• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers: June 2008

hi all.

This is a really quick one as I'm so short of time. I was at a conference all last week, no access to internet/email so sorry - I had meant to post before I went but ran out of time!

My uncle died last week so I am going to Wales tomorrow for the funeral on Friday. I have so much work to do in the next ten days it's not funny. Then I'm back in Wales from 7th July for 2 weeks for another conference. So if you don't see me around much until August, it's not that I'm ignoring you, but that I don't have internet access/time!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and check what you're up to. Hope Sookie's enjoying her hols. Trudy - :hug: Maybe July's your month?

everyone else :wave: :wave: :wave:

and lots of :pray: for sticky beans for the stalkers in 1st tri.

oh, I finally succumbed and got a Cheri prediction - I felt so left out not having one! Anyway, she sees a boy in September. Apparently he'll be great at baseball and will become a blacksmith. I've told DH that in that case, I'm converting the school fees savings account into a Kitty shoes fund. Blacksmith, my @rse. Does the job even exist any more? And as for baseball... :rotfl:

I'm sorry to hear about teh funeral Kitty - you're in my thoughts :hug:

:lol: @ blacksmith!!!

Hope you're ok sookie and I hope everyone else is ok too!

AF finally started so I can start the clomid tomorrow! :cheer:
Mood swings here we come ...

Hey again everyone, how are we all today?

God its quiet in here

Loola- Are you still TTC?

Kittykins- So sorry about your uncle :hug:

Welshpolly- :wave: hope alls going well for you...

Everyone else, sorry if i missed out on yous. I'm going back to fulltime chart stalking today so bear with me.

I had pandemonium with those OPKS- I mean how faint does the line have to be for it to be negative? I think i might ditch the cheapies and buy a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. That way its a simple yes/no reading and nothing in between.

Kitty - I think its very likely that your son will be a Blacksmith. I mean we will have totally run out of oil in about 20 years, or it will cost £50 a litre so we will have to walk everywhere, blacksmiths will have the highest paid jobs around! :lol: :wink: Sorry to hear about your Uncle hun :hug:

Locachica - :wave: good to see you back! I am still TTC, sort of. Im not going to chart this month, giving myself a break from the early morning wake up calls and stress. I dont think I can physically stop myself from using OPKs as I am now a fully fledged POAS addict. :lol: I hope though that this month we are going to BD every 3 days or thereabouts, that would cover all bases so I wont feel so blind without my charts!
When it comes to OPKs a line not as strong as the control line is considered negative, only lines as strong as and stronger than the control line should be taken as positive, though they are not always easily found in my experience. Its only when ive gone a bit bananas and used 4 or 5 OPKs in a day that I have had a definite positive that was stronger than the control line. I find my most positive tests have been taken at around 5pm.

Well I got my blood test results today and well I didnt really get much information from the Receptionist other than they were all 'good'. She said that one item had not been commented on which was my Thyroid result, so Ill have to see the Dr about that I think. As far as I am aware I dont have a Thyroid problem, Im not drastically under or overweight, dont suffer from hair loss or gain or anything that is obviously Thyroid related :? but maybe I am being ignorant as I really dont know anything about how the Thyroid effects fertility or what symptoms I would have. Though I do believe that it can be treated so if I do have a problem I do still have hope.

Otherwise the FSH, Prolactin and LH all came back as 'good' I didnt ask for numbers. My Progesterone came back at 42.1 so I was happy with that! :) Its good to know I am definitely ovulating and not just imagining my temps - actually do any of you girls ever think you are psychologically making yourself hot to make your temp rise when you want it to? I do, haha! :lol:

So now I just have to get Mike to have his test done! I think he was a bit disappointed that there wasnt a definite problem with me as now he's convinced that he is the one with the problem. I told him its probably just that his sperm and my eggs just dont fancy each other. :lol:

Loola - I'm glad your tests were all ok :cheer: They can definitely treat any thyroid problems :hug: I sometimes think I make myself hot too! :lol:

Loca - lovely to see you back, it's been really quiet in here.

AF is definitely here so I start my Clomid tomorrow (CD 2 - 6) :pray: it works! I have eaten so much today but hopefully it won't have a lasting effect as I was doing well with my diet! :?

