• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatstalkers- July 2008

Morning girlies! :wave: Hope everyone is ok?

Well I had a very positive OPK and some ov pains yesterday, so got home at 5pm and BD'd straight away so I am praying that we caught the egg this time :pray: I have finally had some EWCM too! :dance: Mike has promised me that he will do his sample next Weds, I am taking advantage of being on strike for 2 days! Well if Im going to lose 2 days pay I may aswell get some good (or more than likely bad) out of it!

I was feeling really positive yesterday and hopeful that this was our month but today for some unknown reason I feel really down. Perhaps I just know that its not going to happen this time. My problem is nothing is ever good enough, we BD'd at exactly the right time yet Im still annoyed that we havent done more. I dont know what my problem is really.

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my extremely long absence, but I'm sure it didn't bother you all too much :lol:

So I am now in Barcelona and the weather is lovely. Not so much as I could say for my time in the UK :( but we did have some nice days and we had the best time. I looooooooooved going to all the historical sites I've always wanted to get to but have never got around to. We had a few days in London, then in the hire van went to Oxford, Stratford, various villages in the Cotswolds, Bristol, Bath, and lastly Brighton. It was all gorgeous. Then we went over to Belgium for a cool festival - Rock Werchter. Loola you would have loved it! dEUS headlined on the last night. It went for 4 days and unfortunately rained a fair bit, and I couldn't shower for 5 days, and we probably missed our fertile period this month, but it rocked!!!!! A day or 2 before I was due to ovulate I started bleeding. And it was more than spotting. I had stuffed up my hormones this month and took the progesterone at the beginning of the cycle (was taking pills backwards :roll: :roll: :roll: ) and then I realised and stopped, switched to oestrogen. But god knows what my body thought was happening. But with the clomid I knew there had to be a big follicle tthere so I managed to avert full AF by continuing the oestrogen. So hopefully I did ovulate sometime then anyway. Whatever. BDing in the back of a converted van surrounded by other people in vans and tents, after not showering for days was not really very romantic. Plus we were so tired from listening to bands all day! :rotfl: Life is tough.

Anyway, I fly back to Colombia tomorrow and Jay is off to a conference in Vienna for a week or so. The timing is good with Oving, so maybe if it didn't work this cycle next month we might be more onto it.

Sorry to rave on. How are you all??? Have I missed any big news? Any BFPs?

:wave: Sookie we did miss you x x x Glad you had a nice time sorry about the weather here in the sunny old uk! Its so wet its horrid :evil: Gosh your meds sound confusing and glad you have them sorted now. Good luck with your travels.

Jane x x

WELCOME BACK SOOKIE!!!!

I don't think you've missed anything we've missed you though. Your travels sound great. I'm so jealous. One - I love Barcelona Two - it's soooooo cold and wet here. :( Glad you sorted out your tablets. It sounds quite confusing. Glad your back. :cheer:

Yay Sookie! Great to have you back! Like Trudy said I dont think you have missed too much around here except for the new forum layout! :cheer:

I am so jealous, firstly because you are in Barcelona, I want to go there so much! and secondly because dEUS are one of my most favourite bands ever! I have seen them twice, and Ill let you into a little secret, i have snogged Tom Barman the lead singer! hehe! He was lush! This was many years ago at the Reading Festival. I was very pleased with myself! :D

In other news my hormones are going bananas! I am finding everyone fanciable at the moment having bad thoughts about almost every man I come into contact with! It must be something to do with ovulation or Im becoming a nymphomaniac. :twisted:

Thanks for the welcome backs guys!

Great to hear from you all. I am back in Colombia now after a very long day of travelling yesterday. It took me about 22 hours to get here. I am very tired, but the trip was fab.

Sorry to give you all Barcelona envy. It is a lovely city. One of my faves. We didn´t do much there this time though as we were exhausted from the trip.

About my pills. It really shouldn´t be confusing. I was just an idiot and started the pack backwards :clap: :roll: :doh: Anyway, I think I staved off AF and I guess you never know.... but seems extremely unlikely to get a BFP this month. I haven´t been charting but will start again after next AF.

Loola! you snogged Tom Barman! My DH will be jealous! Haha :lol: no, he´s just a bigger fan than me. I love their early music, like worst case scenario and suds and soda but they played too much new material at the festival. The Belgian crowd made it fun though, they are all big fans. dEUS are also a bit special to me coz they were playing the bar the night DH and I first hung out together. I took him there and he was shocked to hear dEUS being played as they are not at all well known even in the indie scene in Oz. It was a good sign. :bored: Sorry to go on.

Ok, I am glad to rejoin chartstalkers again! Loola the lusting after other men I can relate too. I have a major crush on one half of a rock-folk-musical comedy duo called Flight of the Choncords. Heard of them... they are the funniest and I am in love with Jermaine. But anyway take advantage of Mike and hopefully this will be your month. My fingers are crossed!

Hi how are we all? Well i had my 1st day back at work after 4 1/2 weeks off and hated every minute of it. :| And now im having a sad moment although i wanted AF to arrive its still here on CD 6 and im begining to think she'l never go and we'l miss out on our chance this month :( let alone the fact that my temps seem to be up and down for some reason or another? :?

sookie said:
I have a major crush on one half of a rock-folk-musical comedy duo called Flight of the Choncords. Heard of them... they are the funniest and I am in love with Jermaine.

