x - - Ma 2012 Mummies - - x

Right there with you Alicia and I haven;t even reached 40 weeks yet, I have so much sympathy for you :hugs:

xxx

Raspberry leaf tea since about week 35/36

Been eating a shed ton of pineapple, tried dtd, walking, maypole dancing and nada nuthin, guess my boy is coming when he wants and not when I want lol :)

xx

Maypole dancing! Love it! Xx

Right there with you Alicia and I haven;t even reached 40 weeks yet, I have so much sympathy for you :hugs:

xxx

Thanks bella! it's so hard seeing everyone else have their LO and I'm still waiting. I'm so happy for them but then I feel a little jealous at the same time. if baby don't cone next week mw said I'll be induced next Sunday so hopefully baby arrives before. :)

I get exactly the same way, I love the fact other ladies are having theirs but I have to admit I get jealous too lol :)

I hope your bubba makes her move soon for you xxxx

Alicia i cant imagine id say ur at ur wits end ! Hopefully u go soon !! xx

I am kaytee!! I've had no signs or anything lol hopefully a sweep on wed will kick start things!! Xx

hi girls

i really do have so much sympathy for you alicia, i would have gone mental if i had gone over luckily for me i was induced on dd, i really hope ur LO makes an appearance soon :hugs:xxx

Bellariven you are clearly not doing enough to get that boy out (only joking) im waitin patiently for my txt to say he is on his way i cant wait to do ur labour thread even though mine werent much of one :) so can you please have some kind words with riven and tell him that auntie lyndsey is waiting to hear all about him, and to make an appearance :dance:xxxxxx

fingers crossed its not long for the rest of you girls either xxx

I even got grandma to try and have words with him as I thought that might scare him out, I know she scares me lol but nuthin doin, seems he is far too happy in there :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back