**February Babies 2012**

My baby's still not engaged but apparently thats normal for 2nd time? no idea!

I applied for advent couple of weeks ago but nothing yet ...

Feeling like a bad mother already... What sort of a mother-to-be am I, not getting my LO a polar bear?!? Lol. Will have to get on the Aptamil website right away!!! :)
Great news, Han... Glad LO is cooperating nicely ready for b-day!! :). Xx

mine's never arrived. :( i never got the cow either - dunno if i messed up on details - or if our address has caused problems - but freebies dont seem to be very forth coming. lol

xxx

I have the same problem too :(

I registered to all sorts and nothing ever turned up! Didn't get my cow or that avent bottle! Phffttt! X

I at least got the advent bottle - but as im hoping to BF - it may never shift from the cupboard. lol

So how r we all feeling today?

I have now washed, ironed and packed Pip's clothes for our hospital bag! Was lovely to see his little clothes on the airer! Even took a pic cos they looked so cute!!!

Just need to find 1 more nightie, collect change for car park and get drinks/snacks then bags r all done :)

Starting to feel a lot more prepared and relaxed now. Start mat leave on Thursday and I can't wait for that! Gonna give the kitchen and bathroom cupboards a clean and chuck loads I don't use anymore. Gonna sweep and mop the floors and have a general tidy in dining room and front room. The nesting instinct is kicking in now! Hoovered the whole house today and cleared my ironing basket but now run out of energy to do any more :(

And now only 29 days till Pip is due :yay:

Attachments

• phuppimagekz.jpg
    phuppimagekz.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi, im due 8th Feb and team pink. At the min thinking of the name Ellie xx

Welcome Lizzie! You share a due date with Verity and I! Love the name Ellie too :)

Larly, you sound like you got a lot done! Great to be prepared. Look at Pip's clothes! Soooo cute! I am done work this Friday and can not wait!!!

Welcome Lizzie :wave:

Mrskm - I cried when I looked at them! Lol. Even DH commented on how cute they looked! Can't wait to start doin the rest of his stuff now!

Ahh Carly, how cute do those look drying away :)
Glad you've finally got nesting instinct, :)
Least you can rest a little more when you finally start Mat Leave :) x

Awww... Those clothes are just the sweetest!!!! Sounds like you've got your next few weeks all planned out larly!! :)
Welcome lizzie! Another February mummy to be! :) xx

Larly, I'm exactly the same. All kitchen cupboards done, bathroom/loo etc scrubbed (even behind the toilet), skirting boards all cleaned, fridge cleaned out, oven cleaned (with help from my nan!). This week I will tackle floors. Maternity leave from 1 Feb, can't wait!

I'm not doin the oven! Lol! Would make me :sick:!!!

Gonna get someone in to do that I think! Lol!

wow - you guys are making me feel bad - i cant be bothered to do very much - aside from sit on my backside. MY nesting really needs to kick in. lol

wow - you guys are making me feel bad - i cant be bothered to do very much - aside from sit on my backside. MY nesting really needs to kick in. lol

Same here!! Feeling so guilty!! It really needs to kick in soon cos the house is such a tip!

All I have done so far is Hoover the house and iron, the rest of the stuff is planned for mat leave but dunno if it will happen!

im already on mat leave though. lol.

I just have a severe lack of energy. its kinda strange though - if im up and going out - like going dancing, or shopping, or popping down to work ( been in visting) - im fine - but if im in the house, all i want to do is sit on my bum.

Had ironing board down low enough yesterday that i could sit on my ball behind it - and it still took me ages to do not a lot of clothes.

I get tired so quickly... If I start standing to iron I'm knackered within ten minutes and need to sit down! Might try lowering the ironing board - hadn't thought of that, - and see how that goes!

I've tried ironing sitting down and it didn't work for me. Will def be giving it another go when I iron all of Pip's stuff. Will be the only time all of his stuff is ironed, will be selective once he is here and only iron what needs doing.

I normally hate ironing but it's for my baby so I feel the need to do it all once at least!

Even ironed his socks this afternoon :blush:

normally im not a fan of ironing sitting down - but sitting on the ball it didnt seem quite so bad.

yeah, ive ironed everything i've washed soo far - but cant really see me continuing to iron vests etc. lol - it just seems right for the first time. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back