Chatstalkers- July 2008

Hi HollyHobby, Fertilityfriend.com is the one we all use, its very good :)

Hey all well check out my chart!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :dance: I was suprised FF picked up OV as i had about 3 drinks last night so my temp was high this am i did tick the drinking box i didnt think it would show but has done :D

Flossy :dance: and look at all that bedding :D Fingers crossed for you this month :hug:

Jane x

Awww thanks ROM :hug: Im hoping so too :pray: I guess we will see though!!!!! :)

Grrrr i put in toadays temp and FF removed the crosshairs on my chart i tried disregarding todays temps and it left them hmmmm what should i do???? :?

Hi all. Just to say I'll be joining you all again at some point soon. I started spotting so was sent to the EPU for an early scan this morning. There's a sac measuring 6 weeks but no foetus (blighted ovum). I have to go for another scan next week, but am now waiting to miscarry - otherwise I'll need a D&C. I probably won't be on here for a bit.

Oh no Kitty :cry: I am so so sorry to hear your news. There are no words that will make you feel better. I am thinking of you :hug: :hug:

:hug: so sorry kitty hunny thinking of you,x x x x

Have also replied in first tri already.
I'm really sorry :hug: :hug:
Please look after yourself.

babydust said:
:hug: kitty
i posted a reply in first tri but just wanted to say again how sorry i am :hug:
look after yourself :hug:
i know you wont be wanting to think about it at the min but if it comes to it and you will need a d&c it really isnt that bad, you recover physically faster which helps your mental recovery.

take care of yourself and your dh :hug:
i had a d and c and if you wanna chat any time my email is [email protected] it's also my msn :hug: :hug: i might be able to put your mind at ease if you have one and tell you my experiance

So sorry Kitty :hug: :hug: Take care of yourself, hope to see you back on when you feel ready :hug:

Oh Kitty. I am so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. PM me anytime if you like. I am thinking about you and your DH. Look after yourself and remember that we are all here for you when you need it. A mountain of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry kitty take it easy hun thinking of you -xxxx- :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kitty :hug:
Just wanted to re-iterate what I said in your other post - I am so sorry.
We are all here for you when you need us.
Thinking of you :hug:
Take care

Hi Kitty. Just wanted to say how sorry i was to hear your devestating news :( I hope you are OK? sending you lots and lots of hugs x :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back