My weight loss journey!

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey everyone....well as some of you may know my dh was officially diagnosed with Diabetes last week although a visit to the drs the week before pretty much confirmed he had it so we started last monday and have been on a health drive since and today was first weigh in...and I lost.....

5.5lbs..... :dance:

So I will be updating weekly and hopefully watch as the pounds come off....

Ive a very very long way to go to get to either my ideal or even target weight so Im taking baby steps...a week at a time so that I dont set myself a goal that seems impossible to reach and give up lol.....

So thats my good news for the day!!!

xxx

29th June Lost 5.5lbs Total 5.5 Lbs

5th July Lost 1.5lbs Total 7lbs

12th July Lost 2lbs Total 9lbs

19th July Lost 4.5lbs Total 13.5lbs

26th July Lost 2lbs Total 15.5lbs

1st Aug Lost 1/2lb Total 16lbs

9th Aug Lost 1lb Total 17lbs

16th Aug ON HOLS

23rd Aug Lost 4lbs Total 21.5 lbs (checked with MW again and shes happy for me to still be loosing although tbh this lot is off the morning sickness mainly)

Last edited:
Thanks Vix!!!

Its a start and 5.5lbs less Im hurling around lol!

xxx

Woohoo :yay: So glad you have joined us Wilma :) Good luck on your journey xxx

Sorry to hear about your DH, sounds like a good change of diet for both tho, will be easier doing it together

Well done 5.5 lbs is alot already - keep up the good work Wilma!

Thanks Ladies...good to be here!

Yeah JJ it took this to eventually get our fingers out and take this seriously! But yes sooo much easier doing it as a family lifestyle change rather than a diet...long may it continue!

xxx

It's great that you are all supporting eachother too :yay:

Ah def FM2B.....Ive done ww a couple of times before and done ok but its harder when your cooking seperate meals for everyone so yeah this way were all eating the same meals and packed lunches so its def a lot less work and a lot easier to stay motivated! i had to keep pulling my jeans up today....amazing what dropping 5.5lbs can do for your wardrobe lol xxx

That's great to hear :D It's huge motivation when you actually start to see the results too.. Do you have a target weight? Or are you just going to see how things go and decide when to stop when you just feel it's time?

Ah definately and as long as I keep loosing Im sure the motivation will stick around! No ive not set a taeget weight as Im very overweight so though if I look at the reality of it I might just die! lol

Im happier going for dress sizes dropping atm....Ive always been plus size most of my adult life....and since being ill and wheelchair user Im not very mobile and my main problem was that i only ate once a day and ardly drank at all which also made me pretty unwell at times....so apparenlty my body stored everything and hel on tight! So now Im eating three meals a day and its made a massive difference so if I got back down to a 16/18 that suits me fine and Im happy at that...any less is a bonus I suppose....Im currently a /18/20/22 tops depending on where their from and 22/24 bottoms so a very long way to go but Im determined...and also may help with TTC too as although seem to be getting pg just cant stay pg and dr reckons thats possible coz dh is overweight and therefore his sperm arnt as healthy and dont result in a viable pregnancy!

Everything pointing in the right direction tho...pardon the pun lol! xx

Hey ladies how is everyone doing on the healthy eating plans?

Well I got weighed today and Ive lost another 1.5lbs..... So thats now half a stone gone for good !!!

xxx

Wilma you are doing brilliantly. It's great that you are doing it as a family too. Well done on your loss so far, it's a great feeling to get back into your clothes isn't it?
The lighter you get the more your fertility increases so lets hope it works that way for you (only downside is putting back on a bit of weight with a bubba bump but I'm sure you'll make the exception for that).
Well done again - don't forget you have all of us fellow dieters on here for support too :). xx

Thanks Vix and Princess!!

Ah its a buzz isnt it when you can not only feel, but also see the difference and yes Im also hoping that the loss will aid us in getting our BFP soon..... :)

Ah yes making it a family effort it definately working really well Davids now lost 6.5lbs and kates lost 3lb...shes a slim thing anyway so just toning up a couple of extra pounds but were so motivated and just hope it stays that way.......

And thanks for your support here too it makes all the difference! xxxx

Wow Wilma you're doing great! I'll be joining the healthy eating lifestyle soon, sounds like recruiting the whole family is the way to go!

Thanks Megs.....ah definately best way for us! We are encouraging eachother and staying focussed on it so yes I would def reccommend doing it as a family!

Wow cant believe your 40 weeks already!!! xxx

Morning ladies.....well its weigh in time again and Ive lost another 2lbs! Thats 9lb in total now! Hope everyone else is doing well on their weight loss journey! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back