• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**February Babies 2012**

I was getting BHs a few weeks back but they seem to have stopped recently. Hmmm... Strange!
As for movements, it's the really low down ones that I'm finding a killer... Feels like she's stabbing me in the cervix... Really painful... Hubby tells LO to be kind to her mummy and behave, but shes really not listening to him. Hoping that's not a sign of things to come! X

Oh... Just got an email from one of the girls in our antenatal group... She's had her baby! First one of the group to pop! Wow! Really makes you realise it's not long to go now for any of us!! :) :) :) xx

Pip has taken a massive liking to punching my hip :( I swear he will come out with bruised knuckles!!

Hiccups now seem to ripple my whole belly now, with the most uncomfortable bit being by my left hip where his head is and it being up under my ribs too where his whole body moves!

so are everyones boobs leaking now? mine still arnt,is that normal?

Mine have been for about 12 weeks now! It's so irritating. At least boobies know what to do :D

Loopy has started having leaky boobs this evening along with strong pains so ur body may just be waiting x

I'm just watchin tv minding my own business and nipple itched so had a peek and it's leaking! Only did it at night before. Think I'm gonna have to get the great pads out! Lol!

No leaking for me yet, I'm sure my boobies will pick the most embaressing moment possible to start. Dinner with the in-laws at the weekend so that is probably a good bet.

Me Im having a Feb Baby he is due on the 21st.

The name we have choosen is Charley Laurence

Mine only do it at night, but a lot of people don't get anything till baby arrives. X

Mine don't leak, they need to be squeezed for anything to come out..

I've had pads on since 19 weeks! But only one in my family, none of my sisters or mum had anything and all breastfed perfectly. Don't think it makes any difference, just more annoying lol! X

Mine only leak at night time too, and it isn't every night they leak. x

mine only leak when they want too, sometimes at night, but i know they must be leaking something as my nipples always have some gunk in them whenever i look. not had to use any breastpads this time, i did with Josh x

I dreamed that my leaked last night :p

I also had some terrible back pain during the night... and some weird ache in my belly every now and then as well.. like a tight burning inch wide ribbon around the widest of my belly... Too asleep to notice exactly how it felt, but when I went to the loo I felt that pain, accompanied by increased back pain, and my belly was rock hard. I was kind of hoping I was having contractions! :p But nothing today... just back ache... :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back