**February Babies 2012**

Feeling like a bad mother already... What sort of a mother-to-be am I, not getting my LO a polar bear?!? Lol. Will have to get on the Aptamil website right away!!! :)
Great news, Han... Glad LO is cooperating nicely ready for b-day!! :). Xx

Pip isn't engaged at all han so ur ahead of me there! Maybe u will pop first!

Apparently I was 3/5 engaged at 34 weeks and 2/5 engaged now... But I'm not holding out any hope that that means LO will arrive sooner rather than later!

Larlybelle - I'm like you - wasn't engaged (34 weeks), baby in breech position, but every time I've been checked she's in completely different position! (i've been in and out of hospital so have had lots of checks!) I have another scan booked at 36 weeks to see if baby is getting in right position and she said if not they might talk to me about a c section. I was really shocked!! Apparently they don't like first time mums who have breech babies to try to deliver as they don't know what our pelvis' will do. But surely babies can change position last minute? - especially as I have extra fluid baby is rather mobile! After your waters have gone, do the babies generally stay in same position I wonder?
Anyway it bothered me that she mentioned it as then went on to say it doesn't really matter until 36 weeks what position it's in!

He was head down with his back on my left which is where I thought he was but he isn't interested in the exit yet! Lol! Got next appt on 30th so hoping he will be engaged a bit by then!

had app today and got a scan,was so happy havnt had one since 15weeks!:) but it was rushed big time,all he said was lovely babys moving down nicely,i said so is he engaged? he said yes,he's down???? that was it...and i cant understand his scribbly writing in my file grrrrrrr...

because i had a scan at 11weeks and then had another scan at 15weeks because i had bleeding they said it wasnt nessecery!!

Nic - what an awful mother. Everyone knows they need a polar bear :)

Larly - that is the best position with their back on your left towards your belly! So that is good.

Poppy re the breech my hairdresser was breech and they made her have c-section a week before her due date. x

Youngmummy that is pants!! I had scans at 8, 10 and 12 weeks then my normal 22 week scan. I would've kicked off of I didn't get a 22 week scan :(

i know crap system here where i live..they are so stingy with the scans..

Nic, you definately need to get that polar bear!
Carly, your cot is looking beautful :) Pip will be happy,.
youngmummy; I also think I would have kicked off if I didn't get my 20 week scan, even if they did it a little later, thats what you call saving pennies. xx

He was head down with his back on my left which is where I thought he was but he isn't interested in the exit yet! Lol! Got next appt on 30th so hoping he will be engaged a bit by then!

Oooh snap! Cub is in the same position! Was slightly engaged at last appointment but I can feel he's moved back out and up! Fx he gets back down there for Monday's appointment!

Feeling like a bad mother already... What sort of a mother-to-be am I, not getting my LO a polar bear?!? Lol. Will have to get on the Aptamil website right away!!! :)

mine's never arrived. :( i never got the cow either - dunno if i messed up on details - or if our address has caused problems - but freebies dont seem to be very forth coming. lol

xxx

Well at least u tried to get them lorna! Lol! Nic didn't even bother :wink: Lol!

Lorna, all of yours will probably come at once. x

mine's never arrived. :( i never got the cow either - dunno if i messed up on details - or if our address has caused problems - but freebies dont seem to be very forth coming. lol

xxx

I have the same problem too :(

I registered to all sorts and nothing ever turned up! Didn't get my cow or that avent bottle! Phffttt! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back