New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

way to go alice :yay: well done everyone too!

mamafy - glad you got through yesterday, well done sweetie! :yay:

nic - ooo good plan on the trainers, and well done on your loss :yay:

excellent loss evie :yay: well done sweetie!!

i have to agree girls, its nice how we're all very honest, and we would be only lying to ourselves, you lot are great :yay: i'm so glad to be part of this, it's good for me to have your support.

i've had a good busy weekend and been fab with the eating, even had lunch out tomorrow, choose well, pointed it in, had a tiny dinner and did my dvd last night :D
today i had a late breakfast, and we had an early dinner - lovely veggie fajitas, along with a good swim in between for an hour or so.
i'm def. finding it easier this time, but i no for me to loss well, i have to keep to it every day, and exercise everyday, due to the pcos, but i'm getting there and cannot wait for next weight in :yay:

I went for a swim too, great minds :lol: Great job on sticking to your eating well though, weekends are always hard :yay:

my day today:

breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: greek salad
Dinner: roast parsnips, carrots and sweet potato with a veggie pie

snacks: 2 wholegrain and nut pitta with low fat humous, 1 apple
drinks: 4 glasses water

exercise:
30 mins swim
Arm curls @ 15kg 3x12
Leg Press @ 50kg 3x12
Back Extensions @ 20kg 3x12
Crunches 3x12

All doing very well ladies :yay:

today has been ok, still have abit of water to drink but not too bad and have a healthy snack prepared if I fancy something later :)

I have sore throat and ears (yes, I'm old and falling apart) so had a "red" day as we had Nando's chicken for brunch :) Going to try and stick to le healthy eating of the plan this week but if I don't feel like eating much / diet food, then I'm not going to. I'm ill :rofl:

Good going ladies! Keep up the good work - I fear I'm putting on what I lost last week. Ho-de-hum! :D

he he, liking the good minds nic :D good job on the exercises too! when i did ww previously i always used to make fruit shake, i loved rasperberry.

sounds like another good day mamafy - what is your snack? i'm drinking more water and resisting tonight, as i've been looking at wedding stuff and having another panic :lol:

TP - don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing great!! xx

The atkiners best friend Carly ;) Egg mayo with cucumber & salad :lol:

Starving tonight :wall2: Had the snack and an atkins bar and I could greedily eat more :(

lol mamafy - good snack :D how you doing today hon?

i'm done my exercise dvd all ready and i'm feeling good, bloody determined to get the weight off! i measured myself too and looked at the measurements the dress shop took in September and looks like i've lost 3inches since then, so it's given me an incentive :D

That's brilliant on losing the inches hun, well done!

I'm sore from the gym yesterday, and seeing my trainer today and no doubt she is going to kick my arse up and down the gym :lol:

carly thats fab inch-loss!! i'm hoping to go for a nice long walk with the girls today, as loong as the rain holds off! bloody hope it does, i'm going crazy!

lol mamafy - good snack :D how you doing today hon?

i'm done my exercise dvd all ready and i'm feeling good, bloody determined to get the weight off! i measured myself too and looked at the measurements the dress shop took in September and looks like i've lost 3inches since then, so it's given me an incentive :D

AHhhhh:love:I remember that feeling well , it's fabulous! :hug: Well done, PP, those inches will feel AMAZING at the dress fitting too :love: For our wedding, I managed from original measurements (lady said "all brides say they'll lose weight, just let us know IF you do) to lose over 7 inches from the puppies alone :rofl: and they were still *ahem* popping over my dress (got stupid AF the MORNING of our wedding and I wasn't due for about 3 weeks!) but the waist and hip measurements were the BEST! :love:

Can't wait to hear more about your dress and how the measuring goes :hug: Congrats - you're doing wonderful!

Congratulations to ToffeePop, our Loser of the week! :yay:

As you and evie both lost the same amount of weight, I went by who weighed in first.

Now, as this week's winner you get to set a challenge to the rest of us girls to help us lose weight, and we have to complete it this week ;)

A blinkie for you:

blinkie.gif

Ok then, a challenge?

My challenge to you all is to..make a low-fat "treat" food (sweet or savoury) and post the recipe on here.

If anyone can make me cheese on toast without the calories...I may have to find you and hug you :rofl:

aww thank you TP and alice - your so kind :hug:
TP - wow! thats amazing for you dress, but i did giggle at 'the puppies'!! i cannot wait to get my dress back (in march) i'm hoping for some major loss, the dress already needs altering so i'm happy!
and good challenge :thumbup: i'm off to have a good think!

TP, have you tried dairylea on toast? its amazing, goes all nice on top! i'm assuming you could do it with low fat philly. and brown bread. my mum used to always use cheese slices, which were nice aswell!

Well done toffeepop :yay:

No sugar jelly takes no different to normal jelly and with a squirt of low fat cream its a nice little treat :thumbup:

I should have said I've had a good week, although my water intake was slack yesterday :oops:

Not sure if I've lost or not but hope I've lost 1lb, can't expect much more at this stage I think :)

Having a rubbish week due to tooth ache and cold/flu. Ho hum...don't care. Can't be perfect when sickly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back