New weight loss target for Mothers day/Easter

Ok, I can see my blonde/nappy brain getting me all confused now! I was going to just record who had lost weight on Sunday as this will be the first week over but you're all losing weight left right and centre so I have no idea what I'll be recording! You'll have to let me know how much you've lost in total on Sunday if thats ok. Well done by the way!

Heehee ok hun!! I will weigh myself on Sunday!! :D

can you put me down for 7 lbs?

I'm just having my last chocolate bar :(
what do you think is a better breakfast, toast and jam or fruit and fibre?

good luck ladies :cheer:

sarafet said:
ok, ok i'm going to join :oops:

we have a treadmill coming today too and i'll get some slimfast shakes, it's my 21st next month and i'd like to be skinny again :) i'll buy some scales today and do a weigh in :dance:

You'd better ditch those shakes now....you've got the perfect excuse to eat what you want! :D

Hiya

Can you put me down for 14lb by Mothers Day please?
I'm doing the Cambridge Diet, started it 2 weeks ago and lost 5lb after my 5 day weigh in, but then I was i'll with tonsilitis for 5 days and couldn't eat anything anyway... but had lots of lemsips, doctor then advised me to eat what I can till I came off the anti biotics, yesterday was my last day, so I'm back on the diet today. Got my next weigh in on Tuesday.

Going on holiday in April and want to lose as much as possible by then

xx

.Christina. said:
can you put me down for 7 lbs?

I'm just having my last chocolate bar :(
what do you think is a better breakfast, toast and jam or fruit and fibre?

good luck ladies :cheer:

Neither haha weetabix!!! (heehee Im obsessed with them at the min) no I would say fruit and fibre! but it sounds horrible!

mmm weetabix but I only like it with a mountain of sugar :lol: not so gd for the diet !!

oh plzzz put me down for 4lbs.

i weigh 12.2. I've lost 4lbs this month :)

Hello ladies,

Hope everyones had a good week- I've had a rubbish one in terms of food so not expecting to lose anything but I'll catch up next week.

For those of you weighing yourselves at home, today is weighing day so let us know how you get on and I'll update the first page...

For those of you that get weighed at a slimming club on a different day then just let me know when you've been weighed and i'll update as and when you've been.

Good luck all!

:wave:

thanks for putting me down :wink:

right i'm trying a new thing... i'm going to cut out carbohydrates altogether.

or have one of something once a week.

i want to see if this will make any difference in my weight loss.

:pray: plz work

Ive lost a 1lb...... :(

Ive been doing slim fast religously (apart from ONE slip up friday where I had chinese), and been doing 30 mins exercise daily.

Im well annoyed..Id been feeling slimmer generally..maybe Im gaining muscle hence low weight loss? :think:

muppetmummy said:
sarafet said:
ok, ok i'm going to join :oops:

we have a treadmill coming today too and i'll get some slimfast shakes, it's my 21st next month and i'd like to be skinny again :) i'll buy some scales today and do a weigh in :dance:

You'd better ditch those shakes now....you've got the perfect excuse to eat what you want! :D

thank goodness i hadn't invested in the shakes :lol:

i'll be back after this baby, no doubt i will put another 4 stone on this time :lol:

hello
had my weigh in this morning, i've lost 8lb
got my next one a week today.

ninjawomble said:
Ive lost a 1lb...... :(

Ive been doing slim fast religously (apart from ONE slip up friday where I had chinese), and been doing 30 mins exercise daily.

Im well annoyed..Id been feeling slimmer generally..maybe Im gaining muscle hence low weight loss? :think:

I know its disheartening but don't give up it's still a loss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back