x - - Ma 2012 Mummies - - x

I'm 12th May team blue, Mason Peter :)

feels so close yet so far!! :wall2:

I'm 12th May team blue, Mason Peter :)

feels so close yet so far!! :wall2:

Updated to here!!

Welcome to our newest members:wave:, lovely names ladies! :D..I know its frustrating how close it is and yet its another month to go at least!:shock:

Hope all the May mummies are well today :).

Ive also decided to add a graduates list to the first post, so if you have your baby then i can write you in there along with what time your little one was born, how much they weighed etc :D..I look forward to seeing that get lovely and full by the time May comes around :D x

Last edited:
Where are all the May mummies?? :wave::wave::wave:

lol we should be keeping this thread alive and well haha xxx

I'm also still here xx

Last edited:
I'm here too! Single figures today...eek! Operation eviction starts Monday, I've been holding on as wanted a couple of weeks to chill after finishing work but will be upping the ante next week. Hope you are all ok xxx

Can I join you? I was supposed to be April :-( x

Oh kayelle, you'll be joining the June mummies at this rate! You poor thing, any signs yet? Xx

Of course you can Kayelle your more than welcome :)

xxxx

Hi Danii, I'm the 24th same as you! We are having a boy! Xx

im a may mummy too :) he came on his due date, good luck to the rest of you girlies

Little Alfie, born 4th may 2012, time 20:12 weight 7lb 6.5oz :dance:xxxx

Im here !! :) Im May 17th ..
I do not intend on goign anywhere near a week overdue & if i do god help everyone around me :)
Im more than ready to handle extreme pain :) .. not !! but il give it a good shot !

xx

You on the raspberry leaf tea yet? My husband won't let me start yet as the Scottish cup final is a week away and he has a ticket! Priorities! :) xx

ive been on raspberry leaf tea since about week 35 :) ive got capsules since about week 38 :) haha well now that hes said it he'll prob jinx it :)

Raspberry leaf tea since about week 35/36

Been eating a shed ton of pineapple, tried dtd, walking, maypole dancing and nada nuthin, guess my boy is coming when he wants and not when I want lol :)

xx

We have tried everything. Ive been on EPO, eating pineapple like crazy (i love pineapple so no hardship to me), dtd and walking. I even had a jalfrezi from the indian takeaway the other night and nothing. But ive reached due date and not dissapointed.
Kind of have my hopes set on my sweep on tues setting things off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back