May Mummies!!!!

cor 5 hours is good inbetween feeds... my hubby is off this first week and he's ever so good with helping out so i'm making the most of it!!!

i think i'm still a bit in shock that i've had the baby at the mo! i can't believe how quick it all happened in the end... and i'm amazed i escaped induction!

How are we all this morning?? Im good. Had a great nights sleep, apparently kept OH awake all night with my Darth vader type breathing but hey ho! :)

Im feeling excited for my sweep (never thought id say that!) and hoping the midwife comes this morning because i have to wait in all day for her xx

good luck for your sweep cherelle im at the MW today too but i doubt they will suggest a sweep for me

Good luck cherelle, midnight here's hoping you get a sweep too!

Morning!

Hope the sweep works for you Cherelle! I'm not feeling too bad today. I keep getting painful BH but they just don't turn into anything. I'm off strawberry picking today and then getting ice cream. You never know my waters might break in the strawberry field hehe! xx

Mmmm strawberry picking sounds good! Nice day for it :)

You never seem to have great weather Pinky!! I will try and send some to you! xx

It's just typical Aberdeen weather we can have sun, rain and sleet all in the same day!

Typical scottish weather. I feel like my roof is going to blow off with the wind this morning and its all grey outside :(
Good Luck for your sweep today Cherelle.
Happy due date midnight, you may be joining me riotfox and cherelles overdue club tomorrow lol xx

Typical scottish weather. I feel like my roof is going to blow off with the wind this morning and its all grey outside :(
Good Luck for your sweep today Cherelle.
Happy due date midnight, you may be joining me riotfox and cherelles overdue club tomorrow lol xx

i think i might end up in the overdue club :)

omg my sweep was horredous!! She says it was a very sucessfull sweep which is great but fookin ell it was absolute agony!! She felt his head and said my waters are bulging!

Ive been booked in for induction on Tuesday. Was hoping it would be sooner but hopefully this sweep will work anyway. Its only been 10 mins and ive bled a lot :-( x

Wow Cherelle that sounds really promising!! xx

I hope so! I dont want to get my hopes up but its so hard not to be hopeful! Im a bit scared now ive got my date for induction ..... so badly want a natural labour!! Hate the thought of being induced and stuck on a bed :-(

OH is taking the afternoon off work to take me round the lakes for a walk so hopefully that might help too x

oooh cherelle that sounds promising - i reckon you'll go before tuesday!!! you've still got time and it can just start at any time when you least expect it!

I went so quickly in the end and it was awful only being allowed gas and air - at least if you do end up with induction you are very likely to get all the pain relief you want!!! Given the choice i'd go for an induction rather than cope just on gas and air again!!!!

good luck - keep us posted about the sweep -are you sore at all or getting pains from it?

Not really had any pains, only the occasional twinge but i had those before. Cant wait to get out walking im just waiting for my OH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back