• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**February Babies 2012**

I know :)

Had a lovely lunch spread as well. Everyone chipped in and it was amazing. Feel so lucky.

Also feels very odd knowing I'm not going to be there for 11 months! Cleared my stuff outta my desk and it was very odd :/

Next week will be ok cos I'll just think I have a week off, but the following week it will kick in I think! And I would imagine I'll be out of things to do as well as I'll probably have cleaned the whole house and washed, ironed and put away all of Pip's clothes!

Will have to go on lots of walks to get Pip out cos I'll be bored with nothing to do! Lol!

Yay larly no more work. At least you can get some much needed rest and as you say go for nice walks etc.
Sounds like you work with lovely people though.

Not long now.... x

Yeah they r allovy. Gonna miss them, not the work!! I only live 5 mins away so I can always pop in and annoy them all :D

Sounds like you had a lovely last day and lovely gifts Carly :)
Least you can still pop in and see them xxx

Awww... What a lovely last day you have had, larly! Great that you now have time to get everything ready for pip though! :)

Sounds like you had a great lat day Larly! Lucky you! My last day is tomorrow, but my colleagues had a cake and card with a gift card for me today :) so nice of them! The girls at work aleady threw me a little baby shower in December. Feel so spoiled.

Some people on here have mentioned that BH feels like your belly gets really hard and tight, but how long does it last. Mine has been getting rock hard the last few days but it feels like it lasts a really long time... Around 30 minutes, and is like that more often than not. It's really hard right now and actually really hurts for the first time... Usually it hasn't hurt at all.

I don't know how long they last cos I only notice them when I move. When I do notice them, they r there for about 10 mins or so xx

Sometimes I only notice mine when I touch my stomach and its like a concrete ball. xx

Thanks! I read that they should only last 45 seconds, but my belly feels constantly hard so much longer. I will ask my doctor at my appointment tomorrow :) Zoe, I usually don't notice unless I touch my belly too, but lnow my belly is so big that when it's all hard it pushes up on my ribs haha.

Have to let us know how you get on at your doctors appt tomorrow :) x

Oooh hope you have a good appointment Mrs KM and good last day of work!

Yours sounds lovely Carly and now you get to focus on pip! I don't finish until the 9th! Day after I'm due but at least it's working from home now.

Is anyone else desperate for a labour watch? X

Thanks Verity! Yes, it seemed like we had so many labor watches all at once and now we have none! Wasn't cazzlou getting induced today though? I didn't notice any posts about it today.

I also think it's been a while since a labour watch so some of the babies which are ready should get a move on :)
xx

had app with midwife today..she said babys engaged but not fully she could still move his head a little,hopefully he just has a small head :) lol..everything else was fine,so no sign of baby in any hurry..next appointment on thursday a day before my due date..the wait continues...xx

Glad your appointment went well young mummy! :). Hope you got on ok with yours too mrs km!
Definitely need another labour watch soon...come on February babies... We're all ready for you! :)

Hi all! Glad your appointment went well Youngmummy! Mine was good too. I asked about my hard belly. He said if it lasts about 45 seconds and comes and goes, then it's bh, but if it's constant it is because of the baby's position. I the baby is in an awkward position, it puts pressure on the uterus and it will contract and get hard until the baby moves. It happened while I was there and he said that's what it was. Good to know :) also finished work today! Yay!

Glad both your ladies appointments went well :) xx

Sounds like good appts all round. Had my 36wk with mw today and although rushed was please that baby is now 3/5 engaged and in good position. Whizzed through birth plan which wasn't ideal but she said have a think and anything else can go through next time x

HanSam, glad your LO is engaged and finding the right exit. My MW hasn't even done a birth plan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back