~ February 2017 yummy mummies - 2nd trimester ~

luratraloora

Reaction score
So I hope no one minds, Ive decided to continue the February mummies as Ive now moved into second trimester.

Please send me your due dates ladies once confirmed and what team your going to be if you know (yellow, blue or pink). I promise to keep this updated! Look forward to chatting to you all!

1st
* Mrs P5515 - :yellow:

2nd

* Prash - :yellow:

3rd

4th

5th

6th
* SheenaVadher

7th

8th

9th

10th
* Nic_M :blue:

11th

12th

13th
* babybee - :yellow: Scan: 26/09/16

14th
* luratraloora - :yellow: Scan: 26/09/16
* BethanyBiggin :pink:

15th

16th
* Tigeress

17th
* Pinkbunny

18th

19th
* Little Pip Scan: 12/09/2016

20th
* LD1978

21st
* Kimmyrj - :blue:

22nd
* Lilac - :yellow:

* schell

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Last edited:
Officially due date is 01/02/2017 and we are going to be team yellow although that decision is getting increasingly more difficult

Hi edd is 14th Feb!! Glad to have moved over hope we all have a lovely second trimester!! I'm going to be finding out the sex on 31st August

Hi edd is 14th Feb!! Glad to have moved over hope we all have a lovely second trimester!! I'm going to be finding out the sex on 31st August

Added you hun! How exciting! Are you getting a private scan?

Hi! Im due on the 13th Feb and im going to be team yellow! 20 week scan booked for 26th September.x

Tri 2 woohoo!!! I'm due 10th feb and am team blue

Added you hun! How exciting! Are you getting a private scan?

Yes I'm far to impatient wish I could be a team yellow but I just hate not being organised each to their own I suppose!!! My 20 week booked for 28th September

Added you all ladies and scan dates too! My 20 week scan is 26th Sept and then have a further scan on 22nd Dec when I am about 32 weeks.

Bethany, I found out the gender at 16 weeks with both my girls too! I was so excited and it was such a lovely experience.This is my last so i want to experience the surprise at the end.

Nic thats so cool you know its boy!

Ill be having a scan every 4 weeks from 20 weeks due to my history of having crappy placentas.

Last edited:
The doctor asked me if I wanted to know and he said he was pretty sure it's a boy, couldn't believe that he could tell so early. I won't believe it until I have my 20 week scan though to double check

that happened to a friend of mine, the sonographer was able to tell it was a girl at the 12 week scan and he wasnt wrong! So exciting!

Hii ladies ! So my edd is 3rd Feb and we are team yellow.. So nice that some of you know already. I have a 16th week scan on 19th August then a 20th week scan in September due to IVF treatment and my history..

Good luck to us all in 2nd tri !

The doctor asked me if I wanted to know and he said he was pretty sure it's a boy, couldn't believe that he could tell so early. I won't believe it until I have my 20 week scan though to double check

Thats wonderful news! Congrats! You must be over the moon! Xx

Can't wait to head over here. Due date 20th feb and my 20 week is 7th October I think. I'm pretty sure we are going to find out :)

Thought I'd keep an eye on weight gain I'm 13weeks plus 2 and up to now have gained 6lbs I've constantly dieted for the last 2 years previous to this so I got down to a healthy weight I've been trying to keep as active as possible and eat healthy but more with the odd occasion of chocolate or a takeaway! I'm hoping to keep being healthy and active

6lbs is great! Im dreading to go on the scales. The last 2 pregnancies i gained 4.5 stones. After my eldest was born id practically lost it all by 8 weeks thanks to breastfeeding. I thought id be as lucky after my second but it wouldnt budge! Apparently breastfeeding doesnt have the same impact second time round. So slimming world thankfully got me back down. Then just before i got pregnant again I lost another stone so I was a size 8/10. Hopefully that headstart will help with not getting as big this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back