• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers: June 2008

You girls make me laugh so much! :rotfl: Ive not been able to catch up for a while so just read through a few pages. Ive been laughing at all of your Cheri predictions for your 'working men' and loola...the tree and the poo! :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: Are you sure you are not the hit woman I used to think you were? :lol:

Babydust...your DD is sooo cute! Doesnt she look just like you too!

Well I seem to be coming out of the darkside now. I dont think I realised at the time just how rough I was feeling during the first trimester. Sounds silly but I am now back to old self...singing and dancing around the house, constantly chattering and making plans. It is so nice to be back! :D

Hope you are all well. I still think about you all lots even if I dont always write in here. I love our little chartstalkers! :hug

Hi Sally! Great to hear from you! im glad you are feeling better now :hug: I wish I was a bloomin hitman, at least then I could find out who left the poo in reception, I could track him/her down and kill them. Well maybe thats a bit harsh :wink:

How is everyone this week then? Hope you all had a good weekend?

AF has left the building so operation 3 times a week starts soon! Well hopefully tonight if we can be bothered. :lol: I hope this works for us :pray: I know this will sound a little bit crazy, but I really feel ready to be pregnant now. Obviously I have always wanted to have a baby, but I feel like my body and mind is completely at one now, I really want us to become parents. We are financially better off than we have ever been and more in love than ever too, a child of our own would be the best thing that could happen to us right now. :pray:

I feel down now. Old people have no sense when it comes to saying the wrong thing do they. I was speaking to an old gent at work, and he asked me when my baby was due. Gutted. My automatic reaction was to snap and say, 'well Im not pregnant yet but hopefully in about 9 months'. Its little things like that that remind you that you are not pregnant, but even worse I obviously look pregnant. Oh what joy. :(

Oh loola how awful. :hug: Have you still got that bag of poo? Could you sneak it into his pocket?

I'm clinging on to life today and tommorow. Tomorrow should've been my EDD. The girl who I was pg at the same time as me (2 kids she can't control, no money and no where to put the new baby) had a little boy on Sun. That was hard, I felt so empty :cry: DH was great, he just sat and cuddled me. Then I was supposed to go see Radiohead in the eve I nearly cancelled but the people I was going with knew all about the MC so it didn't matter if I wasn't skipping about. I had a great time in the end. So trying to keep positive. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to plant a white rosemary for remembrance, say a few words probably have a weep and then hopefully put it all behind me. I will never forget my lil bean but it's time for me to stop living with what ifs.

I've quite enjoyed not temping this month. I put my BD information in today and I was shocked to see I'm on day 7 already! Because I ov on CD13 usually I going to try and BD every other day up to CD 17.

Hope everyone is okay and had good weekends. :wave:

Trudy, my thoughts are with you, I know just how difficult it is :hug: :hug: I am wishing you huge amounts of luck for this month, i hope the not charting will help the stress levels. I feel better for having a month off so far anyway. :) I am joining you on Day 7 too! I hope this is a sign for both of us! :pray:

Were Radiohead good? I bet they were amazing!

Trudy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I think planting a plant is a lovely idea.

Gosh you and Loola being on the same day has to be a sign - come on girls I'm waiting for you and as my hormones are all over the place at the moment I cant wait long :wink:

Loola said:
Were Radiohead good? I bet they were amazing!

Thanks hun. They were sooooooo good!!!! We were at the front to start abut then some drunken numpty's shoved to the front. So we went to the back where we could see the lights to the full effect and there was a full on 'mature rave' going on!!! No one was under 40 it was fabulous. So we were throwing some big fish, little fish shapes at the back to the drum and base!! So surreal. So glad I went it was great, drinking cider in the sun and then having it large. A perfect night. :D So tired now. :sleep: :bored: :sleep:

Thanks ROM. I love gardening, Lillies are my favourite flowers but only bloom for a couple weeks. Lavender (sorry don't know why I put Rosemary) is evergreen so it will be there through the winter when all the other plants disappear. Providing colour on the gloomy winter days and the bees love the flowers. When they 1st appear in spring the bees always make me smile because it means summer is coming.

trudy i will be thinking of you tomorrow :hug: and planting lavender sounds lovely

Trudy :hug: :hug: :hug: its such a beautiful day to do some gardening, I am thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

How are we all today?

So jealous of the UK weather right now, its horrible over here....

Loola, Welshpolly, Flossy- Hope you're all doing well, keep the faith and I'm praying for all our BFPS this month. Hi to everyone else

I really am a bag of nerves lately...
I mentioned in another thread that I Think I may have PCOS, I have all the symptoms for it- long cycles etc. Well I'm due in the docs on the 7th so I'll print out my charts to show her. I'm so nervous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back