**February Babies 2012**

Ah really - what ones have you guys got?

I love monkeys but think the owls look so lovely. So stuck - but going to try and make a decision today as need to order them x

Hello Lovely Feb Mummies :)
I've had a very hectic weekend with visits to and from the hospital. Finally can take a break now. I'm a busy bee this week too so going to have to do some nesting next week. :)
I can't wait to see all you lovely ladies nurseries with your stickers. I really want some but undecided as hopefully by the time bubs is in the nursery we shall have moved out of my parents house. xx

I decided to go for one with owls on in the end, also has a few little tweetie birds, a squirrel and a hedgehog... - So more woodland than junge! Lots of flowers too! In the end I decided I liked the pastel colours better than the bolder colours, and the sticker we went for is also a litte bigger than the monkey one so covers more of the wall as we have quite a big space to cover. The monkey ones are fab too though - I'm sure either would look brilliant! Happy choosing! :) xx

Hi Feb mums, i'm the last one due on the Feb list 28th! (although for a short while I thought I might be a new year mum, eek!!)
My OH has started painting the nursery and we have bought some butterfly stickers. link below should anyone be looking for some themselves...

http://www.play.com/Baby/Baby/4-/27...tml?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:27218909|prd:27218909

As for the birth, I'm trying hypnobirthing cd's, (Gosh I really hope it works!), I've watched a few births on youtube, but I try to only watch the hypno birthing ones. I can't cope with the others! I always end up crying when the baby comes out, I wonder what it'll be like to take that first look at our babies. How can you imagine an unimaginable feeling? I just know it's gonna be immense if thats my reaction to people I don't know!!

This one in particular was really beautiful if you are interested in watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSsaJ0Zno9s

Ah i love the butterfly stickers!

My problem is that i know the sex but no one else does - long story. So i have to make all the decisions as can't show OH a pink butterfly or cars for example :-(.

I have chosen to go with a bit monkey one in the end and you can choose any colours you want! x

il_570xN.258133446.jpg

x

moz-screenshot-6.png

Thats really cute Hannah :)
Makes me jealous. x

That monkey sticker is adorable - and was one of the ones we were looking at... so cute!! :)

I've finished applying my stickers now, so thought I would share. I havent used all of them as I thought I would save a few to put elsewhere in the room! :) Really pleased with them! :)

393607_10150579746364188_666614187_11087428_139112315_n.jpg

That's lovely Nic!

Wish I could do somethin like that but we have horrible woodchip paper in Pip's room :( and my house is rented and not worth the time spent takin it off. Would probably make the wall fall down! Lol!

awh i loveee the monkey and owl stickers :)

Last edited:
Hi Feb mummies! my crib is up and thought i'd share a pic with you :) xx

Set up next to my bed ready so i don't have to move out of bed to feed/change him! :D xx

Attachments

• 334093_2757088238952_1010123012_32838361_627587599_o.jpg
    334093_2757088238952_1010123012_32838361_627587599_o.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 413619_2757341565285_1010123012_32838495_705215313_o.jpg
    413619_2757341565285_1010123012_32838495_705215313_o.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 9
That's lovely Nic!

Wish I could do somethin like that but we have horrible woodchip paper in Pip's room :( and my house is rented and not worth the time spent takin it off. Would probably make the wall fall down! Lol!

Thanks! You could always stick some on the furniture - dont know if you've got a wardrobe / door with smooth surface? I'm probably going to put some on the wardrobe door to brighten it up a bit! :)

Crib looks fab! Really clean and fresh looking - and so handy next to your bed! :)

Crib looks fab! Really clean and fresh looking - and so handy next to your bed! :)

Thanks :) Hopefully i won't have to wait that long till there is a little baby filling it :)

Still stinks of paint a bit, so good thing its out of the box airing! x

Don't really wanna stick things on his furniture. Gonna get some canvas squares and out stickers on those but can't have a whole wall :(

Thanks :) Hopefully i won't have to wait that long till there is a little baby filling it :)

Still stinks of paint a bit, so good thing its out of the box airing! x

Hard to imagine having an actual baby in the crib!! I keep looking at my Moses basket but cant imagine there will soon be a little person in it!! Exciting stuff! :)

Ah Nic yours looks fab. Can't wait for it to arrive now so can put it up. x

Ah Nic yours looks fab. Can't wait for it to arrive now so can put it up. x

Aww thanks!! Have you ordered yours now? Did you go for the colours on the one you posted? X

OMG I love them so much Hannah and Nic. Your nursery looks so gorgeous Nic - very jealous!

Will be posting pics up once we're finished, although ours is kind of a study/ nursery as we only have a two bedroom flat and the baby will be in with us at night. So I have my desk in there... not a very gendered nursery for a little boy just lots of fun things so hopefully DH will like it once it's altogether!

Thanks Verity - ours still isn't finished yet, but it's getting there!
Ours doesn't really have proper nursery furniture or anything - apart from the nursing chair and cot as we used to use the room as a guest bedroom, so it still has adult wardrobes and bookcase, etc, but I didn't want to throw good furniture away and spend more money on baby furniture! So we're just working with what we've got!
I don't think it matters if you have a desk in there as well - as long as it has baby bits as well it'll still look and feel like your little ones room! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back