Loola great progesterone results - you definately ovulated then :)

Welshpolly I am sure one day's eating wont make any difference - good luck with the clomid - I will be stalking your chart with interest :)

Hurry up ladies and move over - all the old chartstalkers seem to be moving to 2nd Tri so I feel very lonely :( Its scary in there on my own :(

I have decided I am going to get pregnant this month so I will be joining you in 1st Tri in about 4 weeks ok ROM! :D

hi girls :wave:
loola glad your tests came back ok hun :cheer: xxx
kitty hope you are ok hun xxx
sookie hope your ok too hun xxx
trudy sorry this was not your month hun :hug: xxx
welshpolly good luck on the clomid hun xxx

everyone else hope your all ok and you all get your bfps soon :hug: xxxxx

OK Loola I've put my coat on a seat for you to keep it warm :D

Kitty just read your post about Cheri - how funny with you and John being so academic it does seem a little off the mark!!! My great grandad was a blacksmith by the way and my grandad trained but instead of doing horses he made ironwork..... It is a dying trade so it seems really strange for her to say it... I have to say she was absolutely spot on with me all along (even when what she was saying made no sense at all at the time) so lets hope she gets the month right anyway :D

Its a long one Loola but in summary - last year she said she saw a girl with EDD in June - I got my BFP in Sept/Oct cycle due date 25th June. After what I thought was my miscarriage I emailed her and asked whether she could see any further children for us - she said "they could see us seeing our Baby in December" I assumed that it meant a BFP so when we discovered the baby in December on my scan I was amazed. I emailed her back and she said that it now made sense to her!! Anyway she said that she could see June for the next thing and she thought it would be that I either tested + or conceived in June - the first test I did was on Sunday 1st June in the evening when we got back from the boat!! I was only 7 or 9 dpo but the IC was so definately a line thats when we got the digi the next day!! She has told me that she still sees a girl but we will have to wait and see but the rest just blows my mind :)

ROM - wow! It is amazing how many cheri she has been spot on with! I hope to join you in 1st tri soon! :pray:

Rach - hope everything is going well :hug:

chill - I hope those temps stay up! :pray:

kitty - you'll be ov soon, hope you catch that egg! :pray:

Loca - not sure about your chart but I hope this is your month :hug: :pray:

Loola - Hope you're ok :hug:

sookie - hope you're ok :hug:

Trudy - hope you're ok :hug:

I hope everyone else is doing ok! Day 1 of clomid and I feel fine so far! :)

Hey all just doing the daily rounds...

Loola- Im glad your tests were good, its always a relief isnt it? :hug:

Welshpolly- Thanks for checking on my chart, its making no sense to me either so you're not alone LOL. Hope you're doing well. Sorry AF found you, Best of luck on the clomid :hug: :hug:

Chill- Those temps are looking well :pray: :pray:

Everyone else, hope you're all well, stay positive and keep the faith :)

Erm I have a confession too. :oops: After ranting so much about mystic mumbo jumbo I gave in to a Cheri prediction a couple months ago but couldn't bring myself to admit it. I'm so glad that now Kitty had come out of the mystical cupboard I'm coming out too. I want the world to know, gotta let it show (stops typing for a second to dance badly to 70s disco)

Anywho back to reality kind of. She said august find out/concieve/birth month and boy. When it comes to a job she sees him as a contractor, this relates specifically to jobs that are "remodeling" often lining up contractors for other things that he does not do himself to ensure that the job goes smoothly and without issues. So Kitty maybe my son and your son will go into business together!!! :rotfl: Is it just me being anal or did anyone else get irritated by the spelling mistakes? :think:

Oooo also I get my day 21 results next Tues. I'm almost hoping for a problem. I'm dreading the scan now. I hope I don't have fibroids or a heart shaped womb. If the worst case scenario happens then DH is more than happy to adopt.

Its' great to see so many posts.

Rach saw the twin scan so gorgeous I've never seen a twin scan before.

Locachica - welcome back :wave: :wave: :wave:
ROM - can that coat cover 2 seats? Loola ain't going without me!

Welshpolly - glad AF started so that you can start the clomid

Loola - glad the results are ok. Hopefully if the fix the thyroid thing then it'll all go smoothly and you'll get your BFP soon!

Tasha and Flossy - hope all is as well as it can be.

