xx Tri 2 Rollcall xx

Can I be updated to team blue? I'm down for 18 December xx

Hi ladies,
I will add you all later on my PC, just wanted to let you know I have seen as I'm tri hopping these days still trying to get the thread changed to Jodied who is patiently waiting! I'll try a diff mod to see if I can speed anything up now it's been a couple of weeks :D xx

Hi ladies,
I will add you all later on my PC, just wanted to let you know I have seen as I'm tri hopping these days still trying to get the thread changed to Jodied who is patiently waiting! I'll try a diff mod to see if I can speed anything up now it's been a couple of weeks :D xx

Thanks Sarah x

Right ladies I now have control of the thread lol! Massive thankyou to Sarah who has done a fantastic job and I will try and do the same! x

Hi jodied :) can u add my due date please 12th feb (until I get induction/csection date) 20 week scan is 25th September I'm currently team yellow but will be finding out :) xx

Due 28th Jan we like sophie for a girl and oliver for a boy :)

hiya jodied i'm same date as you :) 30th dec, can you pop me in, i forgot to ask when i moved over but here for a while yet!!! xxxxxx

Hi jodied :) can u add my due date please 12th feb (until I get induction/csection date) 20 week scan is 25th September I'm currently team yellow but will be finding out :) xx

Added you in hun x

Will add everyone else when back and on laptop (away today and tomorrow as my bro is getting married) x

Due date is the 22nd December :)
Christmas baby :)
Not sure what were having (babies legs were together at our 20 week scan)
Xx

Ps hope the wedding goes well. I'm going to our best friends wedding tomorrow. With these pregnancy hormones I know I'll be a wreck :)

Can you add me in please - due 24th Jan 2013 (3 days after my Birthday!) Scan date 5/9/12. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back