My weight loss journey!

Hope the pounds drop off of me as quickly as you after Christmas :lol:

Ha Im sure they will Vix..... ;-) Dr reckons I will loose all this weight, get pregnant and put all back on again! Ha lol will be worth it though if that happens! lol xxx

:lol:

Well it just shows you can lose it!! I put on more after having Jacob :oops: Lived off takeaways!! lol xx

Definately! Me too although I literally ate for two with DD I then put on even more after she was born! But yes it can be done so dont worry about it... ;-) xx

Just realised I didnt post last week with all the excitement of my BFP!
I lost 4.5 last week and 2lbs this week making 15.5lbs so far!

Spoke to my Dr last week and said shes happy for me to continue healthy lifestyle changes as long as I dont forget Im feeding a baby now too and that I dont loose too much weight....so maybe a pound a week! Seeing Midwife this afternoon too so going to check its ok as I was always under the impression that you shouldnt loose weight deliberately when pregnant!

29th June Lost 5.5lbs Total 5.5 Lbs

5th July Lost 1.5lbs Total 7lbs

12th July Lost 2lbs Total 9lbs

19th July Lost 4.5lbs Total 13.5lbs

26th July Lost 2lbs Total 15.5lbs

xx

Last edited:
OMG I never saw this thread! you just lost a stone in less than a month!!! Im in awe of you!!! :yay: well done hun!

Thanks Tiny!

Yeah tbh I never used to eat a lot maybe a couple of bits of toast at about 3pm so then I would make dinner for DH and DD but not be hungry myself so I wasnt doing myself any favours! So once we started this lifestyle change I started eating 3 times a day and so far lost 15.5 lbs yeah! Davids lost just under two stone in 6 weeks!

Im also convinced it helped up get our BFP too!! ;-) xxx

:yay: Im sure weightloss isnt a problem if you are eating regularly and healthy foods. I think its more people who try to restrict calorie intake. That said ,I lost weight in the first and early 2nd trimester and noone got upset about it. I think a lot of people who have morning sickness lose weight in the 1st trimester and noone worries about it really.

Yeah your right tiny....she said as long as i wasnt starving myself (no chance of that lol) and that i remembered I wasnt necessarily eating for two but that I was feeding two I would be fine and that it would be ok to continue to loose weight right through! Im overweight too so I think they know I have plenty to spare! lol

xx

Well weigh in today again and I lost another 1/2lb.... :) xxx

1st Aug Lost 1lb Total 16.lbs

Last edited:
:yay: fantastic! I cant believe how well youre doing, it must just be falling off you! Have you seen the weightloss tickers?

Thanks tiny....believe me I have plenty to drop off lol! I really wouldnt have done this well had we not changed our whole lifestyles tho and done it as a family so I cant take all the credit....just most of it ha! lol

No....where do I get those tickers?? xx

Yeah tiny hes lost just under two stone now. He was diagnosed with Diabetes in June and we kinda new after the first lot of tests he was going to be diagnosed so we had a complete change of lyfestyle in preperation and started eating really healthy and I actually started eating full stop as although im a big lass I put most of this excess weight on since becoming a wheelchair user but I wouldnt eat till about 2.30pm then it would usually be toast and that would be it all day....so by eating three meals a day Im loosing weight and we also think this played a massive part in us getting our BFP too!!!

Oh thanks for the tickers link...off to get mine!!! lol xxx

Last edited:

1st Aug Lost 1/2lb Total 16lbs

9th Aug Lost 1lb Total 17lbs

Lost another 1lb this week!!

I didnt think it was advisable to loose weight while pregnant but MW said its fine as long as its sensible loss and not starving myself or baby and that lost loose in the first tri anyway with the sickness so Im just still cracking on with your healthy lifestyle and its coming off!

xxxx

1st Aug Lost 1/2lb Total 16lbs

9th Aug Lost 1lb Total 17lbs

16th Aug ON HOLS

23rd Aug Lost 4lbs Total 21.5 lbs

Ive checked with MW again and shes happy for me to still be loosing although tbh this lot is off the morning sickness mainly) but feeling better for loosing the pounds and think it can onlybe doing me good having quite a few to loose..... xx

:yay:

sorry to hear about the morning sickness though :hug:

Thanks Tiny....yeah its still here but still plodding on and happy all is well!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back