***September Mummies***

I'm a mummy of 2 boys and my next bundle is due in 14th sept :). Sexing scan 5th April xxx

Bumped up for Tash, anyone got any updates on dates, sex (not if you're having it - but baby's sex ha ha) or just any additions.

hey- i found out i'm having a BOY! :)
my waters have broken.. am holding tight. have to go for scans, bloods, swabs weekly. please keep your fingers and toes crossed for my little man xxx

hope everyting oes ok for u hun let us know what happens me fingers and toes are crossed x

Lenny, hope everything goes ok for you hun.

I'm having baby no1 on 15th Sept and my 20wk scan is on 3rd May (think we are going to find out.....)

Updated and fingers and toes crossed for your little man Lenny. x

Yep, we are due on 5th September with our first. Very exciting but every day seems to bring a new worry or cost!!! Looking forward to a successful 20 week scan on 26th April. :)

Hi I'm Tash, I'm due on the 2nd September :) My 20 week scan is on Friday, and then I will find out what I'm having :) Can't wait lol! It's my first baby too, on the growth chart baby is expected to be around 8-9 pound x

i've posted this elsewhere.. but to let those know that have had me in their thoughts- thank you xxx

just to let you all know,
had my wekly ultrasound this morning.. and my little guy is still surrounded in plenty of fluid.. the doctors were really suprised with this. we're really very relieved.
im still having to take it easy (still leaking) and have bloods and swabs to monitor infection.. but as the time goes on hopefully it gives us a better chance. i'm hoping the hole reseals, but as long as the loss of fluid is minimal and i can keep going then i will be so grateful.
please keep me and my little guy in your thoughts. trying to keep positive.
xxx

Really glad things are going ok Lenny, keep taking it easy, you're obviously being well monitored. Each day is a day closer to being full term and meeting you little man. He's in my thoughts. xx

Updated again ladies. Sorry if I've missed anyone finding out the sex. Let us know how you get on tomorrow Tash! x

I have my Scan tomorrow too!! going to find out if team blue or pink, so excited, if they can tell us gunna get a few outfits yay!!

Let us know how you get on Katie! Hope you manage to find out. x

Hi everyone, had my 20 week scan today and found I'm having a boy :) Little John James should be joining us on 2nd of september. We have gotta go back in 3 weeks to have a head measurement done as the little monkey didn't want to keep still and have it done, when we went in I said to the lady 'We would like to find out the sex if that's possible' and she said she would try... well 2 seconds into the scan he opened his legs that wide and showed his little tinky off to us, she said 'his a little show off, im 70% sure it's a boy' and then it grew how many centremetres, as if he was saying 'No your 100% sure, I've been blessed' It looked huge for his age honestly!! Thought he would show off :L:L bless him. He didn't keep still through out it all, but good to know kidneys, heart and spine are spot on and growth is average rate so I was pleased about that, so now I'm ready to join Team blue... thanks for all your predictions :) xxx

Hey ladies, i had my scan on friday, we are team blue!!! So chuffed, i was happy with either but my other half was really hoping for a boy. Was so amazing seeing him again, the woman just kept saying he's a very busy baby moving around lots!! We went out after and bought some blue bits aswell, just a pack of vests and a couple of little outfits :) Just have to come up with some names now!! :)

Congrats!!! How weird is it that we are both due on the same day and are team blue hehe, seems our babies must share the same sort out personality too been as little JJ wouldn't keep still for his scan so I've gotta go back in 2 weeks for head measurement haha :) It's amazing, now I know what I'm expecting I've proper bonded with my son and I already love him too bits add me on facebook girlies tish tash - [email protected] xxx

Updated Tash's and Katie's team discoveries! Good luck Smith1980 for your scna tomorrow. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back