~ February 2017 yummy mummies - 2nd trimester ~

7538f3c58f6c63a353be13f673cf38ec.jpg

26+3 week bumpage! Only 4 days left in the third trimester!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

awww lura you look lovely!
Ive got to the pregnant nose stage, where my nose seems to inflate and I look like Shrek!

awww lura you look lovely!
Ive got to the pregnant nose stage, where my nose seems to inflate and I look like Shrek!
I have never heard of the pregnancy nose stage haha!!

2 more days til third trimester!
Going part time in January I cannot wait!! Hoping to stay at work til 38 weeks
When are all your last days?!

I finish on 6th Jan so Ill be just over 34 weeks, taking 3 weeks annual leave and mat leave begins at 38 weeks.
Going to enjoy the break this time as only got a week's maternity with my first before she was born, plus working 12 hours these days on a ward so on my feet constantly, so by 34 weeks I think Ill be ready haha!

What is the pregnancy nose stage??
I am feeling so uncomfortable at the minute, back is aching so much and struggling to breathe after I eat dinner. I'm worrying that I've still got 3 months left of this!! Thankfully it is going pretty quickly I can't believe we are going into tri 3!! I'm moving house next Saturday so can't wait until that's over.
I'm planning to work until the middle of January then take 2 weeks annual leave and start my maternity leave at 38 weeks. I have to say though with my backache I'm finding the commute really rough, especially coming home.

The pregnancy nose stage is something my friends and I came up with.....we were probably the only ones to get it. But near the end of pregnancy we just all said our noses seemed to swell slightly and were much bigger than pre-pregnancy. A week after the birth the nose went back to normal. We just call it pregnancy nose and all agreed that even Kate Middleton had it!
Probably just us making ourselves feel better!

Im sat in pregnancy assessment unit at the minute as had a bleed earlier tonight.

Oh Lura, I hope all is ok you poor thing. How long have you been waiting? Thinking of you!xx

Oh Lura, I hope all is ok you poor thing. How long have you been waiting? Thinking of you!xx
Only been here an hour so far. Baby sounds good. Waiting on a Doctor to come at the moment to have a look at my cervix.

The pregnancy nose stage is something my friends and I came up with.....we were probably the only ones to get it. But near the end of pregnancy we just all said our noses seemed to swell slightly and were much bigger than pre-pregnancy. A week after the birth the nose went back to normal. We just call it pregnancy nose and all agreed that even Kate Middleton had it!
Probably just us making ourselves feel better!

Oh dear... my nose is already big enough! hehe x

Ended up having to stay in over night on antenatal ward for observation but they happy with everything this morning, they think I have overdone and advised me to take it easy and rest for a day or so. Just waiting on being discharged now.

So glad they are happy that all is fine. I hope you manage to get lots of rest today.xx

Bump pic (excuse boxes in background and my "I've been packing all day" clothes!!)

Attachments

• Bump pic.jpg
    Bump pic.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 7
Glad to hear all was ok Lura after your scare!!

I had my 25 week appointment today, better late than never! All was good and so lovely to hear a really strong heartbeat!

I am really uncomfortable too, had this at this stage with my first but it passed in a few weeks so hoping this is the same, baby must just be in an awkward position, can feel him right down in my bum and trapping a nerve and making my hip feel like it's going to pop out, midwife was going to refer me for physiotherapy but i said wait till my next appt in 3 weeks and if it gets worse I will contact her.

I am leaving work at just over 33 weeks as I too work on a ward on my feet and felt that I was ready to give up at that point last time so even though I am now part time I think with a 1 year old I will be tired enough! I have 5 weeks holiday to take then maternity leave at 38 weeks so I get as long as possible with the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back