I love Flight of the Conchords!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hardly anyone has heard of them here.

Flossy - sorry you're a bit down. Maybe your hormones are still settling down?? Could explain the odd cycle. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I love Flight of the Conchords!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hardly anyone has heard of them here.

oooohhhhh Trudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Don´t you just loooooooooooooooooove Jermaine. He´s divine.

Sorry you´re down Flossy. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.

Definitely!! :D Glad you got back to Colombia safe and sound. Have i got it wrong or are you returning to Oz soon?

Hiya girlies! :wave:

Sookie and Trudy, Id never heard of Flight of the Conchords either, i have looked them up on google though and they both look pretty fit to me! Jermaine looks a bit like Benicio Del Toro dont you think? I LOVE Benicio Del Toro, yum yum yum. I will have to check them out on you tube or something in a bit.

Flossy, how are you today hun? Any sign of AF buggering off? Good luck :hug:

Im doing fine, nothing to report with me really. It amused me to see that Fertility Friend reckons that if I concieved this time my due date would be April 1st 2009. That sounds about right! :lol:

Im chuffed though, I only have 2 days left in work then Im on strike for 2 days then on holiday for a week and a day too, so all in all 12 days off! Yay! :cheer: Mikes Grandparents are down at the moment which is great as I get to see them later and talk 'wedding' at them for at least an hour, I think Ive run out of interested people otherwise :lol:

Bought all my table stuff yesterday, disposable cameras, place names, bubbles, confetti and most importantly my invitations too! They are being made for me, they open like a wardrobe and have our initials lazer cut into them. I willd decorate them myself, I cant wait for that bit! :cheer:

Anyway hope you are all ok ladies! Good luck to you all! :pray:

Loola! you´re right! J does look like Benicio del Toro. I had never seen it. Yes he is yummy too...

I just received 3 emails from a friend who had a baby a few months ago. All the news and photos has made me feel a bit down. I remember finding out she was pregnant 6 months or so after we started trying and thinking that of course I would at be pregnant by the time her baby came. But alas, here I am a year later. Thank goodness for you lot or I think I would go crazy :wall:

Trudy, yes am going back to Oz soon. We leave here in August, fly via Canada and then meet up with DH´s parents in Fiji for a week. Back to Oz in September and I am back at work there in October. I am looking forward to getting home, bu tI will miss the easygoing lifestyle here. My friends and I are off to the beach today.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey all well im ashamed to say that i was completely sozzeled last night after we went round our mates for a bite to eat and a few drinks and to say that when i woke up for work this morning was still badly hungover :oops: I still managed to take my temp is it still ok to put it in my chart? And on the downside AF's still here :x

:wave: Hello everyone

sookie - Great to see you back and your time away sounded fabulous! :D How are you finding the clomid?

Loola - hope your hormones have settled! Your invitations sound gorgeous :D

Flossy - :hug: I hope AF disappears soon and that work is better this week. Good for you for having a few drinks! I would still record the tempbut tick the drinking box.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hug:

It's been lovely having Rich all to myself this weekend and as he's on nights next weekend he'll be home Wednesday until Friday and then I think I'm going over to Wales with him for the weekend! :cheer: I think I've ov'd but not too sure but have BD'd a few times using pre-seed for the first time so ... :pray:

The cashier in Tesco asked me when I was due and when I got outside I burst into tears but maybe that was a good omen ... either than or I won't be wearing loose fitting smock tops for a while! :lol:

I am still awake thanks to clomid-induced insomnia! Oh well, it will all be worth it!

Polly :hug: I've heard that Clomid can cause you to bloat? I'm sure its just that honey :hug: :hug: :hug: My daughter once asked a family member when the baby was due to get the reply 6 months ago!!! I am sure that lady wanted the floor to open up and swallow her....

Flossy I think you more than deserve a few drinks :hug: I know when I had had more than a glass my temp would shoot up so just watch your next couple of temps and if it seems high use the disregard box otherwise I would agree with Polly just tick the drinking box.

Loola, Sookie and Trudy - lusting after men other than your OH's :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: really ladies as if you woud find me doing that :fib:

Loola I hope you enjoyed the wedding chat over the weekend - I know I bored everyone to death when I was planning ours :D In the end I found a wedding forum :D and spent hours on that it was great they would be happy to discuss even the smallest details with me over and over again.

Sookie where in Oz are you going back to? My SIL lives out there with my two nieces - Dave's mum and dad are there at the moment as they have just moved from Hunters Valley to drrrrrrrrrrrr pregnancy brain strikes again - I cant remember where they have moved to - I know its a 14 hour drive from Hunters Valley and its by the sea and its where they make neighbours....... God this is annoying ......... no I cant remember :shhh: I think I am loosing my marbles.......

Trudy I hope your new pup has settled in :hug:

Hey all well AF's still here so really dont think il stand much chance this month round :( And today my temps gone right down again? :?

I hope your all well though :hug:

Flossy watch your cm very closely - I ovulated the day my AF finished in May (my first real cycle after my loss). I am sure that your temp would have been low yesterday too if you hadnt had that drink :D As soon as AF stops get bedding :D

Thanks ROM :hug: I was hoping AF would have gone by now so cant understand why its still here? Im not sure if im getting close to OV i have those usual pains around there. If AF doesnt finish soon though i know were out for this month :( And im starting to get myself worked up over our appointment with the consultant next month im really dreading it :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back