeeding so I should be glad that I've started producing colostrum, but I really don't like the thought of it, and I'm still not used to it!

It's so bad with me, I'll wake up in the night with one half of my tshirt soaking wet, and with a wet arm where it's been touching my top, so I have to get out of bed and change... One time I was snuggling with OH and his chest got wet!

It does make it so much more real though doesn't it?!

xx

I've not had that yet, but didn't with my daughter either so maybe it won't happen again until I give birth, strange how it happens to some of us but not all!

well I wouldn't notice if I wasn't giving my boobs a good rub (to toughen up nipples). Maybe you also have it just never noticed? I had only a tiny drop really :)

I hate it! I started about 5/6 weeks ago and literally cried! I don't know why, because I do plan on breastfeeding so I should be glad that I've started producing colostrum, but I really don't like the thought of it, and I'm still not used to it!

It's so bad with me, I'll wake up in the night with one half of my tshirt soaking wet, and with a wet arm where it's been touching my top, so I have to get out of bed and change... One time I was snuggling with OH and his chest got wet!

It does make it so much more real though doesn't it?!

xx

:shock: wow you have lots of milk!! I only had a couple of tiny drops, and they wouldn't come out if I didn't squeeze them out. Hmmm I hope I won't start leaking loads soon!

I starting leaking at about 18 weeks but its been noticable but only little bits up to now. Always carry a pair of breast pads with you just incase as it happened to a friend of mine at work and she had to use sanitry towels! x x

---
-

I didn't leak at all with Lennon and haven't so far this pregnancy either! I don't think my milk came in until a couple of days after I had Lennon.

Im due 23rd Oct and im on team pink. Not long to go Im sooooooooooooo excited. I keep going in her little room and just looking at stuff.

s
xx

Front page updated for you Haylea2610 and Pinkprincess23 :D x x

---
-

I had to go to the labour ward to have my GTT yesterday and seeing all the newborn babies and hearing them cry made me sooooo broody. I cannot wait to be back there with my own bundle :)

I haven't produced any milk yet! X I'm hoping I don't until LO is here xx :) x

I had to go to the labour ward to have my GTT yesterday and seeing all the newborn babies and hearing them cry made me sooooo broody. I cannot wait to be back there with my own bundle :)

How did you get on? Funny how new babies make us broody even pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back