• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**February Babies 2012**

Oohhh... Did someone mention Jaffa cakes... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... :)

Yep Nic that was me. :lol:

Mmmmmmmmm Jaffa cakes mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry verity! Lol! I would send u mine but they r mine! Lol!

Last edited:
Oh I've just had to make do with a chocolate mini roll, not quite the same as a Jaffa cake tho! :( lol

i just scoffed about 8 cookies.. u girls made me hungry..so i blame you :) :)

Booooooo I have no chocolate! I have a clementine but that really doesn't cut it compared to a jaffa cake!

Oh we've got a bowl full of clementines... I'm sure they've been there since christmas! Really not as tempting as a Jaffa cake! Lol

I refuse to catch up on this thread now - it'll just make me hungry. I'll come back when we've moved on from food. lol xxx

Lol!

How about how uncomfortable it is when baby moves now? All I can feel are arms/legs/elbows and knees sticking out everywhere. It's really sore when he decides to flip over and then back again. And having a BH in the middle of it all makes it even more painful

i think i had braxton hicks last the past 2 nights.. kind of sharp pains,they woke me up..and then baby was tightening alot..got excited thinking something was gunna happen but nothing :( as for the sticking out of limbs its my new party trick...my oh hates it,freaks him out,its how i get him to do stuff chase him with my bump lol

My DH hates it too! I especially like to press my bump into his back in bed so he gets jabbed too!

Haha my LO loves to kick me in the ribs! She booted hubby in the head the other day. He couldn't beleive how strong she is!

What do braxton Hicks feel like? Lately my belly has been getting very hard. It doesn't hurt at all, but isn't comfortable. Do you girls think it's BH?

Ah excellent! :) hope that means she is almost ready!

Yeah I've been getting this too with a little bit of cramping... DH is getting desperate for LO to be here and read an article on all the signs of pre-labour. However this now means he asks me every time I've been to the toilet if my bowels were looser as apparently it is a sign... eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww! Just not something I'm willing to discuss with him...

That won't make A difference for me verity. I've had that issue all along! Never been constipated, I went the other way! Lol! Wonder if that means constipation is a sign for me? Lol!

mine seems to be heading in the wrong direction - if she moves any higher she'll be coming out my mouth!!

Dunno about the BH's being a sign though - ive been having painful ones since 24weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back