• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**February Babies 2012**

I have my next mw appt on Monday. Goin through birth plan then. Had my active birth class today that was really good. They don't go through any of the baby care tho, but they do a free 2 hour class on all the baby care so we r gonna do thy next week.

Hoping Pip is engaged this time. Also noticed today that he turned and had his back on my right. He was moving loads during the class and then had hiccups which were on my right. Not had them on my right for weeks and weeks now do hopin he turns back by Monday! Little monkey!

Ooooh so glad they were good mw appointments all round! Hope yours goes well on Monday Carly! X

Sounds like everyone is doing well with their appointments! :). I've got two next week... See the consultant on Tuesday to check my platelet levels. Am a bit worried they might have dropped again... Will have to wait and see. Then MW on Wednesday, so busy week!
Have just seen a post from Cazza... Her baby has arrived! That's February babies off to a start! Well done Cazza!! Woohoo! :)

I know! First feb baby makes it even more real. It's gonna be us soon :shock:

Last edited:
Eek! I know! Dya reckon anybody will have a leap year baby?

X

Since I found out my dd I've thought all along Pip will arrive on leap year! Gonna try my best to evict him before then. I'm starting to lean over my ball of an evening to make sure his back is facing out to make it easier for him to find the exit! Also sitting on my ball more than on the sofa to make him turn back first.

Had active birth class yesterday and the mw said if babies have those backs facing out and u r relaxed about the birth, baby is more likely to come earlier an not be late as ur body's isn't holding on to the baby for fear. Definately giving it a go. I DO NOT want a leap year baby! Lol!

I've been saying I REFUSE to have a leaper, but recently more and more people have been saying that, and I kinda feel the more I say no, she'll be an awkward little bugger (which given her parents is pretty likely) and arrive just when I don't want her to. Lol

Xxx

I'm kind of hoping for a valentines baby. That would be so cute! :) A friend of my husband was due on the 29th of feb, but she had her baby a couple of days ago! :-O So jealous :p
And since she was due on the last day of the month I guess any of us february ladies could be having our LO's any day now really!! So exciting! :D

I guess if you have a valentines baby they'd always get a card on valentines day! :)

I guess if you have a valentines baby they'd always get a card on valentines day! :)

Hahahahaha that's what I keep saying and I also tell DH, it would make the LO his valentine's present!

With our first arrival from the Feb Mummies (huge huge congrats Cazzlou!!!!!) I've updated the first post! Will try and do this for as long as possible depending on when cub makes an appearance!

I'd quite like a leap year baby! Unfortunately I don't think I'll have one as baby is small & they want to get it out sooner. I've got a sweep on Tues & possibly being induced the following week. So, I'm more likely to have a Valentine's baby but not sure I like that idea really, I agree it would be a good pressie this year but means every Valentine's day after would be spent throwing kids parties- not so romantic!

I have also said i reckon lo will make an appearance on 29th but really hoping that it is early. Dreading going over due. Baby is in good position though and im fairly relaxed so keeping fingers crossed. Lets hope none of us Feb mummies have stuborn babies lol x

im certain ill end up getting induced :( was working out my dates today and my own dates would put my dd on the 11th but im the 3rd according to there dates,also i was induced with my first soo i just have a feeling..

Ellieellie, you could always just decide to have valentines day with your OH on another day, a couple of days later for instance (that way all the cards on chocolates are on sale! :D And the restaurants won't be full! yey! :p) My husband and I already just choose a day that week that suits us better.. doesn't really matter what day it is as long as we use it as an excuse to create some extra romance :)

If our Pip is born on valentines day he'll be called valentino, at least as a second name. My husband is part italian, and has always loved that name, so we compromised that if he does indeed get born on that day he can have that name :p :)

btw, have any of you felt like your LO is "digging downwards" lately? I can really feel him pushing and putting pressure further down, and get those sudden "stinging" sensations every now and then. Sometimes it also feels almost like he tries to push something out of my cervix.. don't know how to describe it.. it's weird! I'm hoping it's him engaging!!

I feel what I can only describe as clawing at my hips and down to my foof. Hopin it's him burrowing down. Will find out on Monday if he is engaged or not. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back