My weight loss journey!

Thought Id post an update on the weight management quest!

Well at 28 weeks prg Ive lost 31.5 lbs....had gained 3lbs then lost 1.5lbs again when got weighed a couple of weeks ago so all in all Ive lost 30lbs from June!

Feeling great for it too and still loving the results of our lifestyle change all round!

MW and consultants still more than happy for me to continue with the healthy eating so happy and being sensible with the goodies over christmas to make sure my Diabetes stays as well controlled as it has been xx

Wow Wilma this is truly amazing! I cannot believe your strength for keeping this up and I am so happy for you that it is still working out wonders for you.

when you give birth you will be so slim afterwards hehe.

I myself have gained 6 kilos so far so I am also very pleased with my progress (I have gained a little under a stone) and I am now 35 weeks so also pretty good don't you think?

Can't wait to read your progress every time you're the best :dance:

Thought Id post an update on the weight management quest!

Well at 28 weeks prg Ive lost 31.5 lbs....had gained 3lbs then lost 1.5lbs again when got weighed a couple of weeks ago so all in all Ive lost 30lbs from June!

Feeling great for it too and still loving the results of our lifestyle change all round!

MW and consultants still more than happy for me to continue with the healthy eating so happy and being sensible with the goodies over christmas to make sure my Diabetes stays as well controlled as it has been xx

Wow Wilma this is truly amazing! I cannot believe your strength for keeping this up and I am so happy for you that it is still working out wonders for you.

when you give birth you will be so slim afterwards hehe.

I myself have gained 6 kilos so far so I am also very pleased with my progress (I have gained a little under a stone) and I am now 35 weeks so also pretty good don't you think?

Can't wait to read your progress every time you're the best :dance:

Ahhh thanks Helen....its been really easy just continuing with the healthy lifestyle changes so I cant take all the credit for it lol!

Ah youve done great too and will take you no time to get back to the way your happy with after LO arrives.....not long now eehh I cant believe were all in tri 3!

Ahh glad your enjoying my updates....next one to follow soon!! lol xxx

Hi ladies thought it was about time I updated and maybe give myself a bit more motivation to keep up the healthy eating!

So by the time I had Matilda and came home from hospital Ive been getting weighed weekly and Ive lost 3stone 4lbs altogether!

Still a long way to go to get down to a healthy weight but Im still going.... I dont have as much time to weigh out all our food as I did before Matilda was here so I have to admit our portion sizes have inceased a little but were still loosing so still doing things right I suppose!

Ive just bought my clothes for Matildas christening and I have to say when I tried them on I feel really nice in them so thats also incentive to keep going. Ive dropped 2/3 dress sizes on top and 2 on the bottom depending on where I shop!

Im really happy with that...still pear shaped but thats just my shape so I will always be bigger on the bottom than the top lol and although I dont want to be super skinny if I manage to get down to a 16/18 trousers again I'd be quite happy with that so healthy lifestyle it is and loving it too....

How is everyone getting on? xxx

hun youre doing so fab :yay: its nice to see you back, I bet youre masively busy now matilda is here! How are you finding the wheelchair/pushchair situation? I wondered about that since you mentioned it when pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back