• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

Thanks ladies :hug:

I hope Im not seeing things as it is so faint, but there something there - cant wait for hubby to get home so at least I can get another pair of eyes to look at it!

Tried to take a pic but its really blurred :(

I will keep you posted!

Kate xx

I'm really excited for you :cheer:

I'm feeling a bit frisky so might be having my first green temp of this cycle :rotfl: - cu l8r :wave:

MrsH said:
Thanks ladies :hug:

I hope Im not seeing things as it is so faint, but there something there - cant wait for hubby to get home so at least I can get another pair of eyes to look at it!

Tried to take a pic but its really blurred :(

I will keep you posted!

Kate xx
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay i so hope it is :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: oh i'm dancing about the living room for you :lol: :lol: my hubby must think i'm mad :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anna - that has made my chuckle!! :lol:

Oh I hope its a BFP its so faint though!

Time will tell as they say!

Kate xx

Thanks everybody :hug: :hug: :hug: if it gets too much for me I'm just going to have a mini break from here (that sounds stupid I know) but I'm getting a bit jaded so I need to sort myself out. I really am happy for everybody getting BFPs, I wouldn't want anyone hanging around in here long I just feel so sad sometimes... I'm never normally like this :shakehead: and I need to sort my head out quick

Hols, I'm not sure about the progesterone cream, should I start taking it from day 14 when my cycles are so screwed up? I don't usually ovulate until 25 days +

Do you think I should buy some and then just start it when I OV? I'm worried to self medicate and get it wrong TBH? Thanks for your advice :hug:

Mrs H congratulations - a line is a line in my book - yay

ejjie said:
Thanks everybody :hug: :hug: :hug: if it gets too much for me I'm just going to have a mini break from here (that sounds stupid I know) but I'm getting a bit jaded so I need to sort myself out. I really am happy for everybody getting BFPs, I wouldn't want anyone hanging around in here long I just feel so sad sometimes... I'm never normally like this :shakehead: and I need to sort my head out quick

Hols, I'm not sure about the progesterone cream, should I start taking it from day 14 when my cycles are so screwed up? I don't usually ovulate until 25 days +

Do you think I should buy some and then just start it when I OV? I'm worried to self medicate and get it wrong TBH? Thanks for your advice :hug:

Have some of these hun :hug: :hug: :hug: Take it easy for a week or two and if you feel you need to take a little break then do so but please do come back cos the support here is fantastic :hug:

I bought the natural progesterone cream and after reading up on web site and the leaflet that came with it I though it best to start taking it when I OV'd as that's when the body starts to produce progesterone naturally and as I wanted to suplement the bodies natural rhythm not go against it I started the day of OV and stopped when my period had definitely arrived (day one of the next cycle). Eastragen (sp?) is the natural hormone before ovulation and I didn't think it would be a good idea for my cycle to have conflicting hormones.

I think the company says to start taking it on 14th day then carry on for 14 days as that's the average cycle and a lot of women wouldn't know when they actually OV.

It didn't do me much good last cycle but maybe it takes a couple of months for you body to get used to it. I'm seeing the doctor on tuesday about my short LP and if he refers me for blood tests then I won't take it this cycle as it won't be a true reflection of my hormones.

Sorry a bit of an essay there! :)

ejjie said:

sending loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if you'd prefeer i don't post much in here i'd understand :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: the last thing i'd want to do is rub it in your face or anything

eejie it says to start it mid cycle. You get quite a booklet with it (20 pages!) Apart from anything I didnt get pmt like i normally would and my mood was better with it, so I think it was doing something for me. For less than £5 a month it's worth a 3 month trial. :hug:
It says docs dont prescribe it cos it's natural and theres no money in it unlike the synthetic stuff. I'm trying to get my mum onto it!

Well I had ewcm earlier but it was pink tinged, never had it tinged before but could have been a left over of af, eeewww, also had 2 shooting pains in left (hope wasnt my cysts) so got some lovely spermies in the front line defenses! Took another opk and another faint line. Nearly 5am so should head off to bed!

