***December 2019 Mummies***

This is lush! I wish I had done this. For some reason it won't let me upload any photos onto here.
You need to screenshot your photos to reduce the size of them and then you can upload them x

So new plan
Doppler scans twice a week
Ctgs every other day
Growth scans every two weeks .....
Now to try and get to 37 weeks
Aw no! Why the new plan? Hope you’re ok xx

This morning I was lied on the bed rubbing my bump lightly and I felt something hard in the middle of my
stomach which felt strange. Got my hubby to feel it too... we said it felt strange too. I think we felt our baby’s knee hahahah. I’m used to my bump feeling firm but not hard in one spot lol. I’ve had lots of wave type movements today too. I’m guessing our little baba is running out of room and so I’m feeling him/her trying to move around in the little room s/he has. X

At least you’re not expecting twins and moving to a house that straight away needs a full re wire, new kitchen and new bathrooms oh wait that’s just my insanity :)

It’ll happen hubby just needs to never sleep and get it done for you :)

I wudnt put myself through it in the first place and yes hubby will need to do it or pay some next person to do it regardless it has to be done for my insanity :)

I wudnt put myself through it in the first place and yes hubby will need to do it or pay some next person to do it regardless it has to be done for my insanity :)
Unfortunately we have to move we haven’t got the choice. Our house is to small with no slope to extend. Also if we wanted the perfect house we’d have to double our budget x

Well I've had an eventful morning so far!
Woke up just before 4am for one of my usual middle-of-the-night toilet trips and realised I was having tightenings. Initially thought they were braxton hicks then I realised they were very regular every 3 mins or so, with really bad backache with each one, so went up and got checked over. All is well, they did a test which was very negative for risk of preterm labour so feeling much more reassured so probs just a case of braxton hicks but it definitely gave me a wee fright.
Very strange though when you work in the maternity unit you are booked to attend though, having your colleagues looking after you!
Was supposed to be on day shift today but am now tucked up in bed taking it easy. The tightenings are definitely easing off a bit so hopefully they continue to ease off x

Woke up just before 4am for one of my usual middle-of-the-night toilet trips and realised I was having tightenings. Initially thought they were braxton hicks then I realised they were very regular every 3 mins or so, with really bad backache with each one, so went up and got checked over. All is well, they did a test which was very negative for risk of preterm labour so feeling much more reassured so probs just a case of braxton hicks but it definitely gave me a wee fright.
Very strange though when you work in the maternity unit you are booked to attend though, having your colleagues looking after you!
Was supposed to be on day shift today but am now tucked up in bed taking it easy. The tightenings are definitely easing off a bit so hopefully they continue to ease off x

Good to hear ur okay, i had it the other night cudnt sleep at all pains on and off all night and the next day i did really think i might be in labour but thank god it went following evening
Rest and relax xx

Unfortunately we have to move we haven’t got the choice. Our house is to small with no slope to extend. Also if we wanted the perfect house we’d have to double our budget x

My house is a detached house but only 3 bedroom but the plot is huge the reason why we bought it in the first place, renovated the house as it wasnt habitable, but now we want to extend on the side and the back and do loft conversion its abit trick as both neighbors have went against, which isnt a problem but means we need to change the drawings ect, to save on time we thought forget doing the double story on the side and doing the loft, we will only go for a massive dining lounge extension at the back all glass and modern which is a straight forward extension thinking we cud get it done b4 baby is born but council is taking the piss still waiting to hear
In the mean time want to get the front room all redecorated and new for the baby

But Will defo re apply for the double side and loft conversion next year with adjustments hopefully as we need a 4th bedroom

Goodluck with ur new house xx

Wow! That is eventful. Glad all is ok with you and the baby. Make sure you take it easy x

This week i feel alot better in walking around and doing school runs, i can walk without going out of breath and waddling everywhere thank God :) i feel alot better am thinking maybe baby has gone head down but not fully down, the lump doest feel its right up squashing everything, anyone else???
Am gonna be 28 weeks on Saturday

And also i feel movements in the middle of the belly

@Baby Ali glad he’s moved a bit for you.
Mine have popped back up but I’m sure they’ll head down again soon. 30 weeks now and only seven to go this time in seven weeks I’ll be getting ready to go to my section !

I will be trying to induce my own labour near the time as i dnt want to be induced in hospital I prefer natural labour to being induced as thats more painful x2
I also believe when my body and baby is ready i will go into labour :)

I was induced 4 days b4 my sons due date last time nothing worked he was born on his due date when he and my body was ready

I get braxton hicks often now,
I told my husband and he was like “already ur geting braxton hicks” i was like “do you think am 2 months pregnant!? On the 7th month :mad:” i dnt think he actually has any idea how far i am or realises we have less than 3 months left :shock:

I get out of breath easily too and find myself waddling haha

Well I’m officially over pregnancy !
Spent all day in bed today thankfully my youngest was happy to have a mummy bed day and then the two boys had a nap this afternoon. I made it out for food and now back in bed. The house I a mess and I’ve got all the housework to do tomorrow so hopefully it’ll al sort itself out and I’ll feel less exhausted x

Today on the way to school picking the kids up a women asked if i was okay, i had braxton hicks and belly went rock hard i cudnt walk properly, she kept asking me if i was okay i sed yes am fine, she asked me how many months i got left i sed 3 months and she sed “baby will be big I can tell” i was like “OKAY” :shock:

I personally think this baby will be smaller than my other kids and i think he will weigh below 8lbs
:stork:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back