**February Babies 2012**

I'm gonna get nighties from primark with buttons down the front so I can breastfeed. That way I can chuck them if they r nasty afterwards! I refuse to pay a fortune for nursing nighties.

Same as Larly - not paying fortune for nursing ones!

p.s have you looked around the new MLU at Medway? I went on Tuesday and was quite impressed with how non-hospital like it is once in there. Just what i wanted!! Let's hope that don't have to get induced otherwise can't go in there!! x

No My visit is on Wednesday afternoon. Quite looking forward to it! Where in Kent r u again? Would be good to meet up sometime :)

Ah cool yeah let me know what you think? I loved it.

I am in strood so just down the road. So more than happy to meet up hun. Are you doing NCT classes at all? x

Have a look in Peacocks for nighties as well girls. I checked Primark and didn't find anything but got one with poppers down the front in Peacocks for £3 in the sale (was only £6 to start with). At that price I don't care if a wear it in labour and it needs to be thrown away after.

Have a look in Peacocks for nighties as well girls. I checked Primark and didn't find anything but got one with poppers down the front in Peacocks for £3 in the sale (was only £6 to start with). At that price I don't care if a wear it in labour and it needs to be thrown away after.

Oohh... Will check peacocks out as there were none with buttons in our branch of primark. Only place I can find one in m&s and I'm not paying their prices for something that will probably be binned after a few wears! Xx

Oh will check peacocks out as well.

Hansam - not doin nct classes. They were all booked by the time I looked into it. Have u had ur active birth class yet? I've got mine on 27th jan. hopin Pip doesn't make his arrival before that! Lol! R u on fb? Don't know if we r already friends! Lol!

Just popped to Matalan and they have a few nighties with 4 or so buttons down so picked up one of those as well as a pj set with a few buttons for on going breast feeding.

Larly - i believe we are friends on Facebook Hannah C with a wedding photo as my profile. Ill have a look for you now and write on your wall if so.

We are not doing active birth as booked on NCT start on 18th. We need all the help we can get as seriously have no idea!! lol x

I got a nightie in primark before xmas with buttons down the front. dunno if they still have them in though. Its fleecy though - so might be a bit warm for labour. xxx

Glad I'm not the only one suffering with lack of sleep, at least I am on maternity leave now but find I've got so much to do but no energy to get it done!

Went out with friends last night for dinner and didn't get back until midnight, then woke up at 1.30 for wee and again at 3.20, then Ben woke up and came into sleep with us at 5 (first he had to tell me all about turtle's shells!!!!!!!) then alarm went off at 7 and had to take Ben to eye clinic appointment, should have come home and had a nap but didn't, now really want one but need to pick Ben up from school at 3 (monday I had a little afternoon nap and didn't wake up until 3.04!!!)

Aaahhhh what a moany post!!!!

My parents have gone away for the weekend, and OH is out on shift tonight so when he finally goes, I'm popping to the shop and then will do a bit of picking up inbetween resting as I find it hard to do much now. x

I've got stretch marks :shakehead:
I knew I'd get them but first noticed them in the shower just now on my hips (still none on the bump). Boooo!!

Got my steriliser and breastfeeding cover delivered today :D

Doors went up on wardrobe and DH is putting cot together on Tuesday :dance:

Verity - can u change Pip's name to Henry James please :D

Matalan was great for nighties - managed to get a couple with buttons suitable for birth / breastfeeding and only £6 each - will do the job nicely and at that price you can't complain! :)

I've got stretch marks :shakehead:
I knew I'd get them but first noticed them in the shower just now on my hips (still none on the bump). Boooo!!

Awww... :(. I daren't look under my bump as I feel sure I have some there but if I don't see them I can remain in denial!

Hi girls! I thought I would share a few pics of our baby's nursery and play area :) As you can see, the weather her is wonderful lol!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 16
Oh wow!! It's looking lovely! (not so keen on the weather though!! Lol) I adore the pink alphabet in the first Pic -- where did you get that from? Xx

Congrats in being full term youngmummy! So exciting!

We got the alphabet painting from a store called Winners.... Not sure if it's just a Canadian chain or not. We thought it was really cute though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back