**February Babies 2012**

Here are some of my nursery/study pics. The moses basket will actually be in our room and a chest of drawers will be going there, the curtains aren't up yet, and as I said my desk (and my gorgeous print of my favourite painting) is in there as it has to be a multi-purpose room for the time being!

Attachments

• _DSC0090.jpg
    _DSC0090.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 14
  • _DSC0089.jpg
    _DSC0089.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 12
  • _DSC0092.jpg
    _DSC0092.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 9
  • _DSC0098.jpg
    _DSC0098.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 11
  • _DSC0104.jpg
    _DSC0104.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 13
Thought I would also include some pics of the wall light and the little bulb lamp too!

Can't wait to see all of yours Nic, Carly and Han!

Also is anyone else finding it odd but super exciting that there are people in tri 3 now whose DDs are in April. Makes me realise how close we all are!

Attachments

• _DSC0096.jpg
    _DSC0096.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC0120.jpg
    _DSC0120.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 10
  • _DSC0129.jpg
    _DSC0129.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 11
  • _DSC0102.jpg
    _DSC0102.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 9
  • _DSC01251.jpg
    _DSC01251.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Looks gorgeous Verity. Our nursery still has double bed in it for visitors coming up. Its not like bubs will be in it right off. xxx

Ooh love your nursery Verity!

I am not spilling the beans Larly as have not told anyone the sex!! No one whatsoever!! As i didnt want it to get back to OH as really doesn't want to know.

It has driven me insane - to the point where i was having nightmares that it was the opposite to what i have been told lol! x

Aw! I'm so jealous of everyone's nurseries! They're all lovely!!

We sort of have a spare room, it's not exactly a nursery, and on a different floor than our bedroom, so it just doesn't seem safe... plus we can't really paint or anything since we're renting, and we might be moving in 6 months time...

I have however started washing and organising things now! I should be writing my dissertation but got very stressed with getting ready for the baby this weekend... I have a feeling he might come a bit early..

Going to empty the first washing machine now, and once those clothes are dry my hospital bag will almost be done!

Anyone who's had any early signs of labour?

Oh verity - that looks gorgeous!! I love the little bird theme you've got going on! The lights look amazing, and you've got lots of toys already. I only have three little cuddly toys that have been given to us as gifts... Really should buy some more!

Lovely room Verity :)
Can't wait to see everyones pictures. I may get round to taking some of ours soon but it's so tiny :( x

Oh verity - that looks gorgeous!! I love the little bird theme you've got going on! The lights look amazing, and you've got lots of toys already. I only have three little cuddly toys that have been given to us as gifts... Really should buy some more!

Lol those toys are mine :whistle: They mainly had to go in there because we had to do a shuffle and they seemed like the right place (also means DH doesn't tease me for being a grown woman with soft toys!) Poor cub doesn't have nearly as many toys as I do (although he can play with mine when he's old enough!)

so jealous of all the beautiful nursery pics..wish i did somethin with our spare room there all gorgeous xx

Lovely nursery Verity, really amazing lampshade! We're getting a new carpet laid in the nursery on Friday, looking forward to it all finally being ready. Baby will be in with us for 6 months (I think they recommend) and have had the moses basket next to my bed since we moved here Dec 2nd!

have added new topic to see if we can put all nursery pics in one place? Please add your pics if you have any, I just love to see them.

Last edited:

Lol those toys are mine :whistle: They mainly had to go in there because we had to do a shuffle and they seemed like the right place (also means DH doesn't tease me for being a grown woman with soft toys!) Poor cub doesn't have nearly as many toys as I do (although he can play with mine when he's old enough!)

Hehehe!! :). Grown women shouldn't be teased for having cuddly toys! My teddy even comes on holiday with us! :)

have added new topic to see if we can put all nursery pics in one place? Please add your pics if you have any, I just love to see them.

Think it's a great idea poppy! :) x

Here u go ladies :D Pics of the nursey so far! :yay:

Not allowed to dress the cot yet as DH still needs to tighten it up tomorrow once it has settled a bit.

Feels so much better knowing we have got it this far!

Still to do:
1. Dress cot
2. Curtians
3. Shelves
4. Piccies up
5. Coat rack up
6. Dimmer switch fitted

Started collecting all the things for our hospital bag too, got Pip's clothes picked so just need to wash them now. I've packed 4 vests, 4 sleepsuits, 2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of booties, a hat, 2 muslin cloths, his going home outfit, 1 pack of nappies (27), small pack of wipes, cotton wool balls, nail clippers and scissors, sudocrem, 2 cartons of ready made formula and 2 bottles (just in case!) and dummies (just in case the thumb goes in!). And that's just Pip's things! Lol! Still gotta pack a blanket and his coat!

Attachments

• phuppimageep.jpg
    phuppimageep.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimageex.jpg
    phuppimageex.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimageni.jpg
    phuppimageni.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimagexs.jpg
    phuppimagexs.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimageaxp.jpg
    phuppimageaxp.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 5
Awwww it's gorgeous Carly! I love the moses basket and the rug!

Love your nursery too Larly! The mat on the floor is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back