**February Babies 2012**

Getting caught up on the posts... Larly! Love the name Henry James! So cute for a little man :)

Mrs KM, I only just realised you are from Canada! I wondered what part of England had the snow! Loving the nursery, it's so complete, did you buy everything or were you donated some?

Lol, yeah, this was the first forum I found and it was soooo much better than any Canadian or American ones I found so I snuck in :). We bought the crib. All the other furniture was dh's childhood furniture. My mom made the curtains, quilt and rocking chair cushions. Most of the toys and books were gifts. I think she already has too many toys!!!

Catching up on posts now...
mustard; I got my first stretch marks on my hips, and a couple of weeks ago got my first on my bump, only two in the middle though.
Carly; Henry James is a lovely name choice :)
Mrs. KM; Lovely weather and I must say lovely nursery too, soon have LO here to fill it for you, looks lush.
youngmummy22; Congrats on Full Term :) Think your the first aren't you? x

Mrs KM, I only just realised you are from Canada! I wondered what part of England had the snow! Loving the nursery, it's so complete, did you buy everything or were you donated some?

Yes, me too... I was thinking, where is there snow like that in the uk at the moment?? Maybe on the top of Ben Nevis! Didn't notice you were in Canada! Xx

We got the alphabet painting from a store called Winners.... Not sure if it's just a Canadian chain or not. We thought it was really cute though :)

aww... Doubt we'll find anything like that here then! It's lovely! X

Just catching up too - lots of posts today!!!!!

Youngmummy - Yay on being full term!

Mrs KM - that's the MOST BEAUTIFUL nursery ever... and I love the play area, it's just unbelievably gorgeous.

Carly - Gorgeous name and updated on the 1st post!

Anyone have names for their LOs to add yet?

I went off Henry but it has come back with avengence! I'm in love with it! :love: just can't wait to put a face to the name!

I love the name Henry very cute! Not long now.

Ooh stretch marks - i am still ok, touch wood. But expecting them to pop up anyday now :-( x

I've found a few on my thighs in the last couple of days but I knew it was gonna happen so I'm ok with it - they're mummy marks! And I figure if they're in a place I can't see easily then I don't care LOL

I have a hand shape one that's appeared next to my belly button! All the rest are under my bump so I don't care!

Lovely nursery. Glad you've got ur name Sorted. Larly. Xxx

Arghh, bumps so low today! loads of pressue still, 5days now! Bump keeps feeling tight whenever i do anything, and giving me ache's in the top of my legs. Bump had hickup's before and i swear it felt like my foof had hickups! Thick CM has come back aswell x

Finally got the crib finished. Got this hand made crib set from eBay - DH thinks I'm daft cos I got bumpers etc to make it look pretty even though they'll need to come off when bubs arrives. Xxx

Stupid iPhone. Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326557617.507223.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326557617.507223.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
ok - dunno if anyone else can see that pic - tapatalk and my iphone appear to have had a falling out. will try again later.

xxx

I'm not taking my bumper off when baby is here, i didn't with Josh. Probably will when baby can roll over ect, or shows an interest in them xx

P.s i can't see the pic x

Last edited:
Im not due untill the very end of feb but i want her to be here already I really don't like being pregnant very fed up now: Moan over
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back