then....

Arm curls @ 15kg 3x12
Cable Row @ 20kg 3x12
Leg Press @ 50kg 3x12
Leg Curl @ 20kg 3x12
Back Extensions @ 20kg 3x12
Pulldowns @20kg 3x12
Crunches 3x12

I upped my weights and reps today as I wasn't feeling it the other day.

:wave: Hey guys, sorry I never got on yesterday to update; I had alot one :D

Well done to all you losers :lol:

I lost 3 lbs, quite surprised by that but I'm happy.:yay: I was very good though and drank a shipful of water, in fact I had my 2 litres of water in me today by 2 o clock :D

Roll on next week and good luck to everyone else :kiss:

thanks i love my water too first thing i reach for in the morning :)

I'm not having the best day today though, I could really eat something bad but have resisted so far :doh:

Brilliant Mamfy, well done! :yay:

I find now I always reach for water and nothing else. I'm drinking loads and people have been commenting on how fresh-faced I am. Must be doing something! I don't feel as sluggish now I've ditched the fizzy drinks too.

im here to wil you on you can do it you dont have to have sonmething naughty!!!! you can do it just have a big pint of water then you will be full and you wont be able to eat anything x x x

^^ and if a pint of water doesn't work, have a glass of semi skimmed milk. Will fill you up :)

I'm going to resist, I hope :pray:

The first week back into it is hard but once you're in the routine its easy :) I do feel alot better so it's obviously agreeing with me :yay: I'm eating salad with everything, even my breakfast :rofl: It was an omelette though :lol:

omelette is great! So good for you. Sounds like you're doing really well :) Have the headaches gone yet?

welld one mamafy!! everyone sounds like they're doing so fab!!

i so need to start drinking more water! i just tend to drink coffee all day and nothing else :oops:

went for a walk with the pram earlier, was such good exercise, not been out with the both of them before, so hard to steer it and get down kerbs and stuff :lol:

omelette is great! So good for you. Sounds like you're doing really well :) Have the headaches gone yet?

The headaches are gone :yay: and I feel very good in fact :D

this time I'm packing so many veg into the omelettes so I'm feeling great and adding abit of coleslaw to boost the calories too :)

I think I'll have another half litre of water just to fill me up and see if that helps :)

Well I got over yesterday without a blip :yay: It's been my hardest day so far so I've had a great breakfast today in the hope I'll keep those dips under control :D

How's everyone else?

Glad to hear it :) Also good to hear your headaches are gone too :yay:

Today is fine so far.

Fruit smoothie for breakfast, and lunch will be a bulger wheat and cous cous salad.

atm I'm having bananas, some low fat yogurt, cinnamon, honey and some ice. :) I tend to just make what I have in the fridge. I like my strawberry and banana ones too.

Oh sounds delicious, bananas are my favourite fruit :yay:

glad you got thru yesterday hun!!

i'm having a typical sunday today, got up, had coffee, went to daddys to drop off katie, went shopping and still havent eaten :oops: not the best thing to do, but it always seems to happen the same every week! and now my dad's got the oven out cleaning behind it so i cant get in the kitchen.

was dead chuffed, went into work shopping and saw some people i hadnt seen since before i had ella and they kept going on about how i've lost my weight so quick and how my face has gone really thin and how good i look!! i was on cloud 9 lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back