~ February 2017 yummy mummies - 2nd trimester ~

Thank you, I will check it out. Sounds perfect!

Oh no Bethany. Has it eased up today?

Im suffering from really bad heartburn. Rennies aren't working anymore so I have to move onto gaviscon :(
However I am happy because ive starting feeling real little kicks. last night i had my hand on my belly and felt the little blighter's jab with my hand! Cant wait to feel more.

Last edited:
No still in pain today having to sit on leg at work as to uncomfortable had my second midwife appointment today it was pretty useless tbh but nice to hear everything going a long okay I have my second gender scan tomorrow night as baby was misbehaving on first one so fingers crossed I have yet to feel anything!

Bethany did you bang it and maybe it's bruised?

When I was pregnant with my son I had an absess on my coccyx and it was absolute agony. I was about 37 weeks though so a lot further along (not trying to say it's pregnancy related) but just keep an eye out. I ended up in a&e and had it drained the same day under local Anaesthetic. They didn't want to do general as I was pregnant but it was a huge absess!

Just keep an eye on it (not literally, I know it's impossible to check out your own coccyx bone. Lol) I hope it gets better, I remember how painful it is. X

Im 17+1 weeks today yay! Had my Midwife appointment this morning and all good! Heard baby's heartbeat 158bpm and all well, minus abit of low blood pressure, but thats normal for me. Dont see my MW until 28 weeks now.

Midwife appt all went well, heard baby's heartbeat which was amazing. Still not had appt for next scan through so will ring next week if not heard anything. Off on holiday on Tuesday - cannot wait for a break!

Midwife appt all went well, heard baby's heartbeat which was amazing. Still not had appt for next scan through so will ring next week if not heard anything. Off on holiday on Tuesday - cannot wait for a break!

Oooohh me too! Where you going?? We're off to Santorini.

When I was pregnant with my son I had an absess on my coccyx and it was absolute agony. I was about 37 weeks though so a lot further along (not trying to say it's pregnancy related) but just keep an eye out. I ended up in a&e and had it drained the same day under local Anaesthetic. They didn't want to do general as I was pregnant but it was a huge absess!

Just keep an eye on it (not literally, I know it's impossible to check out your own coccyx bone. Lol) I hope it gets better, I remember how painful it is. X

I will thank you! Haven't banged it I wonder if I'm sleeping funny started sleeping with my pregnancy pillow inbetween legs

I didn't get to listen to heartbeat my midwife said they don't do it anymore

Oooohh me too! Where you going?? We're off to Santorini.

Ooh, love the look of Santorini. Hubby's taking me to Kefalonia for our wedding anniversary. Really looking forward to the break!

I will thank you! Haven't banged it I wonder if I'm sleeping funny started sleeping with my pregnancy pillow inbetween legs

I used to get really bad coccyx pain years ago. My pilates instructor told me I was sitting too far back or slouching. Since then I've sat up more and it's really eased. I hope it gets better for you soon, it's a horrible pain.

That's strange about not getting to hear heartbeat. Not heard that before. Did she say why they don't do it anymore?

I used to get really bad coccyx pain years ago. My pilates instructor told me I was sitting too far back or slouching. Since then I've sat up more and it's really eased. I hope it gets better for you soon, it's a horrible pain.

That's strange about not getting to hear heartbeat. Not heard that before. Did she say why they don't do it anymore?
She just said that it was to early and can panic people if you can find it

did you have your second gender scan today Bethany?x

Hi everyone had my second gender scan!
Still saying girl!
As you can see in pic legs crossed and arms at side of head relaxing! They put it in 3D and it was amazing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi all, can I join? Due date is 22nd Feb :) xx

Hi everyone had my second gender scan!

Still saying girl!

As you can see in pic legs crossed and arms at side of head relaxing! They put it in 3D and it was amazing

Thats wonderful news hun! Congrats! Ill update the front page.

Hey girlies, haven't been on for a while. Been having problems with home life. Might put a post up asking for some advice. I haven't had my next mw appointment through the door yet or by phone (they said they would ring as they couldn't find a space that day) but I've got my second scan through for 6th October when I'll be 21 weeks exactly. Hope your all well xxxx

Congratulations on your pink bump Bethany!

Hopw everything is ok Tigress!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back