***December 2019 Mummies***

Measurements mean nothing !
With my last baby I measured exactly until 40 weeks when I suddenly measured 45 !

I’m in and out the hospital due to reduced movements. They’re very quiet which is rather irritating. I’ve also had a headache for days and seeing flashing lights, luckily my blood pressure is good.

Am sure measurement means something otherwise they wudnt do it and waste time
Its a reassurance and they say u can measure few cm less or higher

When people get growth scans MW dnt waste time in doing measurements manualy as you get measured anyway so i was told today

I've not had my bump measured so it's obviously not that big a deal!

I got a growth scan but not because of anything bump related, the growth scan was booked since my booking appointment!

They probably don’t need to measure you then if you’ve had a growth scan and that’s why they haven’t done it x

I got a growth scan but not because of anything bump related, the growth scan was booked since my booking appointment!

Therefore ur MD wouldnt do a manual growth measurements regardless if its related or not coz u will have ur notes with ur file which is checked by the hospital and MD wen u attend thats wat i was told

They probably don’t need to measure you then if you’ve had a growth scan and that’s why they haven’t done it x

Yeah they dnt do it manually if u have growth scan i was abit concerned lol as with all my previous pregnancies i was measured every time i attended the MD appointments and i know pregnant women get measured by MD just for reassurance
I called my MD yesterday and she sed they dnt do it if u get or have had a growth scan, which makes sense

Anyways enough of that as long as everyones okay :)

Cant wait next friday school closes for a week off :) back to school on monday 28th October end of the month :)

I’ve not got any holidays left to book between now and Mat leave because I’ve saved them up so I can take them before the baby arrives. I’m on countdown to finishing though. 6 weeks today I’ll be sat at home relaxing instead of being at work. I’m already getting into the mindset of ‘oh well that won’t be my problem soon...’ oops! Haha

I’ve not got any holidays left to book between now and Mat leave because I’ve saved them up so I can take them before the baby arrives. I’m on countdown to finishing though. 6 weeks today I’ll be sat at home relaxing instead of being at work. I’m already getting into the mindset of ‘oh well that won’t be my problem soon...’ oops! Haha

six weeks today I’ll be holding two baby boys !
Not long to go now at all.
I’ve not worked since having my second but we’ll see what happens in the future as I want to re train :)
Our half term is a week later than normal so still two weeks at school. Not complaining though as it means after half term it won’t be long until baby day x

six weeks today I’ll be holding two baby boys !
Not long to go now at all.
I’ve not worked since having my second but we’ll see what happens in the future as I want to re train :)
Our half term is a week later than normal so still two weeks at school. Not complaining though as it means after half term it won’t be long until baby day x
That’s super exciting that they’ll be here for you in 6 weeks time! I can’t wait to get my section date but that won’t be for another month or so x

Hoping for natural labour and delivery fingers crossed x altho will be induced b4 due date

That’s super exciting that they’ll be here for you in 6 weeks time! I can’t wait to get my section date but that won’t be for another month or so x

When will they give u a date???

They haven’t given me a date for induction yet

they’ll probably do it when you’re 39 weeks :) also depends what days your hospital do planned sections x

Well I’m seeing the consultant on 11th November to get the go ahead for the planned section. I’ll be 34 weeks then. I’ve been told to expect them to arrange my pre-op around 36 weeks or after. Not sure when they’ll give me a definitive date. I’ll be 39 weeks on 12th December but I’m kinda hoping I get Friday 13th as my section date as I can’t imagine many wanting that date! I’m fully aware I won’t get a choice with the date but I’ll certainly ask for it or say it is preferred if possible. On 13th december it would have been my auntie’s bday who was like a 2nd mum to me and helped to bring me up. She sadly passed away aged just 56 when I was 14. It would be lovely for our baby to share her birthday with her. We also found out we were pregnant on 13th April this year and in 2012 we got the keys to our first house on 13th december. I definitely feel like it’s a ‘sign’ but what will he will be with the date.

How come you’re being induced @Baby Ali ? X

Well I’m seeing the consultant on 11th November to get the go ahead for the planned section. I’ll be 34 weeks then. I’ve been told to expect them to arrange my pre-op around 36 weeks or after. Not sure when they’ll give me a definitive date. I’ll be 39 weeks on 12th December but I’m kinda hoping I get Friday 13th as my section date as I can’t imagine many wanting that date! I’m fully aware I won’t get a choice with the date but I’ll certainly ask for it or say it is preferred if possible. On 13th december it would have been my auntie’s bday who was like a 2nd mum to me and helped to bring me up. She sadly passed away aged just 56 when I was 14. It would be lovely for our baby to share her birthday with her. We also found out we were pregnant on 13th April this year and in 2012 we got the keys to our first house on 13th december. I definitely feel like it’s a ‘sign’ but what will he will be with the date.

Hope u get ur date 13th,
Am geting induced due to having gestational diabetes
I had gestational diabetes with my previous pregnancy and i was induced a week b4 but it didnt work lol he was born on his due date after having the drip and lots more of other things

I have a feeling i might go into natural labour b4 due date lol only coz i have braxton hicks every half hour or so and its the 4th baby so hoping body knows wat its doing lolz

many daughter was born on her great aunts birthday she also had her middle name. Complete fluke but I think it was a sign I really hope you get that date. You can always ask x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back