Anna dont be silly :shakehead: think of yourself as sending us some of your luck :hug: :hug:

Anna23 said:
sending loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if you'd prefeer i don't post much in here i'd understand :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: the last thing i'd want to do is rub it in your face or anything

Oh Anna, no no no no no.... I just been a bit miserable lately about it all, I wouldn't want that at all :shakehead: Ignore me, I'm sorting myself out now xxx

ejjie said:
Anna23 said:

Oh Anna, no no no no no.... I just been a bit miserable lately about it all, I wouldn't want that at all :shakehead: Ignore me, I'm sorting myself out now xxx
aww thanks i was a bit emotional yesterday too but hun if i ever make you or anyone feel uncomfortable just say i care about you all here :D you are all so lovely :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i so hope you start to feel more happier soon i can understand why you been feeling low i would too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

FF has picked up ov for me but i thin its wrong. The day i had my big increase was when i had got up many times in the night to Jess and would not have had 3 hours sleep, also i had my cold come on that day so will it change my day when i actually do ov?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to ejjie and anna23,

any news mrs h?

good luck with catching thte egg jo jo and holly hobby.

hows the temping going mrs metal?

AF has left me now but i still have 3 weeks + to ovulate so i'm stalking you ladies :D

Don't go Anna, you're always welcome :hug:

Ejjie, how you feeling today (or tomorrow looking at the time :) )

Mrs H have you tested again? :pray:

Jo Jo I think as it's only got ov as dotted line it may change, maybe you could try discarding the temp on that day and see what happens? :think:

Hope your 3 week wait goes quickly Rusks :hug: Think it's gonna take me a while to get used to this temping lark, tested at the right time this morning but wondered why it wasn't beeping when it had read the temp and realised I hadn't turned it on :lol:

Everyone else hope you catch that egg soon :hug:

Morning all! Hope no one else is down with the snuffles!

My opks seem to be getting slowly darker!
2j3fuau.jpg

thought they would show up more :doh: :doh:

simple chart!
2vcw46q.jpg

my real chart
zn3g5j.jpg

i'm getting obsessed making out new charts :oops:

your chart is looking good :D

mrsH any news? your chart looks very positive :cheer:

haha thanks anna, i just hope it's succesful chart!

I need advice re these opk's :think:

Should I test when I hardly need a wee?
Should I get the first bit or mid stream?

I'm trying to lessten my drinking before hand but I find that hard and I'm afraid my wee is very pale and so diluted alot. So would you advice me to have a wee then wait a while (say 10 minutes of no drinking anything) and try and go when I don't need to? I don't have much success with wee strips for infections, pregnancy or it seems ovulation either. :think:

ETA Just answered my question. Did one at 2pm with plenty wee and mid stream and got a much better line than first wee when didnt really need to go.

sy72ax.jpg

It's my darkest yet I'd say, although still classed as a negative.

holly hobby no help from me i'm afraid i am crap with opks all the best though, and you are really dedicated to your charting hun :cheer:

Hi

I don't know if someone can give me advice. I have started charting this month and I am about 8DPO. For the past four days my tempreature has been dropping and now it is below the coverline. Does this mean that it is all over for me this month? Sorry was going to try to put a link to my graph on but could not seem to work out how to do it.

hi all, this is my 1st full month of charting have a chart on fertility friend but cant work out how to post it on here lol...

Anyway i am 9 dpo trying to conceive a brother/sister for my son, and last night my left boob leaked onto my t'shirt???

Is that normal, i stopped breast feeding 2 years ago and it has never happened, also been feeling quite dizzy but i have a cold so it could be that...

How is everyone else doing?

right to get the link of your ff go to sharing which is on the left side of the page, in the drop down menu press home page setup then it should say Your Charting Home Page Web Address: and copy it from there :D hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back