• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

i'm not sure about 4 temps below coverline hun! my temp dipped twice below the coverline last month unsure of what it was really, is it possible you could be ill or coming down with something. has AF arrived? :think:

It is just my temp today that is below the coverline. AF has not arrived yet but when I wipped today it was really light brown but nothing really (tmi I know) so may be it is on its way.

Thanks for the help with getting the link for the chart up.

well if its just 1 temp under the coverline and you are 9dpo and getting ?? implantation bleeding, it could have been an implantation dip hun :pray: it is for you :hug:

Hey everybody

How's the charting going?

Jojo you look like you might be about to OV (today was a bit of a dip) - fingers crossed you catch the egg

I'm on CD10 now and I've started having CM...I wonder if I might have a shorter cycle this month, I really hope so

Seems like we all have our build up together and then all the 2WWs come along at once x

Everybody i am devistated today. Wilkinsons recalled their opks and took them off their shelves :( I had a darker line last night and it was my last one so we went for more today and I was just told none in stock, so we went round every chemist and couldnt get any, got my dad to take us out of town to wilkies and i was told there were faults with them :wall:
I did see a lot of dye streaks so think it could be that, so I am forced, yes forced, to bd 4 days in a row now :rotfl:
I spent ages last night making my new chart and sticking my opks on!!
So If anyone see's me ovulating let me know :dance:

14wcaoi.jpg

and just noticed my little tiny af graph is wrong :roll: I was tired... new graph time!

On a funny note last night gave my hubby a ttc quiz.
According to him I have a 4 day cycle and I ovulate on day 3 and I also need to have.....egg YOLK cm :shock: :doh:
I've told him if he sees any I'll go to the doctors!!

Hope everyones ok :hug: :hug:

i might have to test my OH on the TTC quiz.. see happens!! sound like a laugh LOL.

i have started just this month to use the Fertility friend charts and finding them really easy to use... inputting my temp and fluid. Got a big shock today when i got a green light GO!GO!GO! but its sods law that by OH is away this week! Gutted! i guess its better luck next time for me! :(

Arghhh lilly! Well they do say it can live some time so you never know if you get some before he goes away there's still a chance!
On the outside they do say under the right conditions it can live for 7 days but I think thats pushing it. :(

i just want to send mrsH a big hug :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i been stalking your chart it looked so positive

Hiya Anna and ladies :wave:

Yep my chart did look promising but my AF decided to turn up on Sunday night!!! :evil:

Oh well heres to this month, not going to obsess this month :fib:

Good luck everyone :hug:

Kate xx

MrsH said:
Hiya Anna and ladies :wave:

Yep my chart did look promising but my AF decided to turn up on Sunday night!!! :evil:

Oh well heres to this month, not going to obsess this month :fib:

Good luck everyone :hug:

Kate xx

sorry hun :hug:

Sorry Mrs H, I really thought it was your month as well :hug: :hug:

I saw the docs this morning about my short LP's and he wants me to go for a blood test between cycle days 2 & 5. Did a google on the boxes he's ticked on the form and it looks like he's testing for thyroid, kidney function, full blood count (with I think is a test for anemia), lutenzing hormone, folicle stimulation hormone, prolactin (which I think is something to do with pituatary gland and thyroid) and rubella.

Looks like the nurse will taking a whole armfull of blood :lol:

I've got to wait til next cycle for the tests. I thought he might do CD7 or CD21 tests but he's just doing these.

mrs h :hug: next time!! :pray:

mrs metal, prepare for 5 vials of blood. I had mine taken last week for something else, thyroid mostly, and they took 5 of them! Looks alot but in reality isn't. :hug: :hug:

I think I need an experts opinion here. I think I might have ovulated already :think:
I had ewcm and the start of left ovary pain on cd 8 and this was my last opk on cd 10 at 10pm - see how the dye was all stolen? A couple came out like that, one ran all over the bottom of the test even hence why they recalled them off the shelves probably.

Anyone got any thoughts? usual cycles are 27 or 28 days long, have had rare occasions of coming on really early in the past.

cd 10 at 10pm, it was much darker than the previous one.
This looks much darker in real life and is significantly darker than the one earlier at 2pm.
v64wox.jpg

my chart
16likrc.jpg

2hf7143.jpg

eta -- it just came to me how to do it!
bj6d7a.png

Hi Holly, 5 vials! Way too much in my opinion, I need it all :lol:

I'm no expert but you could have ovulated with those rises :think: do you normally get such faint opk's? I only ask cos I'd have discarded them as negative?

Have you thought about getting some ebay cheapies for your OPK's? I get mine from babymad and if I order before lunchtime they usually arrive next day (doesn't help my POAS addiction but it is good service :lol: ) I don't know how sensitive the ones you been getting are but I found I never got more than a faint line with the boots ones but do get proper results with the ebay cheapies.

PS just noticed you've got a fertility friend account now :cheer: are you gonna put your link in your signature? Fertility friend doesn't seem to have thought you've ovulated? Maybe if you get a rise again tomorrow they'll detect it :think:

is this it?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/226b18

it had my last cycle down as worrying with a 5 day lp! but i didnt put in much info and it wasnt a cycle as such.

last month i did 3 opks, 1 blank, few days later faint line, then blank again days afterwards, this month they were barely there and were getting stronger. I will order some ebay cheapies next month if needs be

That's the link, I found fertility friend looks really complicated when you first sign up but once you do a couple of lessons then it's fine.

Hopefully you won't need any more opk's :pray:

Good luck Mrs Metal for your blood test those vials of blood can take up to 4mls of blood so your looking at less than half a teaspoon per vial thats the way i look at it anyhow!! :D

Holly Hobby you have way too much time on your hand swith such a fancy chart hun :lol: it looks like you may well have ovulated all good signs what with ewcm and rise in temp and some pain in ovary region, you got some BDing so fingers crossed you got the egg :pray:

i've finished my page :dance:

hoping i wont need any more opks either :pray:

lol rusks, well its either making charts or peeing on sticks :rotfl:
or making charts, peeing on sticks or housework! :think:

fingers crossed for all of us :cheer: :cheer:

This is a message for Ejjie (sorry for gate crashing the thread everyone!) - I had been hoping you had posted some positive news about your results which I had missed. However, I have now seen your post on this thread and I just want to wish you all the very best for your fertility appointment. I'm so sorry the results weren't what you had hoped for, but the good news is that you can move forward to getting things sorted. I really do hope you are ok and I have my fingers crossed for you. Take care hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well my chart has officially gone mad. :wall: :wall: It has now removed ovulation so do not know what is going on.

helpneeded said:
Well my chart has officially gone mad. :wall: :wall: It has now removed ovulation so do not know what is going on.
your not taking your temp at the same time every day so that could be why it's eratic it needs to be at the same time every morning before you get up, i used to put a alarm on for 5.50 am every morning and that worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back