**February Babies 2012**

My plans for tday r quite embarrassin really...but should just enjoy it...lay in bed...watch trash n stuff I recorded on sky+....eat creme eggs...potter on preg forum...might do my 'labour nails' which incidently Ive dun about4times...lol.

x

Sounds like a fab day!! :). Enjoy! :)

Thing is I honestly dnt mind my nearest n dearest texting...but Im not happy about some of the nosey parkers from work texting just t find out info...I wont even text them personally when the time does come. They only know by the FB status...which wont be detailed asI hardly use it but is nice for my friends n family from overseas.

Larly.....whats happenin with ur SIL now....is she bk at home.....have they told her it might not be long what with her forewaters breaking?
xxx

Well her fore waters went Sunday afternoon. They went to hospital and she was admitted and stayed overnight. Nothing happened so they scanned her and said baby still had plenty of fluid so to go home and they would induce her on Friday if her body hadn't started things itself (she will be 37 weeks Friday).

My brother put on fb this morning that she was having contractions which is more than was happening on Sunday/monday. Not had any more updates from him so presume things have either stopped or they r at the hospital. God knows what is happening! My niece is obviously very impatient!

Ooooo blummin heck. When are u bk at MW? Has she given u any tips on how u can get pip engaged?
xx

Back at mw on Monday. They will do a sweep if he is engaged and book my induction at the same time. If he isn't engaged, they will just book the induction and not do a sweep. Just said more bouncing and walking. Not really much else I can do. I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna end up with a c-section as he hasn't engaged. Im starting to wonder if he is gonna be too big for my pelvis which is why he hasn't engaged.

I keep thinking similar abt me...i.e the longer jnr is inside for the bigger he/she is n the harder itll be to push out. wish id bought a ball now...bit late tho now i think.

Is pip head down just not engaged..i.e in the right position/spot...just not started to go down...cus it cud happen all at once...altho I think thats more common with 2nd babies.

Well....one positive is we r still here t catch obem tonight eh....big hugs to u all...its a rought time for us...all unpredictable n unsure but we'll get there soon I hope...eh larly....we could have bubs with the same bday after all xxx

Yeah he has been head down since 28 weeks, he just hasn't engaged. It's not the being pg for longer/baby getting bigger I'm worried about. It's the fact that in 13 weeks he hasnt engaged, not even 1/5th!

That is what makes me think he is too big for me already. I'm already mentally prepared for induction, and I'm starting to accept the fact I may end up with a section. It is a far cry from the birth I had initially planned in the mlu with minimal intervention, but as long as my son arrives safely and is healthy I don't mind if I have to have a section. If that is what is best for him, then that's what will happen. I just want him here now, my boobs r sooooo ready for him! Lol! Was leaking like anything last night. I think someone forgot to tell them he hadn't arrived yet!!

awwwww I agree hun....although....my boobs have shown no sign yet...booo hoo xxx

Be grateful! Woke up during the night with wet patches on my arms and big patches on my sheet! DH said it was a good job we have a waterproof mattress protector! Needless to say the sheets have been washed today! Lol!

Tried dtd earlier to see if anything happens, big fat zero! Lol!

Carly - any news on your sil? I really hope pip is engaged come mon so they can do a sweep. Woupd be nice if you could have the mlu birth you want.

Not nice about your boobs but least you know they are working lol. I havent had anything.

Really struggling with spd and cab hardlyvwalk, shufflng everywhere :'( x

Oh ladies, let's hope we are all put out of our misery soon! No leaks here from me either... Hopefully milk will start coming in once LO is here.
Well, still no sign of LO appearing here, so looks like it's induction for me... :(. Have to phone delivery suite at 7.30 in the morning to see what time I have to go in, and then take it from there. Dreading it... But it's got to be done!

Hannah - no news on SIL yet. I kinda wanna know, but I don't if u know what I mean!

Nic - cant believe u have such a stubborn little miss! U have made her far too comfy! hope all goes well with ur induction. Do u have a text buddy lined up?

Thanks! :). Yes, loopylouize is my text buddy - she's said she s happy to update for me! X

Had an uncomfortable night, crampy etc but nothing coming of it so it seems. Lazy day today I think. Plan on stuffing myself on rubbish.

Wow cant believe how many of us r fed up n sat around waiting with chronic spd n cnt walk....cnt sleep etc.
Being housebound is awful....but at least I have plenty of chocolate in store...lol!!!
xxxxx

I'm gonna make myself go out for a waddle today. Stayed in all day yesterday and was soooo bored. Can't sit around doin nothing. Need more fabric conditioner so i can do more washing anyways! Got Pip's moby wrap delivered on Tuesday do gonna give that a wash ready for him.

And also if I don't go out DH and I are gonna starve tonight! Lol! Dunno what I'm gonna cook tho! Any ideas ladies?

We had vindaloo last night...but all its given me is a burny bum n tummy ache.

Mmmmmmm Im thinking something healthy for us...might inspire u....fishcakes with green pesto layered under the breadcrumbs (gorge.... from aldi)...with a jacket potatoe ....salad n coleslaw..actually feel like being healthy?!!?! Altho lunch will involve a cream egg...lol x

My DH doesn't like fish cakes, pesto, salad or coleslaw!

I fancy a jacket pot for lunch. With tuna n sweetcorn mmmmmmm!

Might do toad in the hole or something tonight.

I love toad in the hole its my fav but im not very good at making it lol. Im having pork steaks because there is nothing else in the freezer and OH dont get paid until tomorrow. I really cant be bothered today there is stuff all over the living room floor and i just cant be bothered to move it im so tiered! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back