***December 2019 Mummies***

D298C46D-1A64-46EE-8A39-F70E86789B4A.jpeg
Ordered a Michael kors pram suit
0-6months hoping its not massive as i will be taking it to the hospital with me :)

I’m off to the Baby & Toddler Show today at Event city in Manchester. I’ve bought most things but my cousin (who is pregnant and due 10 days before me) got free tickets so we are going for a look around, a chat and mainly for the freebies haha. I’m looking forward to it!

I’m off to the Baby & Toddler Show today at Event city in Manchester. I’ve bought most things but my cousin (who is pregnant and due 10 days before me) got free tickets so we are going for a look around, a chat and mainly for the freebies haha. I’m looking forward to it!

Sounds good enjoy :)

How did it go???

I feel my bump has gone low down today
Feel like the head gone down abit is it normal :| only 27 weeks

I feel my bump has gone low down today
Feel like the head gone down abit is it normal :| only 27 weeks
Yes they can still move around a bit for a few weeks yet though I think :)

How did it go???
It was good thanks! Got a few freebies as well as a Moby Wrap which you can use as a sling too. I was super excited to try it out and my cat was more than happy to oblige! She loves me carrying her around anyway and purred her head off haha. Excited to put our human baby in it instead of our furrbaby

55F48423-2692-4935-A2AE-ED58F62B4A16.jpeg

7EF1085B-9F04-47C0-AC04-5549381B088D.jpeg

Also thought I’d share my latest progress pic update of my bump on here... can’t believe how much our baby has grown!! Has anyone else done bump progress pics? Let’s see them! X
04FCCD9E-FE2B-458E-9AC7-F6130BA3422F.jpeg

Also thought I’d share my latest progress pic update of my bump on here... can’t believe how much our baby has grown!! Has anyone else done bump progress pics? Let’s see them! X
View attachment 88123

You have a beautiful bump :) most wraps are great when you get them right I’ve still got mine somewhere so will need to dig it out.

I’m almost 30 weeks and in so much pain, I’m not sleeping and eating is hard. I’m exhausted but at least tomorrow I can say the babies will be here next month !

You have a beautiful bump :) most wraps are great when you get them right I’ve still got mine somewhere so will need to dig it out.

I’m almost 30 weeks and in so much pain, I’m not sleeping and eating is hard. I’m exhausted but at least tomorrow I can say the babies will be here next month !

Bless you ur carrying two babies hard for me carrying just the one x
At least not long for you now x

I’m getting so tired easily too! You must be knackered carrying 2 around!

Yay for October lol slowly but surely climbing up the months :dance:
Just want this month to go quick :)

Yay for October too! Means I start my maternity leave next month ahah :)

So new plan
Doppler scans twice a week
Ctgs every other day
Growth scans every two weeks .....
Now to try and get to 37 weeks

:|:|:|Planning permission for my extention is taking forever dnt see it happening and finished b4 December at all thanks to the idiots living on both side of me :mad:

Wanting to decorate my living room where baby will be most of the time with us :)
Will need hubby to do it but he has another building project on the go right now :| aswell as businesses to run
So dnt even know when my living room will get anything done to it as i want a retro/modern design

:pray:

:|:|:|Planning permission for my extention is taking forever dnt see it happening and finished b4 December at all thanks to the idiots living on both side of me :mad:

Wanting to decorate my living room where baby will be most of the time with us :)
Will need hubby to do it but he has another building project on the go right now :| aswell as businesses to run
So dnt even know when my living room will get anything done to it as i want a retro/modern design

:pray:

At least you’re not expecting twins and moving to a house that straight away needs a full re wire, new kitchen and new bathrooms oh wait that’s just my insanity :)

It’ll happen hubby just needs to never sleep and get it done for you :)

Yay for October too! Means I start my maternity leave next month ahah :)

This was one of my first thoughts when I woke up this morning!
Is it bad that I have counted how many shifts I have left at work until I go off? 16 and counting :dance: x

This is why the other group is so quiet haha. Bit slow on the uptake - when is tri 3 official then? Seen different opinions on week 27 and 28.

@kelson I am also counting down the days! Finish on the 29th of November and cannot wait!

View attachment 88123
This is lush! I wish I had done this. For some reason it won't let me upload any photos onto here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back