New weight loss target for Mothers day/Easter

handbagqueen

Reaction score
:wave: Hello all!

Lea and I thought we'd start a new thread for the next weight loss challenge....

The challenge is to lose half a stone by Mothers day (5 weeks to go) and then another half a stone by Easter (3 weeks later).
This is an 8 week challenge and any extra pounds lost past the stone will mean almost guilt free chocolate egg eating :cheer:

I just had Lily's Christening today and have half a chocolate cake talking to me each time I open the fridge so not likely to have a good start but I am determined and will make sure I keep a tally on this first page so we can help eachother along and see how well we are doing!

Good luck all!

NAME----------1st TARGET----------lbs LOST

Handbagqueen----------7lbs--------------------------1lbs

Lea-----------------------7lbs

Ninjawomble------------7lbs---------------------------1lbs

JoAnn&Aimee-----------7lbs

Jen_N--------------------7lbs

muppetummy-----------7lbs

Bee----------------------14lbs------------------------9lbs

Lozzi---------------------7lbs

sarafet-------------------7lbs

Christina-----------------7lbs

gangofgin----------------14lbs------------------------8lbs

neeko_1------------------4lbs

Put me down for 7lbs by Mums day aswell please!

Im gonna start the old slim fast diet as I need to lose it quick for me wedding, and my weight loss has stopped :(

I need to lose 13 lbs total to be back to pre pregnancy weight :pray:

Yay!
We can do it ladies!! :cheer:
Im going to weigh myself now to see what my starting weight it!! :D

Still 11st 5.5lbs
So by easter I want to be at least 10st 5.5! :D

Put me down for it!! :cheer:

Had a bad food week. I had 2 mcdonalds and we got a chinese for dinner last week! :shock: Back on the soup and salads today! :lol:

Just been and bought me slim fast shakes, and have signed up to thier recipe planner online..
Im starting tomorrow, hope it works! :pray:

Phew I'm tired- taken me forever to try and edit the 1st page!

Ok ladies, the challenge is on! Anyone else going to join?!

me me me!
will weigh in the morning to know my starting weight
will have to stop if we manage to get pg though! :D

Put me down for 7lb by mothers day :D

I'm starting to get really stressed now about my excess weight and my wedding dress being too small. I'm considering going onto slim fast as I need to lose a lot of weight quickly! I don't think 2lb a week on weight watchers is gonna be much use now :(

me too.

I'm aiming for a stone :D

Already lost 5.5lbs and have another weigh in tonight :D

d'oh, totally forgot to weigh this morning!

I weigh in on Wednesdays so wont update this wednesday as wont have probably lost any but will next wed and each wed after!! :D

I've lost another 2 lbs this week :D Thats 7.5lbs in two weeks :D

Could you put me down for 14lbs please? Since I've already lost half a stone :lol:

I've got a treadmill off freecycle! :cheer: OH is picking it up tomorrow. That will help :D

ok, ok i'm going to join :oops:

we have a treadmill coming today too and i'll get some slimfast shakes, it's my 21st next month and i'd like to be skinny again :) i'll buy some scales today and do a weigh in :dance:

Argh!! I had my weigh-in today! I gained 3 lbs!! :doh: After my big loss of 5lbs last week! grrr. However I did expect it, I had 2 big macs and a chinese plus I couldn't stop scoffing biscuits last night. New week, new start! I am having a lovely homemade soup tonight, that has only 50 calories in it!! I had a Burger King for lunch so I need something that is filling but lacks calories to make up for it! :rotfl:

Don't worry Joanne, it will soon come off again, my weight keeps going up and down :hug: :hug:

I've got an exercise bike off freecycle now as well as the treadmill. Hopefully I'll be more likely to exercise if I can watch tellybox at the same time, thats the theory anyway!

Well I didnt think I would have lost more from Sat on this weeks weigh in but I did!! :D I lost 4lbs from last weigh in so 1.5lbs Since we began this thread!! :cheer: :cheer:

Well done Lea :D

I've lost 2lbs since this thread was started but I only started just before valentines day so I'm counting the 5.5lbs too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back