My Slimming World Accountability!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
If anyone else here is doing SW, please feel free to join! :D

Name: Claire
Start weight: 10st 10lbs :wall:
Goal weight: 9st 4lbs
Desired weekly weight loss: 1 - 2lbs per week
Syn allowance: 10 per day (but I won't neccessarily use them all!)

C xxx

Day 1, Monday 27th October
GREEN
BREAKFAST: 2 weetabix with fat free peach yogurt, 1 portion of grapes and 1 portion of blueberries.
LUNCH: 1 slice wholemeal toast, 1 egg fried in fry light spray, 1 small tin of baked beans. 1 apple. 1 banana.
DINNER: Pasta with homemade tomato sauce (passata, onions, garlic and herbs) with a portion of peas stirred in.
EVENING SNACK: Cadburys High Lights Fudge flavour hot chocolate.

SYNS TOTAL: 2

Good job /claire!! Your diet looks fab!!

And congrats to isla who is a whole month old yah!!

x

I've never done slimming world? How does it work? How tall are you claireyfairey. I failed miserably at WW so i might join you! (if i may!) xx

I kind of started a thread similar to this. Ill join you!!!

Name; Lisanat
start weight; 13st 7lbs :oops:
target; 9st7lb eventually but i will do it in steps so 11st.
loss per week. 1-2 lbs
syns; 10 per day

xxx

My day so far:

Tuesday 28 october

Green

Breakfast,
poached egg and spaghetti hoops

lunch
3 krisproll (HE)
2 laughing cow triangles (HE)

xxx

Sharne: Thanks honey! :hug:

Suzie: It's quite complicated...I posted some info in tinkerbell's post in this section somewhere, but I only posted about green days! It's worth getting yourself a book (they sell some on amazon) but syns are difficult to get your head around. If you join slimming world they send you a directory which has the syn value of pretty much everything - I only have this because my parents did slimming world a while back. I don't know if it's worth looking on ebay to see if anyone is selling them???

lisanat: Hey! :wave: Which thread should we post in? This could get confusing! :think: Your day looks good so far! Here's my menu for today :)

Tuesday 28th October
GREEN
BREAKFAST: 1 slice wholemeal toast with 1tsp lurpak light, bowl of grapes, 1 banana.
LUNCH: 113G tuna mixed with pasta and sweetcorn. 1 apple.
DINNER: 2 or 3 (depending on how hungry I am) quorn fillets with vegetables and new potatoes. 100ml bisto gravy.
EVENING SNACK: Fat free peach yogurt and blueberries. Highlights fudge hot chocolate.

SYNS TOTAL: 6

C xxx

Im doing SW too.

Im on a red day today

Breakfast
2 weetabix HE with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and low fat nat yog

Dinner
2 x wholemeal rolls (57g) HE
1 with ham & 28g Cheddar HE
1 with turkey & apple sauce
Muller light
250ml semi skimmed HE & nesquik

Tea
Roast chicken leg with veg & 198g new pots HE

Snacks
Pomegranate, Kiwi, mango, satsuma & the rest of my a choices

Syns = 5 so far (will probably have another 3 to help me use up my milk allowance will have another milk shake)

I have 4 extra healthy extras cause im BF just in case you were wondering why I have had loads of b choices :)

Good luck tinkerbell :)

My menu for today!

GREEN
BREAKFAST: 2 weetabix, fat free peach yogurt, blueberries and grapes.
LUNCH: 2 eggs (scrambled), 1 slice of wholemeal toast, 1 small tin of spaghetti hoops. 1 apple.
DINNER: Quorn chilli con carne with rice.
SNACK: Melon chunks. Highlights fudge flavour hot chocolate.

SYNS: 2

I am saving my syns for some vodka at the weekend - 2.5 syns per 25ml shot! It's my OH's birthday tomorrow, and we're having a party on Sunday with fireworks. I will have to avoid the birthday food...eeek!

C xxx

slimming world sounds confusing to me :?
Good luck though hun :)

I've really screwed up. Had a bad day yesterday and another bad one today! :wall: :wall: :wall: Must try harder!!!

Today:

BREAKFAST: 2 weetabix, fat free peach yogurt, blueberries and grapes.
LUNCH: 4 dark ryevitas, fat free cottage cheese, carrot sticks dipped in tzatziki, 1 apple. STUPID CHOCOLATE BINGE :wall:
DINNER: Mixed vegetable stir fry with rice.
SNACK: Melon and pineapple chunks.

SYNS: Probably a good 15 - 20. Eeek.

im starting slimming world today.. ive just found my old book from 5 years ago lol... so im not attending a class.. was thinking of having a weigh in day for those not going to a class? i dont want to put what my weight is.. but i dont mind saying how much ive lost etc..plus recipes of what you have made for lunch/tea would be great inspiration. xx

im starting slimming world today.. ive just found my old book from 5 years ago lol... so im not attending a class.. was thinking of having a weigh in day for those not going to a class? i dont want to put what my weight is.. but i dont mind saying how much ive lost etc..plus recipes of what you have made for lunch/tea would be great inspiration. xx

hi ya,
ive beemn away so had a really bad weekend eating rubbish.but i am back to normal now. ive made a leek and potato soup for lunch.I hope its nice.
Clairey fairey you cant give up!!! whats happened??

lisa&alex:thats a good idea about a weigh in day. i go to group on weds maybe we could do it on wednsdays???

xxxx

Thanks girls :hug:

It just all went to shite :( I've lost 1lb in 2 weeks, how crap is that?!

1ib is good. But I understand what you men I put on a pound last week and i sat and cried at the meeting.I felt silly.Dont forget though hun, Isla is still only young yet like Evie and our bodies are still grtting back to normal. Please dont give up. Im going to put some recipes on later. I made a lovely chocolate cakeyeasterday that is only 10 syns for the whole cake!!!
Are you going to meetings?
How is everyone else getting on?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27