x - - Ma 2012 Mummies - - x

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
Surely im not the only one here with a May 2012 due date?..Come on you yummy mummy's show yourselves!:lol:

If theres already a May topic around then i do apologise, close this and slap my hands for me!:roll:

May 2O12 Mummies:

bute69- Due May 2nd - Team Yellow:yellow:
lyndsey_28 - Due May 4th - Team Blue! :blue:
stephj25 - Due May 6th - Team Pink! - Olivia Grace :pink:
aliciabubba - Due May 8th - Team Yellow! :yellow:
katietateypot - Due May 12th - Team Blue! - Mason Peter :blue:
Steffy - Due May 13th - Team Pink :pink:
Crackers - Due May 13th - Team Yellow! :yellow:
Heartbroken - Due May 17th - Team Blue :blue:
Weefoggy- Due May 20th --Team Pink - Jessica Elizabeth :pink:
gemmylou - Due May 20th -Team Blue! :blue:
furbaby - Due May 22nd -- Team Blue - Noah James :blue:
angie84 - Due May 23rd -- Team pink - Elizabeth Ann :pink:
Me (x_PlaceboDanii) - Due May 24th -- Team Blue - Sebastian Edward :blue:
BellaRiven - Due May 26th -- Team Blue - Riven Tyers :blue:
Amzy - Due May 26th -- Team Blue! :blue:

May Mummy Graduates:

Anyone else with this fabulous month as a due date then tell me and ill add you to the list..Along with what team your batting for (If you know) and any possible names you have in mind :)..Dont worry i can change them if you change your mind! :)!, could really do with a bump buddy as im quite lonely here:roll:

Last edited:
Hi Dannii!

I'm here! Thanks for starting the thread!

Due 20th May, team pink, Jessica Elizabeth

Xx

Thank you ladies :D..You've all been added to the list!..So glad to see im not alone here :lol: :)

Hi Dannii

I am due May 26th so haven;t quite made it to Tri 3 yet.

We are having a beautiful baby boy and he will be named Riven Tyers as it stands until we get a middle name sorted :)

Thanks for stopping by ladies, have updated to here :D. Hope all the may mummies are well today :) x

Where are all the may mummies??? Bumping this thread as I know there were loads of us early Jan going for our 20 week scans and it was looking like may was going to be a busy month but now we seem to be few and far between. Anyone else around that wants to add to the list?? Hope you don't mind placebodanii? Xx

Last edited:
Can you add me please? I'm due May 6th and her name is going to be Olivia Grace (if it suits)

Thank you!!!! :)

Hi please add me due May 26th Team blue,
Thanks x

Hi please add me due May 26th Team blue,
Thanks x

Updated to here :D

weefoggy - I dont mind at all :). I know there was quite a few May bumps around at the start of the year and now they seemed to be extinct :lol:..Just a handful of us with May DDs :)

But thank you for bumping the topic since ive been away!. Welcome to all our new members!:wave:

How have I only just seen this??

Due May 20th, Team Blue :)

May Mummies!!! xx

How have I only just seen this??

Due May 20th, Team Blue :)

May Mummies!!! xx

Updated to here :D

Welcome to the list newbies!:wave:, Wow ive just noticed we have a two people due on May 20th, and 2 on May 26th..And im all on my own on the 24th!:lol:

How are we all dealing with the hot weather?..Its absolutely awful!, ive never felt so hot, uncomfortable and bothered in my whole life lol!

Coping ok with the weather so far, tiredness is starting to kick in big time though! Can't believe may is just over a month away! It really has flown past since Xmas. Thanks for updating the thread dannii, we really should try and keep it on the front page! It'd be good to chat about how everyone is feeling and compare notes!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back