• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatstalkers- August 2008

so sorry holly hobby and kittykins thinking of you and your losses :hug:

I forgot to take my temperature :cry: day 1 of charting - no info :roll: i'll start tomorrow.
do you have to take it when you wake up or could it be like everynight at 10pm? just i dont have a set morning time. :think:

thanks rusks :hug:

kitty i feel the same, i have lost my fitness due to doing nothing but sit or lie down and eat. I am going to have a month like being on a mad mission to total health! And i hate those fruit teas too, yuk! I'm taking EPO to help with the cramping, dont know if it works or not.

anyway hiw's everyone this lovely dull overcast day?
I hear we are getting a couple od sunny days coming up soon yay!

i hope we do get some sunny days :D
Holly Hobby you need to take it after 3 hours of sleep at the minimum, i tend to have an alarm on so i wake up take it at 5.50am every morning

sorry but i'm posting this every were i'm so happy i've ovulated (your all probaly fead up of me now) :dance: :dance: i realy didn't think ff would pick it up but it did :cheer:

I suppose i'll have to call today cd 22 / 36.7 / 13st 7.6lbs

Just adding weight in too as an added incentive, I put on over 11lb in the past 3 weeks :oops:

That's great news Anna. We're not bored of you, never! I hope you are BDing your socks off!!!!

I looked afterwards - I'm only 3 days late! :wall:

I'm going to have to up my game if I'm going to fit in on here!!!! x

:wave: Sorry to butt in...but Anna - you must need a rest after all the BDing! Well done :clap: :clap:

morning :wave:

cd23(?)/36.6/13st 6.4lbs (must be mostly false weight i'm carrying)

just looking for updates as i'm look at everyones charts lol i'm stalking you all :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl:
chill have you tested yet? or are you being good seeing that your 12 dpo :D
how you getting on andreaaa are you symptom spotting yet :lol: :lol: :D

my temp is taking a dive every morning now. Had to have the heating on last night
cd 24/ 36.5/13st 5lb

cd25 / 36.6 / 13st 4.6lbs (wts going down, temp is hovering)

I dont think this charting is telling me anything yet anna, just maybe my base line temp. I'm thankfull the bloating and weight is going down quickly though. when i get to 12st 10lb thats my normal weight. (12 is my lowest wt to go as i am big build and lift weights and more concerned with body fat than body weight, just adding that in to make me feel better about being heavy :rotfl: )

cd26/36.5/13st 3.2lbs

I dont think i'm going to get af when i normally would have, i dont feel that there will be anything to pass so soon after. Is it possible to ovulate and have a period with no blood? I suppose it is really. :think:
Oh just to mention I was back at A and E the other night and the doctor is going to ring for me to go get a full tummy scan. I think I've got something in my bladder, possibly a kidney stone.
he seemed concerned that they kept saying it was ectopic but never found out for sure and didnt follow my hcg down to 0, and with me having bladder spams and bleeding when I pee, I think he's thinking it could be related, ie baby wasnt in my tubes but something to do with my bladder, but i personally think i've got a kidney stone as i'm passing sand and blood. Thing is when i do a sample i've been drinking loads and it's so dilluted it comes out perfect and they cant pick it up.

Anyone here ever had a kidney stone? I erad high protein diets can cause them and thats what I always aimed for , high protein and whey protein shakes. I'm knocking them on the head now.

no i haven't had them before but i hope they sort it soon and i'm glad they are FINALY giving you a tummy scan, as for your temps it sounds about right to me, my base line is 36.2 so mabe yours is 36.5 :D i think once you have a af for that cycle you'll get a idea of when you ovulate :hug: :hug: :hug:

no i haven't had them before but i hope they sort it soon and i'm glad they are FINALY giving you a tummy scan, as for your temps it sounds about right to me, my base line is 36.2 so mabe yours is 36.5 :D i think once you have a af for that cycle you'll get a idea of when you ovulate :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just bumping us back onto the first page

Holly, it is possible to OV without having AF - it happens when the uterus wall doesn't build up enough for the egg to implant, it's possible for the body to reabsorb the egg/uterus lining if there isn't much of it.

Having said that, I thought I had OVd and not had AF last month but looking back at my diary I think I got a false positive on an OPK and my body geared up to do it but then stopped for some reason. I actually OV'd 2 weeks later

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back