• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

Every professional I saw expected Jake to be a 7-8lber :lol: so he shocked everyone. I'm quite worried it might be because I had GD and I might have it this time. I can't go 3 months with no cake!!!!

It sounds like we had really similar labours actually - Jake was 10 days late, too. And he had mec in his water - likely from him just being so overdue, apparently it wasn't very thick?

Bought myself a new maternity swimming costume yesterday, taking the boy swimming today!!

I know some of you are massive next fans, on most of your accounts I think there's an offer for £20 off when you spend £50 - new customers only. I've signed my OH up and used that, then I get £20 off too! If you don't have it on your account I can send you a code (must be to a new email address) so you'll "only" get the £20 off the £50!! Xxx

I'm trying to sleep off a nightshift and woke because I was starving!! Hubby made me a toastie... Everytime I beat baby goes nuts lol now j feel a little rich. Anyone else's LO go kick happy at food?

Yeh mine goes crazy when I'm eating now!

Today was a sad day for me today. I'm now horseless. My last little pony went to his new home today. I feel a little lost at the moment.

Maternity pay is less than half my currently monthly wage. Something had to give and they were my biggest expense. My big horsey went in sept to my sister which left me with two Shetlands. Ones gone on loan the other sold. They will come home eventually. My husband is not horsey and wasnt willing help me look after them either.

Last edited:
That's a bit crap :(

Bless you!

Shetlands are such beautiful animals.

This isn't really pregnancy related but this is a general chatting space so I'm gonna post it.

My credit report is rubbish (o mean rubbish!) due to a default on a credit card in 2013 for which I've been making payments to a debt recovery company... Well I rang the company honking I had a £1100 balance and turns out it's only £800 or so. Mum said she would pay it off for me and I could pay them instead of the company to clear it, so rang for. Settlement figure and they've said I can settle it for £560. Bargain!!

This isn't really pregnancy related but this is a general chatting space so I'm gonna post it.

My credit report is rubbish (o mean rubbish!) due to a default on a credit card in 2013 for which I've been making payments to a debt recovery company... Well I rang the company honking I had a £1100 balance and turns out it's only £800 or so. Mum said she would pay it off for me and I could pay them instead of the company to clear it, so rang for. Settlement figure and they've said I can settle it for £560. Bargain!!

That's great JoJo

It's great when family are in a position to help out, especially meaning you won't have to pay ridiculous amounts of interest in the meantime!!

Aw thats fab thats its half the price then u first thought hun!!!!

Mum still hasn't had a reasonable offer on her house (it's, worth 160 and she's,struggling to get any offers over 100 - lovely house too!) So if her remortgage comes,through in her current property and the buy to let works out then we could be moving in there with possibility of buyingwhen her but to let is up in 5 years.

Itwould've better go r her to , sell but she's going to need to put up 10k to cover,shortfall of her mortgage (she owes 110) then she may as well pay the,deposit on buy to let, rent to me and,sell in. 5-10

Ahh Jojo, it's nice to relieve some pressure like that. It's awful to have these things hanging over you!!

Does anyone have any predictions/expectations as to when they'll have baby? I'm almost certain I'll go over again this time :lol: but I'm totally convinced it won't be by as much as first time. This could just be setting myself up for disappointment!!!

For some reason I have 26th April stuck in my head as to when I think baby will make its appearance.

I've been on a bit of a shopping spree and Logan is now fully lifted out until he is 3 months old. I don't want to buy the next size yet but I suppose I need to be prepared x

I'm
Having a section so I'll be able to tell you on 15th March lol.

I have My GTT test today and almost puked when I drank it. 11:30 I should be done and next blood taken so here's hoping I keep it down

I think il be overdue....I was shocked when my dates didn't change at the 12 week scan as I'm sure I conceived a bit later...time will tell x

I think ill go overdue again lol.

They put me forward a good 5-6days from my est date.. We shall see!!! Ill be shocked if he arrives before !!!

I've eaten! Omg I feel so much better! However the three pregnant ladies smoking outside anti natal shocked me a bit.

Erghhhhh annoys the bloooody hell out of me that! Pregnant women smoking is one thing! But to do it RIGHT outside the doors where other pregnant women are annoys me so much!

I trunk they should be asked to move on... I'm
Sorry but they might want to poison their unborn child but I don't. One woman was on her dressing gown and I'm
Sure she was on labour! Smoking in bloody labour?!

One week today I go over to tri3 crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back