~ February 2017 yummy mummies - 2nd trimester ~

I got weighed at my scan and was 10 stone but don't know what I was before. I put on 1 and a half stone last time but think it will be more this time

Im strangely lighter than I was before I got pregnant due to sickness and losing weight. Xx

Tri 2, phew!!! My due date is 17th Feb. We will be finding out the sex.

Luratraloora, I'm with you on the weight loss. It's something that's been on my mind the past few weeks. I'm now the lightest I've been in several years and I'm 15 weeks pregnant, it just feels insane. I have my 16 week midwife appointment today so I'm going to chat it through with the midwife but so far everything has been super healthy.

Luratraloora, I'm with you on the weight loss. It's something that's been on my mind the past few weeks. I'm now the lightest I've been in several years and I'm 15 weeks pregnant, it just feels insane. I have my 16 week midwife appointment today so I'm going to chat it through with the midwife but so far everything has been super healthy.

Oooh good luck hun! How much weight have you lost? Ive lost about 7 lbs since finding out.

I've lost 13lb so far and regained 5lb, so still 8lb under my pre-pregnancy weight. I spoke with the midwife about this and she wasn't concerned. She said that they are more concerned when people gain too quickly and as bump measurements are still going up regardless, all is fine and nothing to worry about. Hopefully sickness will subside further over the next few weeks.

Hey girls. Had my scan on Friday and all is well, I got put forward two days so I'm 13 weeks and 4 days today. Due date is the 16th. So glad, I've never made it this far before with my last pregnancies. Feeling ok, apart from tired, hot flushes. Hope your all well xxxx

So glad your scan went well Tigress!

My daughter just told me she'd like us to name the baby 'Planky'. Hopefully she forgets that!

Hey girls. Had my scan on Friday and all is well, I got put forward two days so I'm 13 weeks and 4 days today. Due date is the 16th. So glad, I've never made it this far before with my last pregnancies. Feeling ok, apart from tired, hot flushes. Hope your all well xxxx

Added you on hun! :)

Got my results today and Im low risk for everything phew!

thats great! I still havent got my results and its playing on my mind a lot. The scan was a week ago today and they said if anything was untoward they'd call within 2-3 days so hopefully all is well and theyre just busy!

Last edited:
I bought a verbaudet maternity/babywearing coat as it was on offer for £30. I also got a second hand chicco next2me crib for £40. I wasnt planning on shopping so soon but they were such bargains.
Other things i want are: sleepyhead mattress, ergo 360 and 2 car seats because both the baby seat and my youngest's seat expire next year. But that is it unless its a boy in which case i need to buy it some clothes..

thats great! I still havent got my results and its playing on my mind a lot. The scan was a week ago today and they said if anything was untoward they'd call within 2-3 days so hopefully all is well and theyre just busy!

Dont worry hun its took nearly 2 weeks for me to get my results back.

Not started buying anything yet as got alot of stuff from my DD who is still 2.

Dont worry hun its took nearly 2 weeks for me to get my results back.

Not started buying anything yet as got alot of stuff from my DD who is still 2.

Oh did you? Thats reassuring to know. Thanks hun!x

Hey everyone, I got my results back and all low risk which is good news. I haven't bought anything yet but have started looking

Hey guys, I'm not sure but think I'm out. My latest hcg dropped
Last week and was only 14 on Monday. :( I haven't yet bled properly though and it doesn't feel like a miscarriage so not sure what's happening. Guess on time will tell. Good luck guys

Oh Sharon I was thinking about you this morning, so sorry to hear things haven't progressed well but weldone you for remaining so strong and giving baby every opportunity to thrive! I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason and hope that you get your forever baby very soon if this isn't meant to be. Big hugs and strength to get through the next few weeks and what follows!

Can I be added to the list my date was put back at my scan so now due 21/02/17 and my 20 week scan will be 7/10/16 for now we are team yellow but not sure if I will cave when it comes nearer to scan day! Xx

I was wondering how you were doing too Sharon. Sorry to hear he hcg has dropped. Can they see anything on a scan? Good luck and you are doing so well staying as strong as you are.xx

I text my midwife as I still hadnt got my combined results and sbe got back to me saying I was low risk! I dont know my stats but at least i know there aren't any concerns so i can chill a bit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back