• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatstalkers- July 2008

omg congratulations kitty hun :hug: am over the moon for you :D xxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!! Only just seen this! So many congratulations Kitty :cheer: :cheer: Im grinning from ear to ear for you! :D Wishing you a very H & H 9 months! :hug:

ooohhhhh looks like the witch is on her way out!!!! :cheer: hope we havent missed our chance though :pray:

Morning all :wave: well im pleased to say the witch is vacating and its only spotting now :cheer: So let hope we havent missed our chance now :pray: And on another note ive got to go and see the gynae nurse (re the problems ive had with weeing) :oops: lets hope alls going to be ok there although the problem is still here.

Hmmmm begining to think im all on my own in here where are you all?! :lol:

Hey

I've just started charting, took my first temp this morning :) I'm being referred to hospital for possible endometriosis but still have my fingers crossed. Hoping charting will be a good tool.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Kitty!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I had a look at your chart over the weekend but it hadn't been updated and then i saw this! I'm so pleased for you.

Michelle x

welldone kitty all the best for a healthy and happy long awaited pregnancy x x

Morning :wave: Yup me again up early afain as usual :lol: How are we all today then? Well my temps gone down a bit on yesterday not sure why though myabe im near to OV'ing what do you rekon ? :think:

Morning ladies :wave:

Flossy - glad AF is on her way out for you after your long visit. I cant really tell what is going on with your chart yet. Hopefully due to the lenght of AF it will be a little while longer before ovulation occurs, but at least now you will be able to see the difference in CM? Good luck hun.

Hope everyone is well?

Well Mike has finally done his sperm test so I think these are the last few days of drinking and smoking for him! Well it depends on the result really, he will probably have a really good result now and its just that his sperms dont let my eggs! :lol: We should find out on Monday so thats good. Im not looking forward to it, but I guess its the start of a whole new life for us. We will become so healthy we will look like Mario and Lisa from BB. :wink:

I feel quite down today. I think its the green eyed monster creeping in again. :roll: Im going to have to buy some wedding magazines to chear me up!
:D

Forgot to say because of a lengthy AF is this likely to make this cycle that bit longer and also as to when im likely to OV?

Loola said:

I feel quite down today. I think its the green eyed monster creeping in again. :roll: Im going to have to buy some wedding magazines to chear me up!
:D

I know what you mean :hug: :hug: :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Forgot to say because of a lengthy AF is this likely to make this cycle that bit longer and also as to when im likely to OV?

It might not affect the length of your cycle. In theory you still ovulate however on your usual day, starting to count from cycle day 1. But having said that, given you suffered a loss recently your cycles may be a bit messed up so you will just have to wait and see. Watch your cm, I find it is the best indicator as to when Ov is approaching, as a temp dip is hard to really notice until after Ov has been confirmed. Good luck.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Come on girls - keep your chins up!!
It WILL happen!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Loola and Sookie I still have a whole load of seats covered with my coats in first tri - you have to make it over soon as I'm bloody cold with this lovely sunny british summer!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Flossy just keep an eye on that cm is my advice - and start bedding now and continue every other day till you see that shift I would......

plz look at my chart..is that a trispharic pattern ?

Just wanted to stick my head in and say yay :cheer: congratulations Kitty :cheer: That has really made my day, well done you :hug:

Hey to everyone else :wave: Keeping my fingers crossed for you all and wanted you to know that I'll be freeing up another place in the trimesters in the next seven weeks (give or take) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back