~ February 2017 yummy mummies - 2nd trimester ~

I was wondering how you were doing too Sharon. Sorry to hear he hcg has dropped. Can they see anything on a scan? Good luck and you are doing so well staying as strong as you are.xx

Thank you, nothing has been seen on any scans that I've had done. I just don't understand what's going on at all...

All very quiet on here!
Got my combined test results back today
Low risk for everything
Feeling happy

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been off the radar. Great to have moved to tri 2 now. My edd is 6th Feb. Low risk on the combined test as well. I'm 15 weeks 5 days now. Are you showing at all? I'm a size 16 and pretty sure I'm showing. Can't hold my belly in anymore lol.

Last edited:
I look like I did when i was about 25 weeks with my first and second. However in the morning its just like a small pouch of fat and by the evening all the bloat makes me look full term.x

I look like I did when i was about 25 weeks with my first and second. However in the morning its just like a small pouch of fat and by the evening all the bloat makes me look full term.x

I'm exactly the same! So uncomfortable in the eve being with the bloating!

Its annoying isnt it? Im looking forward to feeling movement. Has anyone felt anything yet? With my first i felt flutters from 15 weeks, second time from 14 weeks. Im 15 weeks tomorrow and haven't felt anything yet. I love it when you start to feel them!

Yay! Finally (well, almost) in my second trimester and can finally post here;)

EDD is February 19th and my next scan is on September 12th.

Its annoying isnt it? Im looking forward to feeling movement. Has anyone felt anything yet? With my first i felt flutters from 15 weeks, second time from 14 weeks. Im 15 weeks tomorrow and haven't felt anything yet. I love it when you start to feel them!

Haven't felt anything yet but I'm not expecting to feel anything until much later as the technician mentioned that I have an anterior placenta (basically the placenta is at the front and the baby is behind it).

I have anterior placenta too but sure I felt something when I was laying on my side

Im 14+4 weeks and def showing this time no doubt about it haha! I cant wait to feel movements. It was 20 odd weeks first time I felt anything last time.

e7654ba42971ea18562dd4fa2962afaf.jpg

Ive updated everyone too with due dates! Xx

Im 14+4 weeks and def showing this time no doubt about it haha! I cant wait to feel movements. It was 20 odd weeks first time I felt anything last time.

e7654ba42971ea18562dd4fa2962afaf.jpg

Ive updated everyone too with due dates! Xx

Lovely bump!
This is mine 14+5
First baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey guys, got my results through on Friday - low risk for everything. We are so pleased. I am also starting to put on the weight I lost from Tri 1 (lost half a stone and regained 5 pounds) so that's good too. Hope everyone is doing okay. xx

Aww love the start of everyone's bumps, mine is definately beginning to grow now although I dislike this stage when you start looking fatter but it's not a definite bump. I have most definately started to feel movements too which is lovely and reassuring!!

Glad everyone has got low results back, must be a weight off your minds!

I saw my midwife this morning a little early but was my routine 16 week appointment, everything was good with my blood results she took at booking, urine neg and blood pressure fine. She even listened in and found the heartbeat which was lovely to hear, now a long wait again until my 20week scan in October.

Yay to all the low risk results. I still havent received mine officialy through the post and its been 2 weeks. Luckily my midwife checked them for me last week!

So glad your midwife appt went well Kimmy!

Im 15 weeks today and finally got new batteries for my scales and weighed myself and ive put on 6lbs. At this point the last 2 times i had put on 14lbs anf 18lbs! So im soo pleased!
I also started to feel flutters. I love them so much. I have a doppler and use it sometimes too but nothing beats the flutters and kicks.

How is everyone else doing? Im so looking forward to the heat tomorrow, i feel so much better when its hot.xx

Hey girls glad all is well. I'm waiting for my midwife to call me with my next appointment. As they couldn't find me one when I went for the scan. Hope she rings soon. I haven't felt anything yet. How's everyone with symptoms? I've got a backache and struggling to find things I want to eat lol. Xxxx

Generally I'm feeling pretty good just tired but I think that's expected as I have just gone back to work in the last two weeks so it's been a big routine change teamed with my daughters first birthday over the weekend so it's been a busy few weeks, hope all settles down now but have another busy weekend with a wedding Friday and a hen do Saturday then work on Sunday, after that i will take things a bit easier and count down till my holiday!

I weighed myself this morning just out of interest and I am the same as I was pre-pregnancy, don't know how I've managed that as I haven't had bad sickness but I'm happy with it as I put on about 4 stone last pregnancy and it was so difficult to shift I didn't want to get as big this time if I could help it.

Hope everyone else is beginning to feel good and settle into tri 2!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back