Kitty good to see you. Hope you fit some BD into your busy schedule. Hope the funeral goes ok.

Sookie where are you???? Any news. Hope you're enjoying your hol. It's a good thing you didn't come North. Never mind the price of fuel I'm going to have to dig out a canoe to get around it's raining that much. Poor Bruno just sat looking at it bouncing down yesterday. Even he didn't want to go out.

I hope that's everyone. Sorry to anyone I missed!

I'm off to have a boogie with Bruno.

I'm.......coming........out......I'm coming!!! Doo do do. De dee dee do doo

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
It's hilarious what she says about jobs - I'm going to dig out what she said for me ...

I hope your tests go ok Trudy :hug:

This was mine and the spelling really is terrible!

Hi there Polly

Thank you so much for being patinet with me while I got back to your reading. I really have a feeling that JULY will line up as either concieve/find out month rather than EDD< but it can line up either way.

When ti comes to your son, would tell you that i See someone who is fast on his feet, he really loves to run around, hes very good with being quite athlectic and good with pretty much anything he tries. Hes someone who does have a bit of a compeiotive spirit in him, but its more the socail aspect and getting excersied that he is having a good time. hes someone who I would say is very good with people. Younger kids seem to always be drawn to his personality, he seems to be really good about offering people insight, someone who is a good role model and you can really tell that he is someone who practices what he preaches. I think that you will find that he is someone who is always open about what he is feeling, is always very honest and upfront about everything.

Even as a young child is someone who is not afraid to question what is right and what is wrong, is someone who tends to err on the side of caution and would never do anything that would upset or embarass his family. I see him as someone who is very good with being polite and mature and reliable.

When it comes to career paths, they show him wroking for a trucking type company. They shwo this as more of a inside position and often relates to the uniuon and safety.

When ti comes to marriage I See him closer to 24, they will have one boy and one girl of their own.

Hi ladies :wave: Oh I do enjoy reading Cheri's predictions, I have to admit when I had mine I had to correct all the spellings and punctuation before I printed it out as it annoyed me too much. :rotfl:

Its all good though! I hope she is right for you all. :)

I phoned the Dr back yesterday to see if my thyroid results had been commented on yet which they havent, but it should be done by Monday. I really dont think there is a problem though, I got all the numbers this time too, so that put my mind at rest.

I have to admit I am enjoying not temping so far, but then AF is here at the moment so we shall see what Im like in a week or 2 not being in control or knowing for certain whats going on may leave me on edge!

I am having a strange day at work, I arrived here to find that a tree had fallen on my office, if it wasnt for the fact that we have scaffolding up I dont think the office would still be here or my poor fishes!

Then later on this afternoon, I noticed someone had left a plastic bag in reception so I went to look inside, and what a treat! Whoever left it was obviously some sick ******* as it was a bag full of human excrement. :puke: I dont know whether it was a hate towards us kind of thing or whether they usually carry a bag of poo around with them and just forgot it :shock:

Anyway other than that all is calm in my world! Hope you are all ok ladies.

Good luck for your test results Trudy.

Hello Sookie wherever you are :wave:

Hello Polly and Locachica, Kitty and ROM, Kmac, Rach and Babydust :wave: Thanks ROM for keeping our seats! :lol:

I saw your scan pics too Rach, so wonderful to see 2 little beans in there! :cheer:

reallyoldmum said:
OK I have emptied my cloakroom - at least 4 chairs covered in 1st Tri :D

Thanks ROM!!

Loola - Erm what do you do for work that people would feel the need to bring bags of poo in? :shock: I know what you mean about feeling free not temping. I will feel a bit odd though around ov. I'm quite a control freak really.

Polly it's good to know that all our boys will be working men! :cheer:

:wave:
sorry af got you trudy :hug: and good luck with your tests next week

girls i know some of you dont rate cheri but she was spot on with me in the past appart from this time i got one from the other women on her site and she was so spot on she said a bfp from a cycle that starts in march and my af came in march after my m/c.

loola glad your tests came back good and good luck for your thyroid results on monday. sounds like a lovely place you work in :?

polly good luck with the clomid

:wave: to everyone else i hope you all get a pass out of here soon :hug:

it was my dd's graduation from nursery i have put pics on cs photobucket i cant believe how old she looked today :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back